Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam (2897 Views)

Seven Nigerians Arrested For Plotting To Kill S.Africa Cops, Public React (PICS) / Nigerian Businessman Brutally Murdered In Vietnam / Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by AsabaIjaww: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

But when they become doctor over there, they are Biafrans not Nigerian. You're only seeing my comment while you choose to ignore your brothers own
[/s]
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

But when they become doctor over there, they are Biafrans not Nigerian. You're only seeing my comment while you choose to ignore your brothers own
Abeg you in the name of God CHANGE the black race is not going to delevop if we keep on insulting ourselves, let's love one another, the way whites do.
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2020
Auladimeji:
Before I opened this thread, I knew it must be Igbo and I'm correct
Stop being tribalistic, at the end of the day they're seen as Nigerians and not Igbos, start loving ur race even if they do bad. That is why other races love to discriminate us, it's because we don't even love each other.
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2020
thundafire:
Ipob citizens on dey beats,Is dis how to country will be run grin cheesy grin
Stop being tribalistic, at the end of the day they're seen as Nigerians and not Igbos, start loving ur race even if they do bad. That is why other races love to discriminate us, it's because we don't even love each other. cry cry cry
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Corporate2020:

I am the choir master of the dancing tribalists.
Stop being tribalistic, at the end of the day they're seen as Nigerians and not Igbos, start loving ur race even if they do bad. That is why other races love to discriminate us, it's because we don't even love each other.
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Very true. This guys are forbidden tribes. I regret living in same country with this pigs and idiots
cry cry Stop being tribalistic, at the end of the day they're seen as Nigerians and not Igbos, start loving ur race even if they do bad. That is why other races love to discriminate us, it's because we don't even love each other. cry cry
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:

Ndi developers developing anything develable.. cheesy grin
angry cry cry Stop being tribalistic, at the end of the day they're seen as Nigerians and not Igbos, start loving ur race even if they do bad. That is why other races love to discriminate us, it's because we don't even love each other.

1 Like

Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Ugochukwu Nnaemeka, 24; Stanley Umed, 29; and Nnaka Frankline, 36.

Chukwugekwe Godwin Ajearo, 34; Ugochukuwu Okechukwu Jam, 35; and Ogo Emeka Donal, 35

I'm not suprised at all. If kanu likes he should petition the whole world leaders.

Biafra can never see the light of the day. No country in the world can ever support this beast.

I wonder what this guys achieve in defrauding people all in the name of I MUST MAKE IT.

I will advice that they should be jailed and the keys thrown into the ocean.

Useless pigs and idiits
Stop being tribalistic, at the end of the day they're seen as Nigerians and not Igbos, start loving ur race even if they do bad. That is why other races love to discriminate us, it's because we don't even love each other.b cry cry cry
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2020
FlyoruB:
Vietnam must taste potor development whether they like it or not. cool
Stop being tribalistic, at the end of the day they're seen as Nigerians and not Igbos, start loving ur race even if they do bad. That is why other races love to discriminate us, it's because we don't even love each other. angry cry cry
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2020
ERockson:
Ndi developers as usual cool Audio business men

1 Like

Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Olugbanko:
The usual suspects... not disappointed!
Stop being tribalistic, at the end of the day they're seen as Nigerians and not Igbos, start loving ur race even if they do bad. That is why other races love to discriminate us, it's because we don't even love each other. angry angry cry cry
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2020
JBoss25:
Abeg you in the name of God CHANGE the black race is not going to delevop if we keep on insulting ourselves, let's love one another, the way whites do.

You've touched my heart, I will change
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by Olugbanko: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2020
JBoss25:
Stop being tribalistic, at the end of the day they're seen as Nigerians and not Igbos, start loving ur race even if they do bad. That is why other races love to discriminate us, it's because we don't even love each other. angry angry cry cry
you mean I should always hold brief for criminals so long they're my tribesmen as you igbos do? brain is paining you mr
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Olugbanko:
you mean I should always hold brief for criminals so long they're my tribesmen as you igbos do? brain is paining you mr
You can condemn their acts not the tribe for God's sake.
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by AsabaIjaww: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

You've touched my heart, I will change
[/s]
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
JBoss25:
You can condemn their acts not the tribe for God's sake.

Please post a link to any thread where you ever quoted Igbos for insulting people.
Why litter everywhere?
You might even be banned, it is called spam.
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by JBoss25(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Please post a link to any thread where you ever quoted Igbos for insulting people.
Why litter everywhere?
You might even be banned, it is called spam.
so you're looking for excuse? huh, this is why our society will never develop why can't you be the mature one for once?
Re: Seven Nigerians Arrested For $5.2m Scam In Vietnam by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
JBoss25:
so you're looking for excuse? huh, this is why our society will never develop why can't you be the mature one for once?

What's this one saying? What excuses?
Post a link to any thread where Igbos post bigotry comments and you litter everywhere with your sermons!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Gay Deceived Rev. Father To Wed Him (her) And Her Fiance(fellow Man) / Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me / Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.