Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures (69914 Views)

Covenant Beats UI, FUTA To Retain Nigeria’s Best University Spot (Full List) / Babcock University In Pictures / LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Mynightmare: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Is this how you guys are pained, even a name given to a school in the east is killing you this much?
Be ready to die the more
The Igbo man bows to no one, we are an independent minded people.
timekeeper1:
See better school

Not like that failure in the Yeast they call UNN..

Uncompleted, mud erosion Don even Chop VC office, see building like 1930s...

Very bad image for the self acclaimed UN of Nigeria...

It was a mistake such Name of a university was built in the East.. Wud av been better in west or north than yeast
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by leovictor15(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lautech my school
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by freethinker01: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
aminusodiq:
lol... Thank u... M sure u frm UNN grin grin
Lol, oddly enough, I did my master's programme there.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by ThinkB4mention(f): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Cation:
How did students from Nigeria get postgraduate admission in universities abroad. Did they graduate or were advised to withdraw? I am only asking o!
Always think be4 you mention.... Let me try and make it simple and lucid to u....it's obvious you are also affected with the same poor educational system in the messed up country (zoogeria)
Why did they decide to go to abroad for the postgraduate?
How many foreigners are coming to your country to study?
Why are the politicians and well-to-do-persons sending their wards to study abroad?
And get it straight bro.....the problem are not the students but the educational system.....
It's just as if u are giving a passionate and zealous farmers a crude tools to carry out a commercial farm system....
Most Nigerians students are intelligent and brilliant...but the poor educational system cramped most of us......
Hope it help....
Stay safe and be wise
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by bluefilm: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

When will all this tribal war stop...every page i open one group is insulting this group if only nairaland can censor some of this comments....

The idiot is just seeking attention.

Unfortunately, you went and gave it to him.

Now he's happy that he has finally achieved something in whole life!

Next time, please beware!
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by aminusodiq(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
freethinker01:

Lol, oddly enough, I did my master's programme there.
hmmm... That's good.. But I wouldn't advise anyone to do masters in my school ooo... Me seff no fit try am
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by mide976(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Best state University by miles
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Ademoore07(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
OP, u dissapoint my me and my alma mata. Sensible drone or at least a good camera phone, u dont have. Imagine how u captured the highrise and the college of health sciences. Why was the 100level laboratory complex excluded. What of our ICT building and those structures at management science faculty, Agric science faculty buildings and the new dept structures, the new Fine art dept structure, environmental science faculty building, the hall, great hall (both interior and exterior). You dont represent abeg.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Proudlytips: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
joking right
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by rampantlover: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hahahaaaa looks like a market in that jagajaga country. The images below is a senior high school on Ghana. Nigeria is a big JOKE grin grin

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by lasthero: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
The last time I checked. Adekunle Ajasin University ranked higher than Lautech in world ranking.

Not a student of both schools. But what is the source link to verify Lautech been the best state university in Nigeria?

https://www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/Nigeria

Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by jaxman007(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
mtchew. you can't even compare this to Great Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by FrankBass281(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
timekeeper1:
See better school

Uncompleted, mud erosion Don even Chop VC office, see building like 1930s...

It was a mistake such Name of a university was built in the East.. Wud av been better in west or north than yeast
grow up kid
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
FrankBass281:
grow up kid
Grow down old man
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Abdulsalam32: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bozzmichael:
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) ,established in 1990 is located in Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria (Main Campus, the University enrolls 30,000 students in seven faculties and a college, and employs more than 3,000 workers including contract staff;
you need to compare it to KSU (kogi state university) before rating it as the best.
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
UNILAG and LAUTECH have the smartest sets of students in nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by luqhas100(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Op must be high on something, don't mind him
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by FrankBass281(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
timekeeper1:

Grow down old man
hahaha,so funny,grow up KIDDO
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by blessing1402(f): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please when are they recruiting?
Enoch07:
omo e get as this school be sha
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
So ogbomosho is home to this beautiful architectural edifice and some call that place anyhow. cool
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Cation(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
If you say the students are not the problem but the educational system. A failed system should not be capable of producing students that have high reliability especially when they get sophisticated resources. A failed system should not have any productive element. Your argument has failed both in logic and its content.
ThinkB4mention:

Always think be4 you mention.... Let me try and make it simple and lucid to u....it's obvious you are also affected with the same poor educational system in the messed up country (zoogeria)
Why did they decide to go to abroad for the postgraduate?
How many foreigners are coming to your country to study?
Why are the politicians and well-to-do-persons sending their wards to study abroad?
And get it straight bro.....the problem are not the students but the educational system.....
It's just as if u are giving a passionate and zealous farmers a crude tools to carry out a commercial farm system....
Most Nigerians students are intelligent and brilliant...but the poor educational system cramped most of us......
Hope it help....
Stay safe and be wise
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Arise o sing o Ladokite... I'm proud to a Ladokite. it's been 10 years n I can't still feel it's presence around me
hahahaha.. I so much hate the fvcking anthem
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
aminusodiq:
I swear... Me seff no fit carry am go alata or satisfier... Op bleeped up grin
.but e go dey alright for amazing na
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by meekyusuf: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Y won't they graduate ?
I rep LAUTECH
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by olamy7(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Qween12:
this school is just underrated because of strike
I saw your post about your boyfriend sleeping with your roommate...how did you later go about it?
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by UniqueDennis(m): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2020
This school wan resemble old version of delsu site 2
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by MCIU: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:
See better school

Uncompleted, mud erosion Don even Julius Dein’s Girlfriend Chop VC office, see building like 1930s...

Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by nestkojex(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2020
Wow. This is surprising to me. I will do more reading
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by Enoch07: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2020
blessing1402:
Please when are they recruiting?
abi admitting? are you a prospective student?
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by DonDraper66: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Op, pls stop uploading bullshit ,,,u don't know what beauty is
Re: LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures by SenatorJames(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Correct report. With all the challenges, I am happy the great institution keep on standing tall.
God bless my alma mata.
God bless LAUTECH
Senator James.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics / Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) / Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.