Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor (1243 Views)

Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2021
Son of pastor who married member's wife releases loved up family photos of Pastor Moses with his first wife as he asks people to pray for his family

Peter Adesoji Adeeyo, whose father was thrown into the spotlight after he married his church member's wife, has released loved-up photos of his father with his mother.

After Bright Ben called out Pastor Moses Adeeyo, General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, accusing him of marrying his wife, Tina, Peter had released a post on Facebook, making it clear that his father did not divorce his mother before remarrying (read here).

After Tina Adeeyo released a video explaining why she left her husband of 11 years, Bright Ben, to marry Pastor Moses Adeeyo (read here), Peter, a pastor himself, took to Facebook to beg Nigerians to pray for his family.

He released photos of his dad Pastor Moses, his mum Mercy Adeeyo, his sister and himself. The photos include the ones taken at his parents' wedding and photos capturing different occasions in their lives as a family.

He wrote: "Friends and Mentors all over the world, my family needs your prayers right now, pls no negative comment thanks."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/son-of-pastor-who-married-members-wife-releases-loved-up-family-photos-of-pastor-moses-with-his-first-wife-as-he-asks-people-to-pray-for-his-family.html

Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Chicagoesontop: 12:30am On Aug 12, 2021
Wahala no dey finish .
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Goldbw122(m): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by ahnie: 1:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Reloaded
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Son of pastor who married member's wife releases loved up family photos of Pastor Moses with his first wife as he asks people to pray for his family

Peter Adesoji Adeeyo, whose father was thrown into the spotlight after he married his church member's wife, has released loved-up photos of his father with his mother.

After Bright Ben called out Pastor Moses Adeeyo, General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, accusing him of marrying his wife, Tina, Peter had released a post on Facebook, making it clear that his father did not divorce his mother before remarrying (read here).

After Tina Adeeyo released a video explaining why she left her husband of 11 years, Bright Ben, to marry Pastor Moses Adeeyo (read here), Peter, a pastor himself, took to Facebook to beg Nigerians to pray for his family.

He released photos of his dad Pastor Moses, his mum Mercy Adeeyo, his sister and himself. The photos include the ones taken at his parents' wedding and photos capturing different occasions in their lives as a family.

He wrote: "Friends and Mentors all over the world, my family needs your prayers right now, pls no negative comment thanks."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/son-of-pastor-who-married-members-wife-releases-loved-up-family-photos-of-pastor-moses-with-his-first-wife-as-he-asks-people-to-pray-for-his-family.html

This people just dey chop live like say tomorrow no dey remember this when a pastor tells not do love worldly things...

They can't do what they preach. They just pretend to .
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by igbowoman: 2:12am On Aug 12, 2021
That pastor is a very wicked and selfish man.
He destroyed his family and has destroyed another family
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by chatinent: 4:58am On Aug 12, 2021
igbowoman:
That pastor is a very wicked and selfish man.
He destroyed his family and has destroyed another family

Lol. What else do pastors do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by MeetDx(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2021
Only his church's name ''world Bank'' shows his is out to huzzle the gullible! What a merciful God... E get mind go collect another man wife join on top his own! What a coveteous demon @ work! Smh
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2021
You people should stop calling him a pastor already. He's not/was never a pastor. Please!

So many wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Kobojunkie: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
More images of the Pastor's own family..

Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by GardenOfGod(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
May the mercy of God be sufficient
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
CharisEleos:
You people should stop calling him a pastor already. He's not/was never a pastor. Please!
So many wolves in sheep's clothing.
aka Pastors! undecided
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
aka Pastors! undecided

Not all of them.
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
More images of the Pastor's own family..

Hm! Men.... SMH.
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
CharisEleos:

Not all of them.
They are all false shepherds since Jesus Christ is the only Shepherd to His sheep. undecided
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They are all false shepherds since Jesus Christ is the only Shepherd to His sheep. undecided

"He gave some pastors"
I'm sure you don't read this part of the Bible that talks about the five fold ministry.
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
CharisEleos:

"He gave some pastors"
I'm sure you don't read this part of the Bible that talks about the five fold ministry.
You are deceived if you really believe there are parts of the bible that I don't read. I read all of it, only I know the word of God from from words of men, Satan, and demons, also contained in that book and every other extrabiblical scripture out there that I have read. undecided

Did Jesus Christ, God's own Law, the one who told you in John 10 vs 11 that He alone is the good Shepherd.l, declare to you that He indeed endorsed this five-fold ministry you speak of? Or do you assume that He endorses it simply because you believe the man who supposedly wrote it had to be of God? undecided
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are deceived if you really believe there are parts of the bible that I don't read. I read all of it, only I know the word of God from from words of men, Satan, and demons, also contained in that book and every other extrabiblical scripture out there that I have read. undecided

Did Jesus Christ, God's own Law, the one who told you in John 10 vs 11 that He alone is the good Shepherd.l, declare to you that He indeed endorsed this five-fold ministry you speak of? Or do you assume that He endorses it simply because you believe the man who supposedly wrote it had to be of God? undecided

Abeg I no get your power this afternoon.
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
I thought the pastor is a single man or a widower. On what grounds did he divorce his first wife.
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I thought the pastor is a single man or a widower. On what grounds did he divorce his first wife.
According to his son, there was no divorce... lipsrsealed
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Can the son be correct? I don't understand. So in other words, the pastor wasn't properly divorced from his first wife, then he also got married to a new wife who wasn't divorced from her husband. Hmmmmm, these pastors keep bringing shame to the church.
Kobojunkie:
According to his son, there was no divorce... lipsrsealed
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Can the son be correct? I don't understand. So in other words, the pastor wasn't properly divorced from his first wife, then he also got married to a new wife who wasn't divorced from her husband. Hmmmmm, these pastors keep bringing shame to the church.
What does it mean to be properly divorced though? undecided

Not trying to create excuses for these folks at all but it is something that remains lacking in Nigerian definition and enforcement of marriage as it seems every one makes up there own rules in the end. undecided
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
I'm aware there are two reasons in the Bible, that is a ground for divorce, their marriage is totally wrong if they were not divorced on these grounds and if each didn't go through the necessary divorce processes to be properly divorced.
Kobojunkie:
What does it mean to be properly divorced though? undecided

Not trying to create excuses for these folks at all but it is something that remains lacking in Nigerian definition and enforcement of marriage as it seems every one makes up there own rules in the end. undecided
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I'm aware there are two reasons in the Bible, that is a ground for divorce, their marriage is totally wrong if they were not divorced on these grounds and if each didn't go through the necessary divorce processes to be properly divorced.
I am not even talking here of Bible at all but of how it is handled in the Nigerian situation. The Bible speaks of the way it was handled under Jewish culture and here we are speaking of the Nigerian context. undecided

For instance, I have come to accept that when it has to do with Nigeria, abandonment is a form of divorce. But then it is not defined in a straightforward manner either as some of the abandoned still believe themselves married even though reality does not seem to agree with them. undecided
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by Reinventerd: 2:47am On Aug 13, 2021
wahala
Re: Son Of Pastor Who Married Member's Wife Posts Loved Up Family Photos Of Pastor by bravehost4u(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
wahala no dey finish

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands? / Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? / An Evangelical Rethink On Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.