Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (34131 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / 97-Year-Old Yobe Rape Victim: I Haven’t Had Sex For 40 Years / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by obinna58(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What if he is an atheist
Most atheists are civilized
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by akdjr(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2020
If God actually judge that way, I bet u so many rapist would have been regretting their actions. I know of a wealthy man who is also a chief that rape a minor and still living happy life till now with his children also prosperous. We don't need to wait for God to act on matters that we can handle. A rapist should be beheaded immediately when caught with a minor. Then if it's worth an adult such person should go for a minimum of 5years. quote author=Peachy14 post=90471141]God will surely judge and punish him for this act. may he never know peace. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Galactico4ever(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Na me you dey ask? Me wey get like 10 galz on standby incase body scratch me. Abeg ask your papa and brothers or ask brother galactico4ever, no ask me.
Why you dey ask me dis warri dude?Okay ask the king of toto,I hereby crown you mr.congo grin grin
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by olax02(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Upon all The Problems that fulani Are giving them in Benue, so The shameful man still have power to raped teen?? Tueh..

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
well since you took interest in my comment,you might as well provide an answer.

Why do some men rape? Well, it is a question that does not have a straightforward answer because there are different types of rapes based on the motives of the rapists.

For example, there is a type of rape called anger rape. A man may rape a woman who has humiliated him the past. For example, a man woos a woman but she humiliates him in front of his friends or she humiliates him in public. He may rape her (not for the pleasure that sex gives) but to humiliate her. The motive here is not sexual pleasure, but to humiliate the victim.

Another type of rape is power assertive rape. This is the most common one in organizations and schools. For example, a lecturer threatens to fail a student if she doesn't go to bed with him. Or a boss threatens to sack his secretary if she doesn't go to bed with him. Women bosses and lecturers are capable of this too. Another example is when an armed robber rapes a woman. The armed robber has a gun and that makes him powerful. Maybe without a gun, no one will even want to look at him, let alone go to bed with him. So, he uses his power (the gun) to force himself on his powerless victim.

Then, there is the most popular one, which is cognitive and attitudinal biases. When a man buys Mr Biggs fried rice and chicken for a woman, he immediately begins to expect her to go to bed with him. Failure to agree, he rapes her and even justifies it. Another example is a husband and wife. The husband thinks he can force himself on his wife if she does not want sex at that time. He thinks it is his legal right to force himself into his wife. But according to the law, that is also rape. But socio-cultural beliefs does not agree so men are brought up to believe that they can have sex with their wives even if she says no. Another common example is boyfriend-girlfriend relationship where the boy believes that because he is in a relationship with a girl, then she is mandated to open her legs when he demands sex.

Note: I used men mostly in my examples. But women are capable of all these types of rapes too.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Apologize:
Why is everything now about Rape? undecided brainlight, stubborngenius, Bryan88, positivevibez

The only thing I hear now is RAPE RAPE RAPE. angry

A little girl is brutally beaten and raped and this is all u have to say? Either u r a rapist or very insensitive indeed

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by MozB: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Lmao.... Which one come be "I told my rapist?
E personify am. She get rapist o.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Beetobee(f): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Big lie

They've forced words into her mouth.

Hope you enjoy your 50 man gang rape!
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Why you dey ask me dis warri dude?Okay ask the king of toto,I hereby crown you mr.congo grin grin

Bros galatico your mummy dn give phone press small lmao, I greet you o

Beetobee:

Hope you enjoy your 50 man gang rape!

Babe make we align na? Warri boy no dey slack o, how you seeam?
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2020
MozB:
Lmao.... Which one come be "I told my rapist?

E personify am. She get rapist o.

Read, learn English, u no gree. That is how it is said in English. That or “the person who raped me”.
But a little girl is brutally beaten and raped and this is all u have to say, slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Ladycewhy(f): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Why do some men rape? Well, it is a question that does not have a straightforward answer because there are different types of rapes based on the motives of the rapists.

For example, there is a type of rape called anger rape. A man may rape a woman who has humiliated him the past. For example, a man woos a woman but she humiliates him in front of his friends or she humiliates him in public. He may rape her (not for the pleasure that sex gives) but to humiliate her. The motive here is not sexual pleasure, but to humiliate the victim.

Another type of rape is power assertive rape. This is the most common one in organizations and schools. For example, a lecturer threatens to fail a student if she doesn't go to bed with him. Or a boss threatens to sack his secretary if she doesn't go to bed with him. Women bosses and lecturers are capable of this too. Another example is when an armed robber rapes a woman. The armed robber has a gun and that makes him powerful. Maybe without a gun, no one will even want to look at him, let alone go to bed with him. So, he uses his power (the gun) to force himself on his powerless victim.

Then, there is the most popular one, which is cognitive and attitudinal biases. When a man buys Mr Biggs fried rice and chicken for a woman, he immediately begins to expect her to go to bed with him. Failure to agree, he rapes her and even justifies it. Another example is a husband and wife. The husband thinks he can force himself on his wife if she does not want sex at that time. He thinks it is his legal right to force himself into his wife. But according to the law, that is also rape. But socio-cultural beliefs does not agree so men are brought up to believe that they can have sex with their wives even if she says no. Another common example is boyfriend-girlfriend relationship where the boy believes that because he is in a relationship with a girl, then she is mandated to open her legs when he demands sex.

Note: I used men mostly in my examples. But women are capable of all these types of rapes too.
where do you add the ritualist looking for virgins and cultists for gang initiation?

Anyway , it was a broad explanation. But I will disagree that women are capable of all the types of rape you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by princeade86(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2020
scoory:
Fake unverifiable rape news everywhere
some rape case story sha. Someone dragged u from main road, u don't shout, for Broad day. So the village is empty. He carried u enter, beat u first, ur cry no alert people. He carried u to his bed, still get mind to on phone, connect his phone to speaker so u won't shout when his raping u. Which shout again. The shout u don't shout when he was dragging u in or the shout that don't alert people when he was dragging u in. Our ladies need to learn how to use self defence for rapist. Just that our system is bad because they won't believe he want to rape him if he die due to self defense.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by barrypro: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2020
The federal government is steady raping us and no one is complaining
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Galactico4ever(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Bros galatico your mummy dn give phone press small lmao, I greet you o

Mummy ke.just look at you,at this age you still de bring girls 4 your papa house.Since na only to fvck girls wey you sabi,get outta here.

1 Like

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2020
fairfora:
actually, most recent rape cases took place during the lockdown. Are you aware some women also raped boys during that time ? But it would never make headlines because women mostly think they're the victims of rape. There was a woman whose story I read here during lockdown shouting I need a guy. Her video went viral. You can imagine what could have happened should she see a boy during the time she was making the video...idle hand is the devil's workshop. This morning, I read about fathers raping daughters more in Anambra during the lockdown. It was really a strange moment we experienced and it had simply put to test how enduring people could be when it comes to sex. No ignorance in law. Whoever perpetrated the act must be punished

Can u please reverse this senario and explain to us how a woman can beat a man into being sexual aroused
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Mummy ke.just look at you,at this age you still de bring girls 4 your papa house.Since na only to fvck girls wey you sabi,get outta here.

E pain am.....lol
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by bewla(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Peachy14:
God will surely judge and punish him for this act. may he never know peace.
What I hate much is God will do ,Do u no how many things God is supposed to that he left it for us to do by our selves

I pray is cute and made to face his crime
olori buruku fellow
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Galactico4ever(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

E pain am.....lol
Lmfao...cry cry baby like you is talking about pain grin grin cheesy
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by hahn(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Peachy14:
God will surely judge and punish him for this act. may he never know peace.

The same god that sat back and watched her getting raped and did nothing? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Passionate1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
I don't want God to judge him, na long story. .He should be castrated or beheaded Asap.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Your father is a man. Hope you have not forgotten that?

Second, women rape too.

Third, not all rape allegations are true. Contrary to the belief that children can't lie, children can actually lie about sexual abuse. And they do this mostly to get attention.

Can u elaborate on how a woman can beat a man into becoming sexually aroused, then force him to stay sexually aroused while fúcking her

1 Like

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Kehinderichard(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
That's for sure. There is no escape. It's just that his generation will also carry and bear the burden of the curse.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Segzy19: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
I pray that God heals this girl physically and psychologically. The rapist has just earned himself everlasting curse except he returns to the girl for forgiveness. In fact, the curse may affect anything from the rapist (wife and children)
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by jasman1: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
The police should do more and get him arrested, he’s not unknown rapist
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by moderatedguy: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
paix:
If you follow prostitutes, you're one.
That means ur sister is a Prostitute
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by ume1000: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
One thing I know , mothers teach your children to speak out , and let them know you are ready to protect them even from their own fathers.
who would protect them from their mothers
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by ume1000: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
One thing I know , mothers teach your children to speak out , and let them know you are ready to protect them even from their own fathers.
# say no to rape
# justice for ladycewhy
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by MozB: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Read, learn English, u no gree. That is how it is said in English. That or “the person who raped me”.
But A little girl is brutally beaten and raped and this is all u have to say, slowpoke

camman shut your f*'king mouth jare!!!
The reason you are dumb is because, to you everything taught in school is correct. You just take, digest them and go around feeling intelligent. You are only just clueless to the fact that you can criticize, change and introduce new knowledge.

And don't come here and act like you care. Most of you don't even have any sympathy for real. You just come to social media and pretend like you do. I care less about you and whatever you say tho. Just felt like typing that's why i replied.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Ladycewhy(f): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
ume1000:
who would protect them from their mothers
I dare you to produce one link of a child ,boy or man that was sexually molested by his mother.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by ume1000: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
where do you add the ritualist looking for virgins and cultists for gang initiation?

Anyway , it was a broad explanation. But I will disagree that women are capable of all the types of rape you mentioned.
women been raping men from time immemorial
In the following ways
1. Emotional rape
2. Financial rape(by been parasites)
3. They also rape the young ones (children) by turning them against their fathers all in a bid to be the manipulative creatures that they
Are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos / NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.