Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience (3490 Views)

10 Important Benefits Of Groupage Shipping From China To Nigeria / Groupage (LCL) Shipping To Nigeria: How It Works. / Benefit From Groupage Shipping (learn How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chirowman:
still taking orders
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by globalfanz(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Chirowman post=92244858][/quote]

I want to procure and ship via Chirowman today. Watch out as he delivers
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Chirowman post=92244858][/quote]
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by globalfanz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
globalfanz:

I want to procure and ship via Chirowman today. Watch out as he delivers

We have settled the differences and I will try him again.

1 Like

Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Still on business
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by belcom10(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
globalfanz:

I entered into procurement and chipping with this guy called Chirowman. I must tell you that the experience is a total failure. My goods has not arrived till now. He neither picks his call nor calls me. He will promise you many things and tell you it is not a big deal. His other names are Rowland, Chibueze, Humbro, Okolie, and Is not a big deal. You can see numerous names to swindle. Kindly do not petronize him to avaiod being disappointed. I just tested him. Nevertheless am just keeping him quite I know how to cage him at the fullness of time.

Hello bro , pls did you later receive your goods from this guy,
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by okeyglm: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
globalfanz:

I entered into procurement and chipping with this guy called Chirowman. I must tell you that the experience is a total failure. My goods has not arrived till now. He neither picks his call nor calls me. He will promise you many things and tell you it is not a big deal. His other names are Rowland, Chibueze, Humbro, Okolie, and Is not a big deal. You can see numerous names to swindle. Kindly do not petronize him to avaiod being disappointed. I just tested him. Nevertheless am just keeping him quite I know how to cage him at the fullness of time.
when we are saying it here u guys felt adamant. look all this shippers won't tell u the truth about sea shipping. shipping through Lagos is currently waste time. u will wait till 3 to 4 months before u receive ur goods. all this shippers won't tell u this. they are interested in ur money.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by amerengues(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
It depends on what you are shipping. For some heavy goods, there isn’t any compromise for that- You should use sea shipping. It takes around 4 months now I guess.

It has its own unparalleled advantages for those who could afford to wait.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by globalfanz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
belcom10:

Hello bro , pls did you later receive your goods from this guy,

Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by belcom10(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
globalfanz:

I finally got my goods but I will not recommend him to anyone. He cannot not be trusted in the world of business. At a point he will be avoiding you and does not pick his calls nor reply his messages.

That's what am currently facing bro, what's so hard to talk with your client. He doesn't pick calls, he will even switch off his phone.
Pls how long does it take for him to finally deliver your goods to you?
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by globalfanz(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
belcom10:

That's what am currently facing bro, what's so hard to talk with your client. He doesn't pick calls, he will even switch off his phone.
Pls how long does it take for him to finally deliver your goods to you?

Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by belcom10(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
globalfanz:

That's his trade mark. Avoiding call and messages. He cannot be trusted for an atom. Watch what will happen, he will later claim that he has not been avoiding your call. He will give you one flimsy excuse for avoiding you. The guy is not in business. He is the last person I will think of using as far as importing from China is concerned.

How many days before he finally deliver your goods?
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by globalfanz(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2020
belcom10:

How many days before he finally deliver your goods?

A week close to two months.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by globalfanz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2020
globalfanz:

sir you are a liar ,a good one at that.stop peddling lies sir against my person.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2020
globalfanz:

That's his trade mark. Avoiding call and messages. He cannot be trusted for an atom. Watch what will happen, he will later claim that he has not been avoiding your call. He will give you one flimsy excuse for avoiding you. The guy is not in business. He is the last person I will think of using as far as importing from China is concerned.
you said am avoiding your calls , when I would even inform you about what is going on,and you will still go ahead to call me numerously as if am the cargo plane conveying the goods .I have always given you update.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
globalfanz:

you are a liar the goods stayed only 3 weeks 1. Because it's Hk and 2. It shortlanded which I informed you .
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Globalfanz sir you are lying , which I don't know what you are up to.but here is the thing ,we place the last order on 19th of August and all the goods arrived on 23rd .and on 24th it was sent to Hong Kong and arrived Nigeria on 10th and I informed you on 12th .here is the screenshot of everything and why the delay was because it short landed .in all this I was up dating him but he was calling me without stopping as if am the cargo plane conveying the goods.from 23rd of August to 11th is it 2 months this is for you people to see the lies his peddling .I respect him because his my customer and I still pleaded with him and equally explained to him but he choose to come here to talk what didn't happen in other to scare away my customers.

Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by globalfanz(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Chirowman:
you are a liar the goods stayed only 3 weeks 1. Because it's Hk and 2. It shortlanded which I informed you .
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by globalfanz(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
Chirowman:
Globalfanz sir you are lying , which I don't know what you are up to.but here is the thing ,we place the last order on 19th of August and all the goods arrived on 23rd .and on 24th it was sent to Hong Kong and arrived Nigeria on 10th and I informed you on 12th .here is the screenshot of everything and why the delay was because it short landed .in all this I was up dating him but he was calling me without stopping as if am the cargo plane conveying the goods.from 23rd of August to 11th is it 2 months this is for you people to see the lies his peddling .I respect him because his my customer and I still pleaded with him and equally explained to him but he choose to come here to talk what didn't happen in other to scare away my customers.

Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
globalfanz:

Scare your customers when somebody already is facing the same issue. He has also complained that you don't pick call which I confirmed is your trade mark. You promise heaven and earth and finally it becomes bag of lies. Before I started the procurement I alerted Nairalanders and was on a high hope that you will deliver but you failed. You claimed that you are in Lagos with offices at Marina and Airport but in one of the heated argument I had with you, I discovered you are not in Lagos. Why are you highly deceptive?
ask him his here they only thing is that I thought his goods would be Guangzhou and I gave him arrival time for Guangzhou .now when the goods arrived warehouse it was Hk and i told him too but his clients was pressuring him to deliver and he was calling me too .and am not cargo plane conveying the goods when arrive I informed him too.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Stop lying it won't help you ,all my customers coming I have been the one giving them their goods and the weigh it or witness it been weighed.so because am handling your goods I can't travel right.i live here in Lagos ojota to be precise.so I don't know when we had the heated argument that you are talking about when you already said lies . you do have voice record I told you I was traveling and I will handover your waybill to one of the staff . you said no you want me to handle it and I did the waybill before traveling.i don't know whatever you have in mind.Belcom saw me and confirmed all you are saying is lies . it's only a hungry man that calls someone feeding fine hungry man.i respected you and begged and equally apologize for the HK delay but your bitterness never allowed you accept apologies.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
The 2000 you are talking about I explained to you I collected money for 38kg whereas your goods is 42kg yet you are not happy .now the air waybill company charged 42kg do you expect me to pay for it,whereas I paid for taxi free that conveyed the goods to the company without extra charge to you.i told you 9000 for 38kg and the weighed 42kg which is 11000.i gave them 9k with hope that they would agree after pleading with them they went ahead to request 2k from you .how is that my fault ,I have done waybill for you before such didn't happen and they company didn't tell me that they will ask the money from you.but yet you blame me is the money for me .
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
globalfanz:

Is all these what has been difficult for you to come and say? Kindly quote the date I placed the procurement order here so that I will provide my evidences till the date of delivery. Let no other person fall victim, this guy at a point disappeared and stop picking call or even responding to messages. Kindly find attached some of the messages I sent him on whatsapp when he stopped picking my calls and responding to my messages.
I still respect you as a customer like I told you on WhatsApp but what is worrying you is lack of patience, understanding , pretending to be over intelligent or smart .but sir get ride of bad energy ,it won't help you . As a matured man you are try to always understand that no man is perfect Even you that pretend to be over wise.am not in charge of cargo plane piloting ,I gives you update the day your goods leaves China and when it arrives.and in case of delay or any circumstances I will equally let you know.i don't know if I should fly to China and get the goods .I sends you every update you needed ,I have been very honest and sincere with my business dealings with you.but just because of the goods shortlanding you feel as if am in charge of flying the plane .Belcom goods didn't shortland the only thing is the Hk so cleanse yourself of whatever you have in mind . for you to call me hungry man makes you look like you have some issues ,did you I beg you food or money.i thought you are at peace with me . after accepting my apologies and even gifting me drinking money is it the hunger you gave it to me freely I didn't beg .I thank you a lot but you should know that there are certain things am not in charge of. As of now there's no shortlanding goods have been arriving as at when due.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
globalfanz:

Scare your customers when somebody already is facing the same issue. He has also complained that you don't pick call which I confirmed is your trade mark. You promise heaven and earth and finally it becomes bag of lies. Before I started the procurement I alerted Nairalanders and was on a high hope that you will deliver but you failed. You claimed that you are in Lagos with offices at Marina and Airport but in one of the heated argument I had with you, I discovered you are not in Lagos. Why are you highly deceptive?
you said the goods is not complete which of them ,if not the previous goods that they seller sent 10 instead of 20 and I still informed you I can share the chat I had with the seller and he told me it will be sent but logistics company didn't send it .I have agreed to refund you .the present HK goods is 100% complete but yet because you have decided a revenge or whatever you have in mind.but I don't have anything against you .
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by globalfanz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Chirowman:
you said the goods is not complete which of them ,if not the previous goods that they seller sent 10 instead of 20 and I still informed you I can share the chat I had with the seller and he told me it will be sent but logistics company didn't send it .I have agreed to refund you .the present HK goods is 100% complete but yet because you have decided a revenge or whatever you have in mind.but I don't have anything against you .

Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Ashamy(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Dear Nairaland...

I can process your Form m and PAAR in any bank of your choice and I also have contacts in customs to Register immediately after vallidation...

You can contact me on 09053986037.
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by Chirowman(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Still on business
Re: Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience by belcom10(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2021
I will advise anyone not to do business with this guy. He is not reliable. My experience. No way to contact him, my parcel has being with him going to two months now. He refused to deliver

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download FB Audience Blaster Software For Your Facebook Campaign / What Business Can I Do With 400,000 Naira / Transport/haulage Companies Needed By Multinational Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.