Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women (1199 Views)

God Enacted protection Laws For "Two-Wived" Men! / Biblical Laws For Rape / No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where is sex or erection mentioned in the hadith?

This curse is on you.

If what you said is false as regarding Muhammad, May you forever live a filthy life and died shamelessly during sex!
it's there. That was what Aisha meant by "my affair "

You're cursed already for saying your authentic Hadiths are lies
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Is Odumeje, Liquid Metal, Indaboski Pahose not a Christian representing Jesus on Earth?
same way Bulala, Abubakar Shekau, Ibrahim Inyass and co are representing Allah on earth

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
advocatejare:
same way Bulala, Abubakar Shekau, Ibrahim Inyass and co are representing Allah on earth

So you already knew your how faulty you are!
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
advocatejare:
it's there. That was what Aisha meant by "my affair "

You're cursed already for saying your authentic Hadiths are lies

Show where sex and erection exist in the narration!

And show where I said authentic narrations are lies!

If what you said is false as regarding Muhammad, May you forever live a filthy & Cursed life and die shamelessly during sex!
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

Show where sex and erection exist in the narration!

And show where I said authentic narrations are lies!

If what you said is false as regarding Muhammad, May you forever live a filthy & Cursed life and die shamelessly during sex!
Go and use your sense to look for it. You're already cursed for saying your Hadiths are lies. Your Prophet was dirty even at death, they bathed him with clothes on to cover his shame. You're cursed for denying the truth. You're cursed for all the lies you've been peddling about Yahweh and Christ, you're cursed for being an Antichrist

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

So you already knew your how faulty you are!
I've just shown you people that represent Islam
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
advocatejare:
I've just shown you people that represent Islam

So Odumeje represents Christians?
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
advocatejare:
Go and use your sense to look for it. You're already cursed for saying your Hadiths are lies. Your Prophet was dirty even at death, they bathed him with clothes on to cover his shame. You're cursed for denying the truth. You're cursed for all the lies you've been peddling about Yahweh and Christ, you're cursed for being an Antichrist
May I be cursed if I did say an authentic hadith is a lie!

If there's no sex/erection in the hadiths you brought on this matter, may your days be filled with falsehood/sorrow and your nights filled with woes!
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

May I be cursed if I did say an authentic hadith is a lie!

You're cursed for denying the truth. You're cursed for all the lies you've been peddling about Yahweh and Christ, you're cursed for being an Antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

So Odumeje represents Christians?
I've answered you, stop being stupid scroll up and check your answer. I don't have time for running in cycles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are White And Blacks Created By The Same God? I Doubt. / Jimmy Odukoya: PFN And CAN Are In Serious Trouble / Lent And Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.