Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? (1122 Views)

Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. / Difference Between Demons & Fallen Angels / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by nikky5(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
I have heard from my childhood that mermaids are fallen angels.
I don't know how true is this. People claimed to have seen these creatures I do not believe exist. I am speaking from my Christian perspective.
How true is this claim? Can anyone help?
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by muyico(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Fallen demon! They were part of rebellion

1 Like

Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by sonmvayina(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nooooo

It is both ignorance and arrogance to think the earth is human centric....

We are not the only creatures created to live on earth. They are marine dwellers.....

The idea of fallen angels is preposterous....

It is a Roman Catholic construct...it does not exist in Hebrew Bible ..

2 Likes

Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
nikky5:
I don't know how true is this. People claimed to have seen these creatures I do not believe exist. I am speaking from my Christian perspective.
Many of them are.Many more are born by intercourse of spirits with human women and men.
The head of all mermaid spirits is a highly powerful Dark Angel called Ashtaroth, Leviathan,Asherah,Astarte, the great serpent of the sea.She is so powerful and influential over the human world.
Mermaid spirits operate highly sophisticated scientific labs, located under the sea,in which they conduct research and inventions, for their warfare against humans.They operate baby incubators,IVF for producing demonic half human entities, which they release into the human world.
Mermaid spirits use the semen of fornicating men to accomplish this, and this gives them so much access to BLOOD.
If a teaspoon of a man's semen supposedly contains 100 million spermatozoa, harvested by a mermaid,this means she can have blood of 100 million souls.
And each spermatozoa is a unit of life.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by sonmvayina(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Many of them are.Many more are born by intercourse of spirits with human women and men.
The head of all mermaid spirits is a highly powerful Dark Angel called Ashtaroth, Leviathan,Asherah,Astarte, the great serpent of the sea.She is so powerful and influential over the human world.

Asherah is the consult of yaweh. She is a Catonic deity. She is an over world deity......while Astarte is Lucifer...the goddess of love and death.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
sonmvayina:

Asherah is the consult of yaweh. She is a Catonic deity. She is an over world deity......while Astarte is Lucifer...the goddess of love and death.
Yahweh is one of the names of God, and Asherah is a consort to Baal or Beelzebub.Their names often appeared together many times in the Bible.
Astarte is one of the names of this mighty dark angel.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by sonmvayina(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Yahweh is one of the names of God, and Asherah is a consort to Baal or Beelzebub.Their names often appeared together many times in the Bible.
Astarte is one of the names of this mighty dark angel.

Baal means lord..

Baals and Asherahs means the sons and daughters of Enlil..
Asherah is the consort of Enlil..

The name of the Jewish God is not yaweh...

1 Like

Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by judatech: 1:40am On Apr 02, 2023
I dey follow... make una continue...
The world has been in existence for like 6b years...
There's so much we don't know...but assume we do
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by orisa37: 1:55am On Apr 02, 2023
NO. THEY ARE RETURNEES FROM SODOM AND GOMORRAH.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Maynman: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2023
sonmvayina:

Baal means lord..

Baals and Asherahs means the sons and daughters of Enlil..
Asherah is the consort of Enlil..

The name of the Jewish God is not yaweh...

Asheerah is the consort of El, which she later became the consort of Yahweh.

The jewish god is yahweh, first start by knowing the origin of the word “jewish”, where and how it was coined from.

The Hebrew name “Asherah" is not found in most Bibles, but the original plural Hebrew noun “asherim" appears in dozens of Bible texts.

Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2023
Many creatures walked the earth before we came. And there are mysteries we don't know, especially mainstream Christians.
Any conclusions we come up with are just theories that can't be proven, because the information comes from mythologies.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Maynman: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2023
crows2ravens:
Many creatures walked the earth before we came. And there are mysteries we don't know, especially mainstream Christians.
Any conclusions we come up with are just theories that can't be proven, because the information comes from mythologies.

So how did you “conclude” that many creatures walked the earth before “we came”? Or is it your own theory?
And we came from where?
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Maynman:

So how did you “conclude” that many creatures walked the earth before “we came”?
And we came from where?
Certainly, God created all the animals before us, so yes, they walked the earth before we came.
But that is if you're a Christian, if not, you could decide not to believe that story. Then I won't argue that with you.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Jokerman(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Human with Fish.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Jokerman(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2023
crows2ravens:

Yes. Humans were the last of God's creation.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Maynman: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2023
crows2ravens:

Certainly, God created all the animals before us, so yes, they walked the earth before we came.
But that is if you're a Christian, if not, you could decide not to believe that story. Then I won't argue that with you.

I don’t believe stories, stories are meant to be known.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Maynman:

I don’t believe stories, stories are meant to be known.

I can't debate with you since you don't believe the validity of biblical accounts. Obviously you have other scriptures you believe, so we can't discuss this topic from similar points of view.

But truth is, no one was there when all these things happened. Even science can't specifically say what happened to the dinosaurs, which we have hard evidence of their existence.
So if you draw your conclusions from any text, it's just theories. And if you claim to see anything via visions, they could just have been hallucinations.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by sonmvayina(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Maynman:

Asheerah is the consort of El, which she later became the consort of Yahweh.

The jewish god is yahweh, first start by knowing the origin of the word “jewish”, where and how it was coined from.

The Hebrew name “Asherah" is not found in most Bibles, but the original plural Hebrew noun “asherim" appears in dozens of Bible texts.

Both yaweh and Asherah are not Jewish names or titles...
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Maynman: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
sonmvayina:

Both yaweh and Asherah are not Jewish names or titles...
The Israelites adopted yahweh from shasu tribe.

Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Maynman: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
crows2ravens:

I can't debate with you since you don't believe the validity of biblical accounts. Obviously you have other scriptures you believe, so we can't discuss this topic from similar points of view.

But truth is, no one was there when all these things happened. Even science can't specifically say what happened to the dinosaurs, which we have hard evidence of their existence.
So if you draw your conclusions from any text, it's just theories. And if you claim to see anything via visions, they could just have been hallucinations.

How do you know “all these things happened”? You read it in a text?
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Maynman:

How do you know “all these things happened”? You read it in a text?
You didn't get my point. I said no one was there when all these things happened, meaning we can't verify what happened, if anything even happened at all.
I'm trying to level with you. Either you don't believe at all what any text says or you believe in some texts. But if you do believe in some texts, you cannot deny that the Bible is correct about about a number of things.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by sonmvayina(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Maynman:

The Israelites adopted yahweh from shasu tribe.

Yaweh is not the Jewish God ..

Believe whatever you like.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Maynman: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
sonmvayina:

Yaweh is not the Jewish God ..

Believe whatever you like.

Yahweh is the jewish god.

Assume whatever you like.

Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by efficiencie(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
nikky5:

I believe they are hybrids, angel-human hybrids. I believe they are real and because they are hidden by undiscovered depths they are preserved away from investigative eyes unlike the land based hybrids like minotaurs, centaurs, fauns etc.

1 Like

Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Maynman: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
crows2ravens:

You didn't get my point. I said no one was there when all these things happened, meaning we can't verify what happened, if anything even happened at all.
I'm trying to level with you. Either you don't believe at all what any text says or you believe in some texts. But if you do believe in some texts, you cannot deny that the Bible is correct about about a number of things.

How did you any “any of these things happened” if no one was there?
What are we verifying if no one was there in the first place? Whose claims are we verifying?

how is the bible correct? Mention the number of things…
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
nikky5:
Yes have seen, both in their real form and reincarnated as humans. Their right name is demons. Many are on earth in human form. If there is one thing I have learned, with my dealing with demons, is that they are pure evil, decievers, unintelligent, queer(Cannot be straight), cannot love( even their own), filled with jealousy and so on. And their hate for human is unparalleled. You see the orishas, Greek gods, Roman gods and hindu gods and goddesses and so on, are all demons. The dumbest male demon I have ever known, is shiva the Hindu god of destruction.... Believe me I speak from what has happened to me. 100 true
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
They are not united... You can never see a straight demon.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
I don't know the exact number of reincarnated demons... But there number, won't be less than a million.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Don't believe the saying " The gods are wise" believe me they are dumb.

1 Like

Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by Exmilitant(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Everyone here is trying to interprete what they read from google.

1. Every religion alludes to the fact that the universe started out perfectly but, then there arose a disagreement among the spirits/gods.

2. Almost all religion agrees there was a split in the ranks of spirits/gods.

3. Almost all religion created dualism of good and bad, light and dark, and attributed negativity to the defeated spirits/gods and positivity to the victorious spirits/gods.

Truth is, what you call fallen angels are the most powerful spirit creatures most of them do not meddle in man's affairs. They are in deep regret.

among them is a rabble rouser, intelligent and wise and very much interested in humankind. Has succeeded in influencing some others these he has assigned offices.

ishtar and belzebub and amadioha and other gods you know are low in status compared to fallen angels.

mermaids are the creation of some of the fallen angels.
Re: Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Pre-adamic race and the falling angels were all killed during Noah's flood. But the book of Jude talked about Fallen stars. I don't understand. Could it be that Noah's flood wasn't worldwide?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Should Talk For God Again, Here is Why / Does A Believer / What Happens When You Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.