Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures (69952 Views)

Covenant Beats UI, FUTA To Retain Nigeria’s Best University Spot (Full List) / Babcock University In Pictures / LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by themaestro08(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
Glorified secondary school....
Any I don't blame them for the over hyping.... In a blind community..... The person with one eye becomings there King.....
[/b]All Nigerians public universities are below standards[b].... Even NUC knows......
They don't bother checking again...once dey come... straight to the VC's office.... next thing is brown envelope......
Bunch of failures
Spits

Fact.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by magzey: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Tufia , GSU Gombe is better than this mushroom. I have to be selfish though grin grin
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by A305: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2020
I was hoping to see my UNIBEN as the UNIBEST.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2020
them for slap you big time
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by DaddyRochie1642: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
All I See Are More Brown Roofs grin grin
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Spiff20(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
timekeeper1:
See better school

Not like that failure in the Yeast they call UNN..

Uncompleted, mud erosion Don even Chop VC office, see building like 1930s...

Very bad image for the self acclaimed UN of Nigeria...

It was a mistake such Name of a university was built in the East.. Wud av been better in west or north than yeast
LMAO bro UNN is better than this with their medieval buildings.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2020
BunsenBurner:
I think the best should be KWASU.Kwara state University.They have the largest library in West Africa and they don't strike.

And they produce half baked graduate in the name of fast school calendar.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by debola27(f): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Feeling nostalgic right now embarassed
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Bush everywhere.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by dangoteinlaw: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2020
alramon:
cheesy home of yahoo guys

this school no get any credibility to me o..
so coz rich boys dey there it's lost him credibility, maybe u want poor boys u know those that wear that useless boyfriends easywears online beggars for recharge cards on instagram. Your suffer never start
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by rukis360(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Nothing special here.... Looks unkempt
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2020
It is well

do you need pos for your biz or want to run a pos biz
DM asap
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by freethinker01: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2020
aminusodiq:
Great lautech
Someone said the building looks like the cover of viju milk... The person is not me so please don't come at me.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Abagworo(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Based on the picture posted here RSUST and ABSU are much finer.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2020
B.Sc Fraud
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Joe4real701(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Abia State University is the best state structure University in the whole of Nigeria. Please ask anyone who knows
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by DModeCntStopMe: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2020
timekeeper1:
[s]See better school

It was a mistake such Name of a university was built in the East.. Wud av been better in west or north than yeast[/s]

See painment grin

We shall attend to your claim only if you post a video and picture of you drinking sniper.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by KrazzyAndy(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nairaland actually encourages and endorses these morons!!!... It probably helps their profits.
Mehnn it's just sad that all these guys don't know that people abroad are just seeing us as nigerians nothing more nothing less yet the keep fighting an online battle dragging any group that brings a bad news foe the day....some days i wake up and just *sigh*....I'M STILL A NIGERIAN... cry
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Cephas11(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2020
cruzydal:
Headquarters of yahoo plus boys
since 1900....Lol
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Screw screw
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by tomchiMadeIt(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2020
It's A Federal University. So in other words it's the civil responsibility of the federal Federal Government to maintain the University at all time.. but then UNN is neglected by the Nigerian Government at the top Just Because it was built in the East.. Just Like they have neglected every other federal road In the East !!!

timekeeper1:
See better school

It was a mistake such Name of a university was built in the East.. Wud av been better in west or north than yeast
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by peeps4u: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2020
frankmoney:
you call 3 storey building high rise .. if I wooze you slap eh grin

OP is right. Na bungalows full LAUTECH if you have ever been there. So a 3 storey building is actually a high rise building by LAUTECH standard.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Kasca: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Nansense!!
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2020
timekeeper1:

Yes like this

https://www.nairaland.com/5913179/fathers-raped-daughters-more-anambra
Is this the first or only case of such from the country or worldwide.....
Bigot
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Oluwadare316(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2020
BunsenBurner:
I think the best should be KWASU.Kwara state University.They have the largest library in West Africa and they don't strike.
. The library is a tetfund project. A lot need to change in the school
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Naijaarchive(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Yahoo yahoo boot camp of Nigeria grin
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by SenatorBright(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2020
hizikin:

You must be carrying bitterness through life. Let God heal your heart.

Move on. Your future is bright but you need to forgive.

That Bitcoin site is slow. Let me introduce you to my friend in Holland. If you have a laptop, he will find your account at first then you will learn trading on binance and tradingview.

You will look for me after just 2months.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Tobest94: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2020
even Lautech is claiming best Uni...we too like play for this Country
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Ryocaj(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-iwoye fine pass this na
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Kwashiman: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2020
If this is the best school in Nigeria, then I shudder to think what the worst school will look like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) / Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.