Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted (1564 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by TonyRazor(m): 4:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Preciouspress

Man whose wife forced to change over power electrocuted

A 48-year-old man who was allegedly forced by the wife to change over power in their resident has been electrocuted in Anambra State.

it was gathered that he was killed while trying to change over power in his residence in Awada, near Onitsha, in the Idemili North Local Government Area of the state.

A resident told our correspondent, " The deceased was disturbed by the wife repeatedly to go and change over power so that she could watch a new film she bought.

"He was electrocuted while trying to connect light from a cable in the area to his house.

"He was was rushed to the hospital but he died almost on arrival," the source stated.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Haruna Mohammed confirmed the incident to our correspondent.

He said the corpse had been deposited at a morgue while Investigation to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident had commenced.

“Police operatives visited the scene and victim was rushed to St. Charles Borromeo hospital Onitsha for treatment but confirmed dead by a medical doctor on duty", Mohammed said.

The command cautioned residents of the area to always seek experts whenever they had electric fault in order to avert similar incident .

1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by JasonScoolari: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2020
....In the beginning, Eve "FORCED" Adam to eat of the forbidden fruit, so it did not start today.

By the way, the picture of the Inspector General of police is consuming space, Op, it's best you use the "elephant logo" instead or better still, use a picture of an high-tension cable.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Juliusmomoh: 5:17am On Jun 09, 2020
After God fear woman .... Thank god my wife cannot control me

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Obidon1(m): 5:27am On Jun 09, 2020
One thing must kill a man
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2020
If only she knew. In life, there are a lot of things people wouldn't do if only they could see the future.
Perhaps, he has been changing it in the past. I fear electricity like mad

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by gbadexy(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
After God fear woman .... Thank god my wife cannot control me
His wife didn't control him, she would be whinning or nag the hell at him that he would go and do it to have peace.
He probably was tired and not alert to be more cautious.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Eraddray(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by GucciSnake(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2020
Pathetic undecided
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Vyzz: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2020
His wife was just being like other wives

That's how wives do, trying to make u do what u don't want to...

Let this gender equality come fast so wives can go and start switching electricity by and for themselves...

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by jeswinner: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2020
His wife is not guilty. Was the switch gear faulty known to the man or was there a short-circuit. The woman is right to have wanted to see a movie. Don't demonize women unnecessarily as there is no proof that she planned to kill him.

8 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Haywhymido(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2020
jeswinner:
His wife is not guilty. Was the switch gear faulty known to the man or was there a short-circuit. The woman is right to have wanted to see a movie. Don't demonize women unnecessarily as there is no proof that she planned to kill him.
are you sure you are ok instead of wasting time in nagging the man, she shd have just gone straight to change the power herself. And also the man is entitled to a peaceful rest after the day's work just as "she is right to have wanted to see a movie".
To my fellow men never you place the happiness and peace of mind of any woman above yours, if she is not your mother, they arnt worth it.
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by jeswinner: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Haywhymido:
are you sure you are ok instead of wasting time in nagging the man, she shd have just gone straight to change the power herself. And also the man is entitled to a peaceful rest after the day's work just as "she is right to have wanted to see a movie".
To my fellow men never you place the happiness and peace of mind of any woman above yours, if she is not your mother, they arnt worth it.
You are very ok my friend . Somethings are usually seen as tasks for men and others for women. This is clearly a task for the man if it is purely to change over the switch gear from Phcn to generator and vice versa. Her task might be to cook, clean, take care of the kids, go to shop etc.

4 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Amanee(f): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2020
jeswinner:

What else is the essence of this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Haywhymido(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2020
jeswinner:

You are very ok my friend . Somethings are usually seen as tasks for men and others for women. This is clearly a task for the man if it is purely to change over the switch gear from Phcn to generator and vice versa. Her task might be to cook, clean, take care of the kids, go to shop etc.
what rubbish? when i was still living with my parents i single handedly taught my mom how to change power, switch on and off the meter whenever she is going outside and back. Now she is the only one at home she does it every f*cking day. If it was a case of a snake in the house i would believe that to be a man's task not changing of power. Abeg we shd always be ready to learn, there are things we can still do without the help of the opposite sex.
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Foodqueen(f): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Na waoh!!

This is like the 3rd time I am reading about wives forcing their husbands to change power supply and it turns sour.

Make person just de look till his spirit tells him to go and do it oooo
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
....In the beginning, Eve "FORCED" Adam to eat of the forbidden fruit, so it did not start today.

By the way, the picture of the Inspector General of police is consuming space, Op, it's best you use the "elephant logo" instead or better still, use a picture of an high-tension cable.

You men have problem sha, you don't ever take responsibility for your actions, going by what you typed, if we say men are weaker vessels now, y'all will be hyperventilating all over the place spitting fire, una nor dey shame, women "forced" you, and you foolishly did her bidding, lol.

Going by your illustration, I'm wondering how Eve "forced" Adam, did she force the apple into his mouth? Did she force him to chew, swallow, and drink water? It seems you were there, so tell us how she forced him,

As for this thread, pls ehn, was the husband forced at gun point to change over? Was he dragged? Did she force him to use his hand to change it? This is electricity that the whole family will benefit from o, smh,

Op gaan is not feeling fine, it's like he doesnt know the difference between force and conviction, better change your topic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by jeswinner: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Haywhymido:
what rubbish? when i was still living with my parents i single handedly taught my mom how to change power, switch on and off the meter whenever she is going outside and back. Now she is the only one at home she does it every f*cking day. If it was a case of a snake in the house i would believe that to be a man's task not changing of power. Abeg we shd always be ready to learn, there are things we can still do without the help of the opposite sex.
Arrant nonsense. The fact that you taught your mom how to do it does not mean that she will change over the switch gear if her son or her husband is in the house.

In this case her husband was in the house and he should have done it for her without waiting for her to remind him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by LordKO(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
He is a victim of his own feeble-mindedness. No one has ever used servility to sustain a relationship without regretting it in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Juliusmomoh: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
gbadexy:

His wife didn't control him, she would be whinning or nag the hell at him that he would go and do it to have peace.
He probably was tired and not alert to be more cautious.
Then what is that ..... If your wife can nag at u
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Haywhymido(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
jeswinner:

Arrant nonsense. The fact that you taught your mom how to do it does not mean that she will change over the switch gear if her son or her husband is in the house.

In this case her husband was in the house and he should have done it for her without waiting for her to remind him.
Have you imagined a situation inwhich the man is tired after the day's hustling? What do you think cause that man's death? Do you think he started changing the switch the day he died? One thing led to his death. A tired and broken mind can do nothing. Somethings are avoidable,since the man is died now, i guess she will learn how to do the sh!t herself now.
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by ezugegere(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is not changing over but tapping
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by bukatyne(f): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chai!

The wife would never forgive herself. cry cry cry cry cry cry

So many 'had I known'.
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by JasonScoolari: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You men have problem sha, you don't ever take responsibility for your actions, going by what you typed, if we say men are weaker vessels now, y'all will be hyperventilating all over the place spitting fire, una nor dey shame, women "forced" you, and you foolishly did her bidding, lol.

Going by your illustration, I'm wondering how Eve "forced" Adam, did she force the apple into his mouth? Did she force him to chew, swallow, and drink water? It seems you were there, so tell us how she forced him,

As for this thread, pls ehn, was the husband forced at gun point to change over? Was he dragged? Did she force him to use his hand to change it? This is electricity that the whole family will benefit from o, smh,

Op gaan is not feeling fine, it's like he doesnt know the difference between force and conviction, better change your topic.

k.
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Justbehave(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Only simps do whatever their wife says.Be in control at all times and your wife won't even have the liver to send you on errands.
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by Justbehave(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You would have been very correct if you had said Simps have problems.
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by bukiah: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Someone once said "anywhere the devil is too busy to go, he sends a woman"
Re: Man Whose Wife Forced To Change Over Power Electrocuted by merieam16(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
RIP 2 d dead. we live 2 die lets all forsake our sins

(1) (Reply)

Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again / Is Ogun State A Safe Place To Reside? / My Brother From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.