Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Your Future Wife Is Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Your Future Wife Is Here (339 Views)

Are You Single And Waiting On Your Future Spouse / The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! / FREE: How & Where To Meet Your Future Husband Even Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Future Wife Is Here by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 09, 2020
I need a single, marriage-minded man of early 30s for a serious relationship.
Re: Your Future Wife Is Here by Nephilim: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2020
YourFutureWife:
I need a single, marriage-minded man of early 30s for a serious relationship.
you should tell us more about yourself. How old are you? What's your genotype, location, what you do? And the kind of man you want. This will help you get better response, you can also drop ur number or email cos the pm may not work, just my 1 cent.
Re: Your Future Wife Is Here by Kallantan: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
No offense, of course, but I didn't think that I would find so many desperate people in this topic who are ready to meet someone, the main thing of the opposite sex. And there are also so many people who write that he/she is married but lonely and want to find a "friend". To me, it's not okay, it shouldn't be like that. I'm sorry that the era has passed in which people met in real life, on real dates, and when people in problems in marriage talked to each other to solve them, not ran to the Internet for "communication". Yes, online dating offers many new opportunities, but all romance is gone.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To The Beautiful Ladies. / Brothels In Owerri / Seeking For My Best Half.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.