Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown (57792 Views)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Kingzeez10: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

Nope it wasn't a study, but rather an assumption from a grant seeker.. not even a single evidence to back it up rather just alleged claims brought to the foundation not police.
Would you have said this if its from the west side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Edwin046(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ur just cooking up lies to get more fund riit.. Rubbish
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Gabkosh: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH well, most incestuous news on NL have mainly been from d west.. No offense intended.
Maybe you can start mentioning. Even if it comes from west. Let reveal the names of the offenders and see if 50% of them are not your people.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Gabkosh: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
post=90471747:

The news is fake only Yoruba media carried the fake news Punch,Nation and other ewedu bloggers, rape cases is very minimal in Igboland unlike West
Lol, so the reporter is now Yoruba Kikikiki. Hope you are not planning to do it to your own daughter grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Gabkosh: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
cosef:

It well documented that in yorubaland we have many products of incests than in other parts of Nigeria.

We see thread here daily where Baba sikira, goes to his ogbomosho village to bring his daughter Sikira to come live with him in mushin were he bleeps the living daylight out of her everyday and they end up breeding mentally-deranged afonja bastards who come online to fool themselves and shout "IPOB" everyday 24/7.

Do a genetic test and confirm if you are a product of incest too. It's majorly a yoruba crime. cool
You write long epistle. We all knew you people are not different from aboki when it comes to that cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Would you have said this if its from the west side

Yes 100%
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by adenigga(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
dustmalik:

There is no lie there. It's just the plain and simple truth.

The headline is in order. Can you tell us why Anambra Fathers are raping their own daughters anyhow? I mean, 80 cases during the lockdown period alone. That's a lot, man.

No fewer than 80 rape cases were recorded in various parts of Anambra State during the COVID-19 lockdown between April and May

"said there were only 32 cases of rape in her ministry before the lockdown.
She said, “Sexual violence has become the order of the day, especially during this period of lockdown.

“The most worrisome is that some fathers raped their daughters more during the lockdown. In most cases, fathers who rape their daughters threaten to kill them if they report.

Let there be judgement immediately now, if they cannot be castrated, let make use of alternative.......
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by SweetCunt97(f): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Gabkosh:
Maybe you can start mentioning. Even if it comes from west. Let reveal the names of the offenders and see if 50% of them are not your people.
White flag
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Vainglory: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
This Anazodo woman is a complete idi0t. How can she say this against Anambra men when everyone knows it is a lie.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by NaMeAboki: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Not uncommon occurrence in that part of the country; there are so many examples to draw from, here are just a few:

Father & son share same daughter.
https://www.nairaland.com/5391337/man-son-sleep-daughter-imo

Father rapes & shares daughter with friends.
https://www.nairaland.com/5793469/man-invited-friends-sex-15-year-old

Man banished for impregnating same daughter twice.
https://www.nairaland.com/5574510/man-banished-impregnating-daughter-twice

Man rapes daughter he had from an earlier incestious relationship with own cousin.
https://www.nairaland.com/5364537/13-year-old-girl-born-out-incest

Man serially rapes own three daughters aged 5, 7 & 9.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/man-rapes-children-aged-5-7-9/

Incestious rape on the rise in Enugu.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/man-rapes-children-aged-5-7-9/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by dasparrow: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nigeria is a country crawling with rapists and pedophiles so this type of news does not surprise me one bit. This is why Nigeria as a nation can never know peace because of the evil perpetrated by many of it's citizens.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by iAmTheJoker: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:
What sort of headline is this... "Anambra fathers"...

No study, no proof, no police report, no medical report... just plain assumption to seek grant..

Read the headline again. It reads "fathers raped their daughters more in Anambra....", not "Anambra fathers... "
don't get so triggered over articles on the internet.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by iAmTheJoker: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Onebyonedead:

This igbos no get shame

Very anyhow animals

Don't you think you are over-generalizing this?... You couldn't be that uneducated!
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by adisaaowala: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
dustmalik:

The headline is in order. Can you tell us why Anambra Fathers are raping their own daughters anyhow? I mean, 80 cases during the lockdown period alone. That's a lot, man.

No fewer than 80 rape cases were recorded in various parts of Anambra State during the COVID-19 lockdown between April and May

She said, “Sexual violence has become the order of the day, especially during this period of lockdown.

“The most worrisome is that some fathers raped their daughters more during the lockdown. In most cases, fathers who rape their daughters threaten to kill them if they report.

grin
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Proudlytips: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
elshaddai
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by GermanPoison(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by prophetfire: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
dustmalik:

are you naive? Just like the Covid 19 lies. The more lies you tell, the higher the grant(money) you will be given to fight the problem. Nigerians can do anything to get free money to loot.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Casper21: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is the reason I hate Nairaland. Always promoting nonsense to FP
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Vhickthour(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
E kan be like no be Anambra I dey chai this kind lie weak me ooo
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by foster212: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Who will come and rape me please?
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Miracle1991: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Inyamiri Igbos are rapist. 90% of crimes committed in this country is from them.
I wish this ipob pigs are given their biafroud.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by FlordFlorez(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jakemedg:
Yes it happens everywhere but 80 cases of rape in one state within a short period is too much and to think that the perpetrators are the supposed fathers of the victims is mind boggling。 Whether you are from anambra or not you shouldn't condone rape
read my post again. Did i in anyway condoled it?
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
I fear punch news from this day grin
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Onebyonedead:

This igbos no get shame

Very anyhow animals

When the want to separate from you, you will start crying. Retarded people everywhere
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Mosco100(m): 1:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Abomination!
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by texia(f): 4:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Why are they so pained
I actually know a girl from Anambra state that was molested six times by her relatives(father and uncles) before she turned 13
I like Igbo people alot but I think this practice is common in dat state.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by MCIU: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:
Chai mrvitalis and must see this..

Is this how Biafra will be when they finally get it

See future SE turning into India

By

foleskay
What do you expect from nyammiri Igbos?
They're legends when it comes to incestuous sex. Its in ibo land you see fathers digging their daughters, brother digging his sisters, cousins having sex, Infact all sorts of abominable acts happen in Julius Dein’s Girlfriend potopoto republic, thats y they're always look for every means to excape down west every morning. Very soon now you guys would need pass or visas to migrate down west.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by 24SEVEN: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chinonso Dike @Chino11, Chinolization, Portharcourt1st, Beremi, et al. You did not invite me to this thread. I'm sure you're among those fathers.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by gariepinus: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Whoever wrote false news this nonsense.. quoting the great Anambra fathers must run mad before the year ends... Useless people.... No pics...no video... No news link.....just to indicate hate speech.... May the writer of this trash remains.... Kokokokokokikiki.....it means something bad..
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by hisgrace090: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Masterkernel1:
Before you call out any state, you will as well provide statistics from other states, after that indict them as that.

Meaning that we must first of all apprehend all criminals in Nigeria before calling someone caught stealing a criminal ehh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Baboon Arrested For Attacking Teenager In Awka, Anambra State (Graphic Pic) / See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub / Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.