Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! (56132 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by RTSC: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2020
nku5:

Use your brain. Did Igbos support MKO Abiola or not? Did Osita Chidoka as a student put an advert in a national daily or not? Even after the annulment of the election by IBB were yoruba elders not sneaking into Aso Rock to collect money in the middle of the night? Were Igbos like Olisa Agbakoba, Chris Anyanwu and Comrade Chima Ubani not getting locked up and tortured by the military. When NADECO people were hiding and couldnt organise was it Not Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu that gave them a safe meeting place in his home?

When MKO came back from exile and declared himself president at Epetedo where were the yoruba elders? Was it not Chief Bobo Nwosisi and Ralph Obioha standing with him when the going got tough?
There is nothing on earth that says we must vote for abiola.

He is not Lee kuan yew.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Sammy07: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2020
RTSC:

What did Fulani do that Yoruba did not do?
Why should you get igbo votes and not them?

Fulani also slaughtered your Yoruba leaders. why are you voting for them?

Buhari is Fulani. Why are you supporting him and why do you people want igbos to support him?

Is he a different specie of Fulani?

You are an irrational and hateful nutjob.

Mention 5 different places or elections where we support Fulani

Then, you lots shouldn't blame the northerners alone for destroying this country, cos you both did.

Northern --- through governance
Eastern -- through voting for them.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Justiceleague1: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

You're ins.ane
I'm not sorry to say that.

When will you guide your people against false accusations??

Yes, Igbos and the North are the problem of this country.
They both destroy this country.

North --- through power / governance
South East --- through voting and supporting them

Baba biro and paper lolsssssss

grin grin grin

Wo,ema wonu oja,o grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by onyeogalu1(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2020
RTSC:

Abiola was not Abraham Lincoln that should be voted for as a moral duty.

He had controversies. Major controversies bordering on religion and corruption.

I may not have voted for him if I was eligible to vote then.

Thanks for putting it better. This is my point besides the Tofar guy running mate is from the old eastern region. You don't expect his people not to vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Sweeetheart(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2020
all the politicians cashing out today, Dino and the likes have invested heavily on their political life hence their making wave but the youth of our generation focus on misplace priority

many people complain of telling old people to leave govt post for them but many aren't card carrying member of a party, I'm a ref to this

after this epidemic I'll look for a party with Good orientation to join
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by careytommy37(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Who else is seeing the price of that IBM computer. N45,000 in 1993 o shocked

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Dangrace01: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Wow
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Sammy07: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2020
nku5:

Use your brain. Did Igbos support MKO Abiola or not? Did Osita Chidoka as a student put an advert in a national daily or not? Even after the annulment of the election by IBB were yoruba elders not sneaking into Aso Rock to collect money in the middle of the night? Were Igbos like Olisa Agbakoba, Chris Anyanwu and Comrade Chima Ubani not getting locked up and tortured by the military. When NADECO people were hiding and couldnt organise was it Not Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu that gave them a safe meeting place in his home?

When MKO came back from exile and declared himself president at Epetedo where were the yoruba elders? Was it not Chief Bobo Nwosisi and Ralph Obioha standing with him when the going got tough?

Lol, so Yorubas weren't gotten locked up and tortured?

So Yorubas weren't part of the NADECO

So out of over 30millions of Igbos, you mention less than 6 or 7 that supported him cheesy
Funny, is that what you called support?

Can you prove your claim that Yoruba elders were sneaking into aso rock to collect bribes?

Yes, they gave him a safe place cos there was unrest in the west.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Sammy07: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Justiceleague1:

grin grin grin

Wo,ema wonu oja,o grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Justiceleague1: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
onyeogalu1:

Thanks for putting it better. This is my point besides the Tofar guy running mate is from the old eastern region. You don't expect his people not to vote for him.

Wrong idea too.

Abiola was far better than tofa but he made lots of mistakes.

Running a muslim Muslim ticket was one.

I think Dasuki was right then when he said the annulment was the will of Allah.
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Justiceleague1: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Baba ijebu
Ejo,e lo wa ise se o...

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Okiibe(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2020
solmus:
cool

we all know why his flat head was supporting Billionaire business man like Abiola MKO, and even making a paid publication/advert for all to see in a newspaper

Same Osita jumped from supporting Jonathan over Fulani Atiku, to suddenly support Fulani Atiku because of peanut, now he is back to supporting Nnamdi Kanu to insult Fulanis again

Be Guided nairalanders:

"Osita Chidoka" deserves much respect from Nigerians. His contribution to a better Road Safety in Nigeria far supercede his little political involvement.

Cut him some slack please guys.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
45k? With exchange rate then, the thing cost ooo, and na only 8mb? Guess computer is still coming to Nigeria that's why, was scarce then.
1zynnvn:
yooo, im i the only one that noticed that computer sales advert,2mb RAM, 82mb HD grin grin.
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by RTSC: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
onyeogalu1:

These are the same people that accuse igbos of not supporting their own.

They have a habit of misinterpreting anything igbos do just to get a political advantage.

If igbos had voted for abiola when an igbo son was the VP in the other party, it would join the long line of "igbo don't support their own" nonsense they use to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by mrkings84(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Large quantity of brother processors for immediate clearance....
How this life evolves!
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Hangulsaram: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2020
solmus:
cool

we all know why his flat head was supporting Billionaire business man like Abiola MKO, and even making a paid publication/advert for all to see in a newspaper

Same Osita jumped from supporting Jonathan over Fulani Atiku, to suddenly support Fulani Atiku because of peanut, now he is back to supporting Nnamdi Kanu to insult Fulanis again

If you can tell yourself the truth you will see that he always support the right person.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by onyeogalu1(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol.
Well, this thread is about Abiola.
I won't go back to history.

So, are you saying we should be looking at religion before voting?
So it matter if it's Muslims / Muslims?

Our Christians governors, what have they done?

Ideally it shouldn't be so but this is Nigerian politics. As far as election is concern do whatever that gives you advantage and more votes. During the last national Yakubu Dogara supporters have to use it as a campaign tool that Femi Gbajabiamila is a Muslim and the the leadership of the country was being controlled by mostly Muslim. This is Nigeria things work differently here.
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Justiceleague1: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2020
THE MEAT THATS BEING BOILED ALWAYS COMPLAINS AGAINST THE POT.

BUT HE NEVER COMPLAINS AGAINST THE KNIFE THAT CUT OFF ITS BEAD AND SLIT ITS THROAT!!!!!

That's Yoruba for you
grin grin grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Sammy07: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2020
RTSC:

These are the same people that accuse igbos of not supporting their own.

They have a habit of misinterpreting anything igbos do just to get a political advantage.

If igbos had voted for abiola when an igbo son was the VP in the other party, it would join the long line of "igbo don't support their own" nonsense they use to say.

My own is that, you guys should NEVER accuse the northerners alone for destroying this country.

Cos, you were part of the problem right b4 independence.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Sammy07: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2020
onyeogalu1:

Ideally it shouldn't be so but this is Nigerian politics. As far as election is concern do whatever that gives you advantage and more votes. During the last national Yakubu Dogara supporters have to use it as a campaign tool that Femi Gbajabiamila is a Muslim and the the leadership of the country was being controlled by mostly Muslim. This is Nigeria things work differently here.

Well, you are correct.
It shouldn't be so.
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Born2Breed(f): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

His unflinching support for Abiola, GEJ then Kanu would sure leave you confused on his kind of person.. but there is a common thing amongst the three, they brought about change in different times..

Your last statement sums it all up.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by splashbaby(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

His unflinching support for Abiola, GEJ then Kanu would sure leave you confused on his kind of person.. but there is a common thing amongst the three, they brought about change in different times..
Real cracking bro... What kind of person is he?
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by nku5: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2020
RTSC:

There is nothing on earth that says we must vote for abiola.

He is not Lee kuan yew.

Of course its not by force to support MKO Abiola. The question is did Igbos support him and the answer is yes. Did all Igbos support him? The answer is no. What I detest are the lies that these Tinubu touts tell

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Justiceleague1: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

My own is that, you guys should NEVER accuse the northerners alone for destroying this country.

Minister of Igbo affairs lolsssssssgrin
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by spartan117(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2020
ednut1:
45k in 1992 omo
Was most likely a badass system for it to be selling at that price at that time grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by RTSC: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

The last time igbos had a say in the country's direction was in 1971.

From 1971-1999, igbos were recovering away from politics while northerners and the south west were rolling the country in shittt, trying to outsmart each other and killing themselves.

In that space of time, China, India, Malaysia and Singapore became great.

4 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by collum(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2020
let pray for the chief of army staff

sudden heart attack, sudden death.
Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Sammy07: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2020
nku5:

Of course its not by force to support MKO Abiola. The question is did Igbos support him and the answer is yes. Did all Igbos support him? The answer is no. What I detest are the lies that these Tinubu touts tell

Lol, do you know the meaning of support in an election? cheesy

Stop trying to form posh, ain't a fan of tinubu.
I'm only a Pro Yoruba, which included all Yoruba people including tinubu cheesy

If you support someone, you have to support with wide gap.

Check the 2011 election results

1993 election results in the east shows the the margin between tofa and Abiola is less than 50 - 100k

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by RTSC: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2020
nku5:

They are everly ungrateful.

There is another thread right now in the politics section where they call igbos fools for voting obasanjo ahead of ojukwu.

They always want to control the narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by nku5: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, so Yorubas weren't gotten locked up and tortured?

So Yorubas weren't part of the NADECO

So out of over 30millions of Igbos, you mention less than 6 or 7 that supported him cheesy
Funny, is that what you called support?

Can you prove your claim that Yoruba elders were sneaking into aso rock to collect bribes?

Yes, they gave him a safe place cos there was unrest in the west.

I say use your brain shocked You uploading irrelevant election figures kindly tell us if its 6 or 7 Igbos that voted for MKO Abiola in the East? Lets not even mention the igbos in Lagos who voted for him. Do you know that while Olu Onagoruwa and Lateef Jakande were serving in Abacha's cabinet Chief Bobo Nwosisi's banking licence was revoked for supporting Abiola?

So you want to conveniently act ignorant of all the NADECO yoruba elders betrayal of MKO Abiola that even primary school kids can google? NADECO became so compromised that Chief Alex Ekwueme had to form the G17 to challenge Abacha? There is no shame in being ignorant just do some research and contribute when you are more informed wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by Sammy07: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2020
RTSC:

The last time igbos had a say in the country's direction was in 1971.

From 1971-1999, igbos were recovering away from politics while northerners and the south west were rolling the country in shittt, trying to outsmart each other and killing themselves.

In that space of time, China, India, Malaysia and Singapore became great.

Lol, my stand still remain the same.

The only time you guys didn't support the northerners is 2015 & 2019.

Right from pre 1960, you and northerners are 5 & 6.

So, it's safe to say.
Northerners destroyed this country through governance

Easternets destroyed this country through voting for them.
Simple cool

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! by olaniyilukman(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2020
1zynnvn:
yooo, im i the only one that noticed that computer sales advert,2mb RAM, 82mb HD grin grin.
That was the beginning of I.T technology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.