Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate (53019 Views)

Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba / Accountant-General, Ahmed Idris Marries Hussain, 16-Year-Old Girl. Family Kicks / RMRDC Boss Prof Ibrahim Lists Kilishi Technolgy As Achievement In 33yrs: As Nige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by kyuniii(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
What about Kunu and Zobo?our politicians I hail.

2 Likes

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by FlordFlorez(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lolz! Joke of the year.
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Lawsimon(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
I faint
Useless agency

https://www.educommander.com
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Samylekey(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
You no even happy say dem discover something
Very rubbish set of people, just there to steal money

1 Like

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by AKzee(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Don't blame them oooo. They don't know what research breakthrough is all about.

1 Like

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by internet: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
God why? bunch of illiterates, idiots, fools, bastards, scums, pigs, maggots, clowns, nonentities and cows. the idiot is even a professor. APC is a disgrace to the entire universe.

1 Like

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Blackmoran(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Oh no oooo lord when I thought I have heard it all you embarrass me with this article.....God why do you send me here among clowns
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Tolu121: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
TheRealProphet:
So Nigeria get research agency..just wow!! shocked
addicted gambler himself
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Corporate2020: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
daddytime:
They didn't start it today.

They once listed Coke and Fanta as mineral resources.

You educated illiterates go from one platform to another abusing Northerners, but they don't answer you because they understand that silent is the best answer for fools.
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tolu121:
addicted gambler himself
who are you?
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by themes009(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Old fools are leading us while young talent are wasting.. Imagine this kind of news. 33years kellehi

1 Like

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by egworlordor(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ohafiaxch:
I actually did my i.t there and can confidently say that there is nothing really happening in that organisation except for the techno-expo that is done once a year.
But you chop money there na.
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by airminem(f): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Little dream. Very embarrassing Leaders
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by brexit: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Which University made him a professor or he is a professor by quota system let him quit the job he does not understand the vision and mission of the organisation
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by daddytime(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Corporate2020:

You educated illiterates go from one platform to another abusing Northerners, but they don't answer you because they understand that silent is the best answer for fools.

The correct words are Silence and To respectively.

Educationalist literate you.

1 Like

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by omoiyalayi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
I'm sure the shameless man drove to the Senate in an expensive Toyota Jeep

This is why I am always angry with some of this useless ministers and head of agency that haven't add anything and cannot add anything to the growth of this country driving and cruising around in an expensive vehicle in this abuja

I use see it as a slap on nigerians face

Just see this one now

If you hear how much is been budgeted for than ministry every year, it will be mind buggling, yet kilishi is what they could come up with over the years

#Shame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by hizikin(f): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Oh Jesus!

I'm heartbroken. cry

Enough internet for me today...

I'm scared of what I will encounter next cry
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by abbey621(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is the true definition of fuckery.....He must have said it with pride and so much confidence grin grin grin. When we talk about corruption most people think of government officials stealing money but incompetence and lack of oversight are forms of corruption also. Imagine this nigga, Kilishi Technology really? grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by 900winer(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hahahaha! I blame imhotep grin

Bubu is great grin

1 Like

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is what angers me about Nigeria. Nigeria is like a manipulative girlfriend. Just when you have given up on her she does something so stupid that you are forced to forgive her of her sins. Only men understand this.

1 Like

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Theoarhics: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
What do u expect when u have a cow manning a ministry not fit for him.
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Aarenaija: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
I tried very hard not to say these guys up north with the office exception of very few are the reason Nigeria is still backward. Can you imagine.
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by kunleham(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
When you hear it's finished!!!
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by DonroxyII: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Greenbirth:
Every time I see these northerners leaders I really get pissedup big time. They still believe that we are still at the stone age. Habaa
Blame Lugard and UK .... Almagation of 1914 and our forefathers that opened their eyes and watched the Almagation happened .... British was just doing business and reaping the dividends till 2020

1 Like

Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by andyanders: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
daddytime:
They didn't start it today.

They once listed Coke and Fanta as mineral resources.

Exactly on point. That is what you got, when those one sidded appointments to low iq from them north, takes the control of the nation.

Right from when quota system was introduced to our educational sector-jamb, this is the result.
Re: RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/drama-in-senate-as-rmrdc-boss-lists-kilishi-as-research-breakthrough/
govt institutions are just there for the favored ones to siphon as much as they can before their turn elapses. so you want a big man in political office to do something to benefit a child of a nobody so that tomorrow you would come and rub shoulders with his children he is lavishing money on in Harvard, Yale, and Oxford for succession abi. Nigeria big man syndrome Una no know before abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri . / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Obiano Receives Victor Umeh And Other Guests After Release From EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.