Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Question For D Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For D Ladies (659 Views)

Msg To D Ladies Don't Be A Liability, Be An Asset. / Bleeping Is My Hobby, I Don't Fvck For Money, I Fvck For D Fun Of It'- Lady Brag / Question For D ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For D Ladies by Edisa(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Before we proceed,lets observe a minute of silence for uwa and others, who lost their lives to rape and murder committed by untamed animals parading as humans.
This isnt a gender war or bashing thread,so before u comment,think well and if you are a guy,adjust your tie and for the ladies,adjust u skirt and button up your blouse before commenting.
Comment like a responsible civilized human or like the white most of you adore...
Most/some first gay sex experience between girls were'nt consentual especially those in all girls school.some were forced,while some were tricked into it but the victims doesnt see dis as rape.is it because a penis wasnt involve or because there enjoyed the act?
The question is "why is nonconsentual sex between women not seen as rape"

1 Like

Re: Question For D Ladies by StubbornGENIUS: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Let me google the answer.Wait for me,am coming.
Re: Question For D Ladies by themaestro08(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
A minute of silence for all the innocent men who were accused falsely of rape cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For D Ladies by IceColdVeins(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin
Re: Question For D Ladies by Edisa(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
So nobody get answer to d above question. Were ar d ladies sef
Re: Question For D Ladies by stanliwise(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Edisa:
Before we proceed,lets observe a minute of silence for uwa and others, who lost their lives to rape and murder committed by untamed animals parading as humans.
This isnt a gender war or bashing thread,so before u comment,think well and if you are a guy,adjust your tie and for the ladies,adjust u skirt and button up your blouse before commenting.
Comment like a responsible civilized human or like the white most of you adore...
Most/some first gay sex experience between girls were'nt consentual especially those in all girls school.some were forced,while some were tricked into it but the victims doesnt see dis as rape.is it because a penis wasnt involve or because there enjoyed the act?
The question is "why is nonconsentual sex between women not seen as rape"
Anyone who doesn’t see a non-consensual sex as rape just because it wasn’t between to opposite sex, has a distorted definition of what rape is and needs re-orientation.
Re: Question For D Ladies by ff0000(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
I'm not being homophobic but I think they(homos) should be sent to rehabilitation centres.

la quote le electronic discipline!angry
Re: Question For D Ladies by Edisa(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
;DHmmm
lalasticala
seun
front page
Re: Question For D Ladies by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2020
I felt someone handling me while I was sleeping, I started adjusting for the person to have better access. I enjoyed it but then I reported her the next morning to the senior boarding house mistress.. This happened while I was in secondary school, FGGC. That was the only time a lady touched me that way.. I still feel bad for reporting the person because she was suspended for 2weeks... angry
Re: Question For D Ladies by PoliticallyInco: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Well usually it isn't seen by many people as a such a bad incident like when a pe-nis is involved. It is assumed that with a man, he used his physical advantage over the woman. It is assumed that it wasn't a level playing field and the game was not fair.

This is because people simply do not know that technically, any form of non consensual sexual encounter/activity between two individual of same or opposite sex is considered rape. And consent also has its own technical definition.

So, the answer is yes. People have different views with respect to scale and gravity of the offence. As a matter of fact, this is common human character than realized. There have been instances where girls have been raped and the parents heave a slight sigh of relief knowing that it was the son of the wealthiest man in the village. They went fighting that the boy must marry the girl for obvious purposes. Some ignorant fathers have also been known to assume they can do anything with their daughters, after all they gave birth to them. They have used rape for various reasons and excuses including discipline. They refuse to realize that lust was behind this act.

So to a large extent, while there is a technical definition of rape which applies to all contexts. There is also a victim;relatives to the victim; and public perceptions about what constitutes rape. There is also the various perceptions in the society on what situations they will strongly frown at or not frown at so much.

Some men of today stand firmly on the "serves her right" mentality. To them a girl who visits a guy shouldn't complain of rape. A woman wearing skimpy clothes shouldn't complain of rape. Yes women need to be careful. However in any situation where sex is carried out forcefully or not, by same or opposite sex without consent, THAT IS RAPE. Consent is supposed to be

1. FREELY GIVEN: (the choice to sex is given freely without blackmail, threat, manipulation or under the influence of drugs. Telling her to come for deliverance from a spiritual husband in a dark place at midnight or during the day and having sex forcefully with her is rape. Whether you claim pastor or not. Drugging her is rape. Getting her high on alcohol and she misbehaving and inviting you is not consent. She was under the influence. You will go to jail in saner societies.

2. IT IS REVERSIBLE: Yes consent is reversible. Someone who said yes to sex has the full right to say no at any point in time. Whether it was just remaining 1mm for the pe.nis to gain entrance. Whether she was wet and flowing like the river Nile. This does not matter. This is where most men disagree and where most rape cases of ladies who visited a guy falls into. It is where most men get into trouble especially overseas. It is where most famous actors, sportsmen, etc get into trouble. So you must make sure at any time she/he says stop. You stop. Yes, very difficult for men. And no, it is not all situations that she is playing hard to get. Men need to stop this, oh she is perhaps playing hard to get and want to see if I am a strong man. In the developed world you will go to jail if she reports you.

3. WELL INFORMED: The person must know all you want to do and agree to it. Promising a lady you will use condom and not using it without her knowledge is a lack of consent and tantamount to rape in many climes. Also, the lady must only do things she is comfortable with and must not be pressured or forced to do things she isn't. E.g. forcing anal sex on a lady who refused it while you were having regular sex, is a lack of consent.

4. SPECIFIC: A lady might say she wants a kiss. This does not mean she wants sex. She might want to hold hands, it does not mean she wants sex. She might want to visit to check out how y out live and how organized your life is. Doesn't mean she wants sex. she might allow you kiss and handle her, but in her mind she isn't ready for sex with you just yet. Respect that. But most men would rather die than stop.

This complicated situation of what consent is, is the reason why continuous enlightenment needs to be carried out in school, homes, etc Parents, children, celebrities, boy, girls, pastors, the genral public needs to be enlightened .The public to understand that no rape is a good rape. Rape is rape and a crime under the law.
Re: Question For D Ladies by Edisa(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Benitam:
I felt someone handling me while I was sleeping, I started adjusting for the person to have better access. I enjoyed it but then I reported her the next morning to the senior boarding house mistress.. This happened while I was in secondary school, FGGC. That was the only time a lady touched me that way.. I still feel bad for reporting the person because she was suspended for 2weeks... angry
so you felt bad for doing d right thing?
smh
Wot if it was a guy dat did it?
Re: Question For D Ladies by Edisa(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

Well usually it isn't seen by many people as a such a bad incident like when a pe-nis is involved. It is assumed that with a man, he used his physical advantage over the woman. It is assumed that it wasn't a level playing field and the game was not fair.

This is because people simply do not know that technically, any form of non consensual sexual encounter/activity between two individual of same or opposite sex is considered rape. And consent also has its own technical definition.

So, the answer is yes. People have different views with respect to scale and gravity of the offence. As a matter of fact, this is common human character than realized. There have been instances where girls have been raped and the parents heave a slight sigh of relief knowing that it was the son of the wealthiest man in the village. They went fighting that the boy must marry the girl for obvious purposes.

so it depends on the victims definition of rape.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Dorothy Carry? BBNAIJA5 / A Perfect Gift For “lazy Guy Or Girl” / Please Help Me Out If You Have For The Sake Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.