Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown (57793 Views)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by TheSparrow: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by IyaTola: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2020
hokafor:
That sounds a bit strange to me. I hope the writer don't have any ulterior motives.
Hi there! I am unable to access my ml mail so do well to drop your mail address. Thanks
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by semyman: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hotice085:

They are importer exporter developers
Your secret is not safe with God, you treacherous skimmer, you will surely be exposed.
Using the name of the Lord in vain
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Swiftgrp: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Noerection: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2023
OMG

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Baboon Arrested For Attacking Teenager In Awka, Anambra State (Graphic Pic) / See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub / Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.