Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole (55851 Views)

Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / 2019: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Governors Set For Battle With Oshiomhole / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/396760-obaseki-discloses-the-bottom-line-of-his-quarrel-with-oshiomhole.html

If you speak against a man continuously and the man does not reply you, my brother fear that man. He's more powerful than you. This is how we also know when you have lost a war against your enemy.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by tonididdy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
at the end of it all... it's all for their personal selfish gains, it's never about the people they represent.

I don't give a care, if obaseki wins or not.
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

Get you stories straight...

The house was inaugurated with the Governors consent and proclamation, the 14 lawmakers absconded because they were not happy with the inauguration which they were were absent but communicated (case study Saraki vs NASS 2015). That could not get them to elect Oshiomole's cabal as speaker.

They decided to not attend plenary again to be sworn in , the speaker deemed it fit to declare their seats vacant as allowed in the constitution after 181days of not representing their people..

Where did you get your facts from?
Who were those that was sworn in in the middle of the night without the knowledge of the 14 law makers. How can you swearing-in lawmakers in the middle of the night with boxers, singlet and shorts. What kind of governor does that

My guy you nor do follow up that is why you nor understand. All the papers carry this info. They were even snap and posted on news paper with the shorts only receiving their oath of office in the middle of the night. Politicians don't do the real things in the day time, ask anyone. This primary election will be behind close door in the night. Obaseki will not know. Whatever they do in the day are lies my guy

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by monakii: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

The Edo APC wants indirect primary while the Abuja APC wants the direct primary..

its not within the prerogative of any party's state chapter (EDO APC) to dictate what mode of primary to be adopted in a guber race.

please whenever there are laid down rules, regulations or proceedures lets ensure we follow them.That you/I like some thing does not make it the right choice.

obaseki should nurse no fear or worry all that he needs is to "ice the cake he has baked"

life is very funny and simple ...what is backing you now may face you later. let the duo of oshiomole and obaseki face off. How i wish both of them lose out cos they are all rogues they mean nothing to masses save disaster.
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Obaseki has failed woefully. How can you bite the finger that feeds you. He should have remained loyal till when he has been sworn in as the governor for second term that is when he should have started challenging anybody that come across his away but he did the right thing at the wrong time. It is only God that can help him
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Ingredient88(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

The Edo APC wants indirect primary while the Abuja APC wants the direct primary..
Why should they want indirect primary in the first place I thought the Governor was talking about Democracy! So their system of Democracy doesn't want anybody who is interested in running for the post of Governor in the state to run?....in everywhere when you talks about Democracy, you can't leave indirect primary out of it, coz is the best among all!
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by OVB123: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

The house was inaugurated with the Governors consent and proclamation, the 14 lawmakers absconded because they were not happy with the inauguration which they were were absent but communicated (case study Saraki vs NASS 2015). That could not get them to elect Oshiomole's cabal as speaker.

They decided to not attend plenary again to be sworn in , the speaker deemed it fit to declare their seats vacant as allowed in the constitution after 181days of not representing their people..
Pls, help me tell him the true story. the way oshiomhole's men are bragging in this forum is assived they own d state. imagine a tout (agbero) cursing a sitting governor on social median. On that day of election, i trust my edo people, they will tell oshiomhole that the state does not belong to him.
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by bakescos01: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
seanfer:

You’re twisting the story that is on public domain. The house was inaugurated in the middle of the night with just 10 members.
When the NASS ask Obaseki to re-inaugurate the house what stopped him for over a year?
APC sent 2 committees to Edo to resolve the issues but same Obaseki refused to meet with them.
What about the destruction of properties of those that are not in his camp?
Remember how he went to use trucks to block the streets that leads to Oshiomhole’s house in GRA.
His deputy’s petition and press conference at Abuja asking the IGP to arrest Oshiomhole?
Asking Oshiomhole to always seek for his permission before coming into the state.
And the last one plotting and celebrating the removal of Oshiomole by a FCT high court.
Obaseki didn’t have good advisers and now he’s facing the repercussions of his actions.

All this people are selfish and greedy people both Obaseki and Oshiomhole they can do whatever they like with each other . We don’t care. They are both rogues and corrupt politicians. Now Obaseki have been going on every media to paint himself like an angel. Wish Nigerians are awaken and just throw out ALL this set of politicians .
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by OVB123: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
prekumohtim:

If you speak against a man continuously and the man does not reply you, my brother fear that man. He's more powerful than you. This is how we also know when you have lost a war against your enemy.
Shut the hell up. don't u know that a shut mouth is a shut destiny. why won't he talk? how can u beat child and expect him not to cry?
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Political imbroglio in APC seems like forever.
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by babyfaceafrica: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
honeyB2018:

Your question is not a wise one. Have you considered the scenario on ground?
There is a division now, Oshiomole as the National Chairman, is now partisan, instead of being neutral. At the national level, who determines the mood of the primaries? Oshiomole and his NWC, who submits names to INEC? Who nominates officers to observe the primaries? and appeal panel members, the same Oshiomole and his NWC.
So, where is fairness, equity and level playing ground?
There is no fairness in anything Apc and Edo primary. This exactly happened in Lagos state.

Politics is not a fair game

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by mbjsuki(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
“So in the last four years, we in Edo have restructured our party, we have built from the unit, through the wards, through the local government (areas), and to the state".

If this statement is anything at all to go by with then allow the direct primaries to take place and test this ward and units you said! In all I know for certain that you and your accuser are not fighting for the common good of the masses but rather for your belly!

yet some people will take side with these guys knowing fully well that not a penny will drop on their laps aftermath the whole drama,why not sit on the fence?
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by bottlewater1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

oga it doesn't matter if you are popular and the people want you issagoal

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ingredient88:

Why should they want indirect primary in the first place I thought the Governor was talking about Democracy! So their system of Democracy doesn't want anybody who is interested in running for the post of Governor in the state to run?....in everywhere when you talks about Democracy, you can't leave indirect primary out of it, coz is the best among all!

We are in a pandemic..
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
OVB123:
Shut the hell up. don't u know that a shut mouth is a shut destiny. why won't he talk? how can u beat child and expect him not to cry?

grin angry why are you contradicting yourself? Check your statement : shut the hell up , don't know that a shut mouth mouth is a shut destiny? And why are you so pained ? Are you Oshiomhole or Obaseki? Why taking it personal? And lastly who's the child that's being beaten, is it Obaseki that's measuring himself with APC chairman ? None of them is your father, if you cannot control your emotions because of politics, stop reading news. Dash that your phone out now

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Alajiki(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

You would only be making sense if you tell us the real reason why those 14 lawmakers were not in attendance. They were deliberately shut out to prevent them from electing their choice as speaker. Except you want to tell me that 10 is greater than 14. The guy thinks he's smart. When you want to engage in a roforofo fight, be ready to be smeared.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by kitone: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
I think it you that you should get the story right.even if I am not a big fan of oshiomole.the governor secretly issue a proclamation to some few loyalists that they have to do induction at 12am while others were sleeping .some of those that were sworn in were in there night ware .some of them in shorts and wearing slippers.and you call that fair?please let us not distort the fact because you don't like oshiomole.its from that day I knew he is a weak Man.As a governor you can't even lobby state house of rep members to elect your favorite speaker with all the resources he had as sitting governor.pls get the fact right

Esseite:

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Donshegxy10(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

you are talking in the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by omartins007: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
youve spoken well bro

DonFreshmoney:
I dont know what is this man problem. You saying decision of the party should be bottom up from the units, wards, LG then states..

My question is since you now popular among party members from wards and LG, why are you more scared of direct primaries? Oshiomole is in Abuja and might have lost touch with party members in the state, u should be going from ward to ward trying to get these people by your side and stop spitting thrash everyday on media

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Donshegxy10(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
OVB123:
Pls, help me tell him the true story. the way oshiomhole's men are bragging in this forum is assived they own d state. imagine a tout (agbero) cursing a sitting governor on social median. On that day of election, i trust my edo people, they will tell oshiomhole that the state does not belong to him.

this is how you people deceive ambode, you that is not even in edo state is trusting your Edo people...
chai chai there is God o!!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Doyin2(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

Your story is full of mischief.

First mischief is to compare Saraki's inauguration with the late night and kangaroo inauguration spare headed by Obaseki.

Second mischief is to expect the 14 lawmakers to appear for swearing in,to legitimise illegality.

The third mischief is coupled with a lie.That Obaseki can be justified to spearhead a kangaroo inauguration just to ensure a purported cabal is not elected as speaker abi?But Obaseki has a right to elect his own cabal as speaker,through a kangaroo inauguration, abi?

If you consider Obaseki's spearheaded inauguration as transparent, free and fair,then your brain needs a psycho test.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Doyin2(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
kitone:
I think it you that you should get the story right.even if I am not a big fan of oshiomole.the governor secretly issue a proclamation to some few loyalists that they have to do induction at 12am while others were sleeping .some of those that were sworn in were in there night ware .some of them in shorts and wearing slippers.and you call that fair?please let us not distort the fact because you don't like oshiomole.its from that day I knew he is a weak Man.As a governor you can't even lobby state house of rep members to elect your favorite speaker with all the resources he had as sitting governor.pls get the fact right

Thank you.

Mischief makers will always twist the facts to fortify their mischief.

I just wonder how a sane person will accept what happened in Edo as inauguration.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by alen4smith(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

you mean the ones that were sworn in like thieves in the night? obaseki is selfish and a greedy politician his atrocities against the national chairman Pius odubu and the assembly members is what is hunting him. you can't eat your cake and have it.not long ago he threw all he had to oust oshiomhole as the national chairman but failed now oshiomhole will be the one to seal his fate he suddenly want reconciliation when he had the opportunities but rebuffed such cos his interest wasn't at stake now that is interest is involved he is calling for settlement. clueless!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Bluntemperor: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

Bro,look at your statement o and you think there would not be a problem,eh!.
See how two Elephants are fighting.How can these few lawmakers be making decisions for majority of Edo people since? How can a governor seat comfortably all along without knowing that war will meet him at home? Correct me if I'm wrong that Mr Obaseiki could not foresee that Ambode's fate will come(as usually displayed by godfathers in Nigeria) during 2nd Term Elections and he ought to have moved faster than he is doing currently because godfathers usually come with direct-Primaries for Elections -Selection in Nigeria.
Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by dangoteinlaw: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
spirul77:
A whole governor that doesn't a project to campaign with, even yahaya bello was already listing projects as at this time when he was fighting for second term.
thats my only hatred for this omo ale here, if he's campaigning with achievements no one can ever defeat him. Just read up the trash he said there and you will understand oshiobaba a pain, all what oshiomole worked for to keep the state growing this fool care in and undo everything, I don't know why benin governors like stealing like this, lucky Igbenedion ran the state to the mould and that's what this craze man is doing but his time is up. If oshiomole is our godfather no wahala as long as he is leading us somewhere. By achievement this fool cant even measure up to 5% of what oshiobaba did while he was governor.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
PAT4HOT:
How can you talk about democracy yet refused the swearing in of 14 lawmakers out of 24?
don't mind d hypocrite and his gullible followers

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

story story.why did obaseki inaugurate the house at an odd hour wen every house members weren't duly communicated?dats how most of u support impunity when it suits u but will criticize same wen it's against u

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
seanfer:

You’re twisting the story that is on public domain. The house was inaugurated in the middle of the night with just 10 members.
When the NASS ask Obaseki to re-inaugurate the house what stopped him for over a year?
APC sent 2 committees to Edo to resolve the issues but same Obaseki refused to meet with them.
What about the destruction of properties of those that are not in his camp?
Remember how he went to use trucks to block the streets that leads to Oshiomhole’s house in GRA.
His deputy’s petition and press conference at Abuja asking the IGP to arrest Oshiomhole?
Asking Oshiomhole to always seek for his permission before coming into the state.
And the last one plotting and celebrating the removal of Oshiomole by a FCT high court.
Obaseki didn’t have good advisers and now he’s facing the repercussions of his actions.
pls don't mind dat essiete,he's a hypocrite.he likes twisting issues to suit his hypocritical ego

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
daddytime:
Esseite

Thanks, a bunch for the brief lecture.

It is clear that most of those supporting and rooting for their oppressors are genuinely ignorant of the facts.

The stupid lawbreakers ran down to Abuja and started fomenting trouble from there with the backing of their "tailor-made" godfather who lacks understanding of the law while hoping to get the NASS' backing to truncate the peace at the EDSHA.

He should help erase the party from the state while getting disgraced and booted out nationally by his slave masters.

May God help us all.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.
I think you are the ignorant&gullible one here

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by middlebelter(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

You can take your lies to undiscerning members of the public

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
PAT4HOT:
How can you talk about democracy yet refused the swearing in of 14 lawmakers out of 24?

how can he talk of democracy and bottom up yet refuse direct primaries?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole by Yedebem: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
Oga leave stories.

Mr Ugly Governor, show us 10 projects you did in Edo state in the last 4 years. Also show us your certificate.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Abacha Wins Kano PDP Governorship Primary / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.