Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? (1418 Views)

What Women Really Want / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Dsense(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

gay as s,is your boy friend back from the brothel yet?
No my girl friend is not back yet. . .still waiting!
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

HMMM but you didn't deny that your partner male and or female is @ the brothel grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by MrCork17: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

waiting on till 2045? undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr.Cork tell him she's with you! She has upgraded from a crackhead like d-sense to you, a top of the line clown!  smiley 
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2011
guys yes generalization is not good but some people hide behind dont generalize when they aint good looking

if you deep you can tell difference in people eg other tribes or group are better than others in certain aspect you choose to compare

eg the colour skin of british compare to a polish   polish are better by far

its the same with beauty on average some countries got better looking women than others eg ethopians the women are short in height and small bodies but the ar,se is big and round

another example nigerian & cameroonians are on average much taller than zimbabweas/southern africans

some truth hurts and we try hide it by saying  ---stop generalizing

lets not hide behind the truth sometimes
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Lmao waiting till enternity.

@Mzdark maybe it is gay season at Egypt,Desense is everywhere and he is also on his period.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by 190: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

guys yes generalization is not good but some people hide behind dont generalize when they aint good looking

if you deep you can tell difference in people eg other tribes or group are better than others in certain aspect you choose to compare

eg the colour skin of british compare to a polish   polish are better by far

its the same with beauty on average some countries got better looking women than others eg ethopians the women are short in height and small bodies but the ar,se is big and round

another example nigerian & cameroonians are on average much taller than zimbabweas/southern africans

some truth hurts and we try hide it by saying  ---stop generalizing

lets not hide behind the truth sometimes

YOU AGAIN shocked shocked
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by callme2: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God gracious

They are pretty and wonderful shapes
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by MrCork17: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
call-me <<<<<< STALKER angry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

@Mzdark maybe it is gay season at Egypt,Desense is everywhere and he is also on his period.

The mummies of Ancient Egypt have seen many a plagues but none worse than the appearance of the DNon-Sense virus  cry cry When he comes they quickly retreat back to the afterlife! Amenhotep [the fearless priest] covering his backside while running of course!  grin grin  grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Dsense(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@ topic, no. no one country produces the best. . .Brazil is the closest tho  grin grin but seriously nice shapes are an African gift (African as in black). It is part of who we are, regardless of region we are from.  

@Goldie seems like it is Gay season. D-Sense is EVERYWHERE! angry

[size=20pt]May Mr corck self service with your pic till you get pregnant angry angry[/size]

Mr, Cork:

Ogunfe grin . . .Yep will wait.
Mygoldie:

Lmao waiting till enternity.

I will be in London probably next week . . .Would you check me out than undecided wink
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2011
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin^^^@mzdark
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by MrCork17: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2011
Jamiacan womens are sexxxier anyways  >>>>>>>> MzD@rkSkin wink
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

YOU AGAIN shocked shocked

who forced you to read what i wrote ?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by 190: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

The mummies of Ancient Egypt have seen many a plagues but none worse than the appearance of the DNon-Sense virus  cry cry When he comes they quickly retreat back to the afterlife! Amenhotep [the fearless priest]  covering his backside while running of course!  grin grin  grin grin
 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Did you say Imhotep from the TV series The mummy

he would probably say Se cre ku den ark,
then run away from d-sense covering his backside  grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

[size=20pt]May Mr corck self service with your pic till you get pregnant angry angry[/size]
Ogunfe grin . . .Yep will wait.I will be in London probably next week . . .Would you check me out than undecided wink

Nope thanks,i don't do gays.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by MrCork17: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

hmmm, great idea actually! tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Dsense(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

The mummies of Ancient Egypt have seen many a plagues but none worse than the appearance of the DNon-Sense virus  cry cry When he comes they quickly retreat back to the afterlife! Amenhotep [the fearless priest] covering his backside while running of course!  grin grin  grin grin
ANWAY . . .tHE mUMMIES ARE REALLY EXPECTING YOUR VISIT . . They can't wait to suck your venomous blood angry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by UyiIredia(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2011
i tire to hear these questions >>> so u dey try tell me say na person region dey tell me weda she fine or wowo
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Dsense(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Nope thanks,i don't do gays.
Stop this nowc. . .  . I'm staright! angry
Just try me wink angry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

hmmm,  great idea actually! tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  angry

NEVER! 

D-sense:

Just try me wink angry

The only thing STARIGHT  grin grin (straight perhaps?  undecided) on you is your erect salami meat when Mr.Cork is getting dressed! I see you with your binoculars!  grin grin 

190:

then run away from d-sense covering his backside  grin grin

LMFAO!!!!! I said Amenhotep!  angry angry  (the REAL one) Either way he is covering that hole when D-Sense comes!  grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Mygoldie(f): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Just try me wink angry

why i go try you? You be electric plug?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Jamiacan womens are sexxxier anyways  >>>>>>>> MzD@rkSkin wink

<<<<Don't know if I should say thank you or run undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Dsense(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

then run away from d-sense covering his backside grin grin

Ogunfe grin grin

MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

NEVER!

The only thing STARIGHT grin grin (straight perhaps? undecided) on you is your erect salami meat when Mr.Cork is getting dressed! I see you with your binoculars! grin grin

LMFAO!!!!! I said Amenhotep! angry angry (the REAL one) Either way he is covering that hole when D-Sense comes! grin grin

Whtaver, just come pay them visit angry
Mygoldie:

why i go try you? You be electric plug?
I ignore you ''Stop flirting with me'' tongue
MzD@rkSkin:

<<<<Don't know if I should say thank you or run undecided
Please stay away off that guy,His sperm is venomous grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by callme2: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2011
cork
what is wrong with you?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by MrCork17: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
call-me:

cork
what is wrong with you?

Sumthin! wink
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by 190: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
call-me:

cork
what is wrong with you?

aminalib has ran away from her thread
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by callme2: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
Cork

like what?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by Phate07(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2011

Ermm, Beyonce is a Nigerian and her shape is outta this world. angry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? by aminalib(f): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

aminalib has ran away from her thread

stop spreading hateful rumors

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Confused! Someone Help / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Saves Your Name As ATM In Her Phone. / My Heart Bleeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.