Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker (17504 Views)

Lagos Assembly Alleges Planned Attack On Speaker, Others Over Rejected Cabinet N / Moshood Oshun Walks Out On Obasa, Lagos Speaker / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Person2person(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Inner caucus!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Humphery247(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
You can’t ask corruption to investigate corruption and not to get this kind of vote of confidence. After all, there are all the same and have already cashed out

3 Likes

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Femeto: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
It's like saying Armed robbers should judge another armed robber.

3 Likes

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by ernietime(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
When I read such things from our youth.. it breaks my heart.. There is no hope for this country.. No way we can speak as one and fight to recover this nation from the oppressors..
The leaders are more United.. they have the gullible citizenswhere they want them.

stanliwise:
This is route that lead us here.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Femeto: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
My guy done send una wife's go Dubai as bribe so it's not a surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Mayng01(m): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by CocoaOla: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
The problem with we the black we argue to win. We ain't willing to help each other rather we are willing to mock each other. Even in your country their those that thinks that they are superior than others, and that's is the problem we Africa most black are facing.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Racoon(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jack500:
Keep quiet, were u not hailing Diezani yesterday? Shameless double mouth hypocrite.
You must be wrong.Then highlight it here I challenge you.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by TUANKU(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
These clowns. Lagos has the most docile people politically.
Until when they grow some balls, they will remain in Tinubu's ass.

3 Likes

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by krishfwesh(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Team legit scammers

2 Likes

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Super Hero baba BAT to the rescue
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by DEADALIVE: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
If you are in this country and you claim to be intelligent i am sorry for u....reverse psychology always be smart one step ahead of your opponent....
Its better to steal the billion and use the same proceed to fight thesame corrupt government if i hear say you no win...
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Shancca: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by proeast(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
I'm not surprised, after all it's a tribe that supports corruption we are talking about here. The frog eyed Tifnubu, Obasa, Kasamu etc. are all respected by them despite all the baggages of drug money, embezzlement and other disgusting things they did.

But you will see them making noise about others even when they have characters that have done worse presiding over them.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by DEADALIVE: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
CocoaOla:
The problem with we the black we argue to win. We ain't willing to help each other rather we are willing to mock each other. Even in your country their those that thinks that they are superior than others, and that's is the problem we Africa most black are facing.
Black man black heart....
If you want to know about racism apply for government job in Nigeria then you will see how many signatures you will have to append on your doc....still you will not get the job.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Chettaburo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
It just tire for naija
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Urchman200: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:
I want to believe that ICPC is already investigating the allegations against him. The commission should conclude its findings and charge him to court if necessary. The house of assembly cannot really do anything to him unlike the anti-corruption agency that can prosecute him.
Keep confusing yourself no bi only CPC na ccc,pdp is no longer corrupt when u have apc.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Samylekey(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Den of thieves

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by kingololo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Paddy paddy government we dey o
Egbami
This one na civilian arrangement.

Obasa obaole

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Edosir(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
TUANKU:
These clowns. Lagos has the most docile people politically.
Until when they grow some balls, they will remain in Tinubu's ass.

3 Likes

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
My worry is efcc silence on obasa while magu is chasing diezien madueke in foreign land.

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Shancca:

Forget about this country and find your way out.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Theoarhics: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
The most corrupt house of assembly in Nigeria's history. What do u expect?

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
What were they supposed to pass b4? This country is very funny. grin

Where is efcc when u need them

1 Like

Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by stabilizer: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:
I want to believe that ICPC is already investigating the allegations against him. The commission should conclude its findings and charge him to court if necessary. The house of assembly cannot really do anything to him unlike the anti-corruption agency that can prosecute him.

You are very funny and uninformed. Anti corruption agency are not directly elected but the people but serve under the recommendation of the people that appoint them. Its everywhere., but in Nigeria, they are dumb and silly, too obvious. They are just spoiling market for the upcoming politicians. I thinks it better anyways...
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
so Sahara reporters won't get sanctioned. I just hope this not another image laundering episode.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by stanliwise(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
ernietime:
When I read such things from our youth.. it breaks my heart.. There is no hope for this country.. No way we can speak as one and fight to recover this nation from the oppressors..
The leaders are more United.. they have the gullible citizenswhere they want them.

Exactly, the moment you criticize one , people will start with “what of”, “you nkor”. It is annoying.
Re: Obasa: Lagos Assembly Passes A Vote Of Confidence On Speaker by musa234(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
And the youths are still comparing the various thieves from their respective regions.. Nigeria is gone with these kind of youths we have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: Buhari Approves November 1 Commencement For Special Public Works / APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide / Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.