Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS (705 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
The Lagos state police command has arrested a police Sergeant whose name has not yet been revealed, for allegedly stabbing an Inspector, Francis Adekunle, to death and injuring another victim while under the influence of alcohol over the weekend.

The erring officer who is currently being detained at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) Yaba, lives in the same compound in Oke-Odo with his deceased colleague and other tenants. Several complaints have been made about how he drinks to stupor and attacks people in the process.

The Nation reports that over the weekend, the Sergeant went berserk after drinking alcohol at a nearby liquor store and returned to his compound in Oke-Odo. The Sergeant reportedly picked a quarrel with one of his neighbors, and was chasing the man about with a cutlass when the Inspector, said to be attached to the Special Protection Unit (SPU) 2 Ikeja, intervened. It was in the process the Sergeant pounced on the inspector with the machete, leaving several cuts on his legs and body.

It was gathered that the victim was rushed to the hospital where he died this morning Monday, June 8.

A police officer who spoke on condition of anonymity, demanded justice for the deceased Inspector.

“He drives a fully tinted Toyota Camry car with no plate number. He was reported at the Okeodo, Ile Epo Police Station for his previous actions but nothing was done to call him to order before he perpetrated this evil act. I saw Inspector Adekunle in the evening on his hospital bed. He was still alive then. Unfortunately, I received a call from his brother, Ojo Adekunle that he just passed on.
The doctor also confirmed his death. I am using this medium to appeal to the CP Hakeem Odumosu to do the needful and prosecute this killer Sergeant that has been terrorising everyone in the vicinity. This kind of character should not be in the Nigeria Police,” an officer said

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, Bala Elkana, said an investigation into the incident has commenced.
“This did not happen in the barracks. They both stay in town with other civilians. They were neither on duty nor anywhere near police facility when it happened. I have to correct that impression because a lot of people have been calling me to say it happened inside barrack.

No matter where it happened, a crime was committed and the suspect is in custody. I will issue a statement soon on this incident” he said

See The Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/drunk-policeman-kills-his-colleague-in.html

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by cenaman(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
The matter na family matter ,e no concern us.
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by Emmacolinho(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bad news everywhere!!! Come Lord Jesus the light is dying the night keeps crying come Lord Jesus.
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by mekuso89(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by Lastmankc(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yes, face yourselves.
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by daddytime(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thank God say na " Dem Dem Nig. Ltd.."
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by adecz: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Monkey tail!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by Oxb90: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rip officer. What is it with police killing their colleagues. This time police will not deny it's not one of theirs. The speed with which the investigation will be concluded will make world record .
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by Abfinest007(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
I laugh family matter
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by bottlewater1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
lipsrsealed

what you can't control is controling you
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by Fiisty(f): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills His Colleague In Lagos. PHOTOS by kiddkash(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
awa boyz nor dey disappoint

(1) (Reply)

Poor Girl Raped And Killed In Church / Corpse Of 6-year-old Rape Victim Found In Kaduna Mosque / My Sister's Bank Account Has Be Compromised From Npower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.