Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (34130 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / 97-Year-Old Yobe Rape Victim: I Haven’t Had Sex For 40 Years / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by ume1000: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I dare you to produce one link of a child ,boy or man that was sexually molested by his mother.
unfortunately the male gender are not known to weaponize misconducts , we easily forgive but history never forgets
Ever heard of Queen anima and her rape and murderous spree
Or perhaps Cleopatra's of Egypt
Or probably of Joseph and potiphars wife

The truth is that most men are easy going as such do not document such misdid unlike women whom are opportunist always seeking for an excuse to settle a score

Need I remind you that king Lemuel mother (a woman) once said beware of women beware of that has ruined kings

It is a universally known fact that the heart of a furious woman is the birthplace of evil unimaginable
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Ladycewhy(f): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
ume1000:
unfortunately the male gender are not known to weaponize misconducts , we easily forgive but history never forgets
Ever heard of Queen anima and her rape and murderous spree
Or perhaps Cleopatra's of Egypt
Or probably of Joseph and potiphars wife

The truth is that most men are easy going as such do not document such misdid unlike women whom are opportunist always seeking for an excuse to settle a score

Need I remind you that king Lemuel mother (a woman) once said beware of women beware of that has ruined kings

It is a universally known fact that the heart of a furious woman is the birthplace of evil unimaginable
bla bla bla , simple question , produce one case , or STFU!
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by raphy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
i smell.lies here' the girl has been doing it before.not her.first time .she suppose.to.fight off the man beforr she even take her into his house.
some girls can bite kick shout hit the door..
the girl is lie Iieing joor.

he.must hv a good relationship with the rapist.
some girls are.like that.when kitten start stratching them.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by oneTIMEman(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please push it to front page

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by dasparrow: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
stanliwise:
The moment of silent has lasted too long now come the echo that has been resisted for so long has come out loud and now it is bursting ears. Rape has ravage Africa for long and happens daily while it is been slipped under the bed. Now people can speak up, you get a feel of how often it happens. Sensitization is now upon Africa

The reason why Africa as a Continent will never realize it's full potential because of all the evil going on there. I hate sexual predators with all my heart and soul. I wish they will be executed once caught because that is what rapists deserve. Most sexual trauma victims never recover even after counseling and therapy.

1 Like

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
MozB:

camman shut your f*'king mouth jare!!!
The reason you are dumb is because, to you everything taught in school is correct. You just take, digest them and go around feeling intelligent. You are only just clueless to the fact that you can criticize, change and introduce new knowledge.

And don't come here and act like you care. Most of you don't even have any sympathy for real. You just come to social media and pretend like you do. I care less about you and whatever you say tho. Just felt like typing that's why i replied.

Language is not about what u learnt in school, my friend, language is about USAGE. If u were at all widely read you’d know that “my rapist” is a widely used and well accepted reference to a person who raped one.
Your second paragraph is a shame. No, my friend, most people are not insensitive like you. Most people actually have the capacity to put themselves in another’s place. It s called empathy, something u obviously know nothing about
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
oneTIMEman:
Please push it to front page

Please, how did they force his dick to stay erect. Maybe I’d learn something
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
raphy:
i smell.lies here' the girl has been doing it before.not her.first time .she suppose.to.fight off the man beforr she even take her into his house.
some girls can bite kick shout hit the door..
the girl is lie Iieing joor.

he.must hv a good relationship with the rapist.
some girls are.like that.when kitten start stratching them.

Rapist spotted. And I mean RAPIST in capital letters

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by raphy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Rapist spotted. And I mean RAPIST in capital letters

no let thunder fire u there...o.
just respect ur.self...and don't.mention me.again unless ur mama.no born u.well .
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Geemax(f): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yes true
From the beginning theybpotray a hard-working young girl probably in a village setting ,walking down a path then at the same time , the rapists comes out , moves near her ,(for some reason she cannot move or her feet is stuck yo the ground) so she could not run or even walk away.

, there was no mention of any friends first , then later the friends were there to look out for people

If his friends were truly there , there is a 98percent chance they raped her too (why was this not reported)

Finally how can he not have been arrested, she identifed him already , his home , his 'tactics' and I'm sure he has relatives in the village, brothers anything to get him arrested , but I'm sorry the story just does not add up
That morning people were in dia farms and this guy is a thug in d community, he has a gun and also works with politicians...d guy will just come out and begin to shot in d sky and nobody will say anything because he is dangerous and u can't report him to the police around d community because they are all scared of him....this girl is not his first victim, he also raped a 13yrs old girl and later d girl became pregnant she died during child birth. The guy na confirm terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Can u please reverse this senario and explain to us how a woman can beat a man into being sexual aroused
WOMAN raping a BOY and not woman raping a man...don't twist my narrative. I was a victim of rape myself. I was barely 8 years old when it happened. My neighbour who was a teacher with whom i was always stayin after school until mum returned from work placed me on top of her, covering me with a wrapper and doing funny and disgusting stuffs. I didn't have an idea what she was doing. I told my mum and she decended in her. What is that called? Of course it would be difficult for a woman to overpower a man against his wish in an incidence of rape except she had him drugged.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by MozB: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Language is not about what u learnt in school, my friend, language is about USAGE. If u were at all widely read you’d know that “my rapist” is a widely used and well accepted reference to a person who raped one.
Your second paragraph is a shame. No, my friend, most people are not insensitive like you. Most people actually have the capacity to put themselves in another’s place. It s called empathy, something u obviously know nothing about

Language is not about what u learnt in school, my friend, language is about USAGE
lmao... What does this even mean? don't make me laugh please. just Go and unlearn this from wherever you learnt it from.

If u were at all widely read you’d know that “my rapist” is a widely used and well accepted reference to a person who raped one.
bla bla bla bla.... My point is, Because it is widely used or accepted doesn't make it correct. people can always change the status quo. widely read my ass

most people are not insensitive like you. Most people actually have the capacity to put themselves in another’s place. It s called empathy, something u obviously know nothing about
I never said most people don't have the capacity to put themselves in other people's shoe. i'm only saying most people, like you PRETEND TO CARE.

Abeg stop quoting me. i'm already tired of your tears. you haven't even made any valid comment since i started reading what you typed. i still care less about you tho. I just feel like typing and that's all.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by iammolise(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
The innocent little girl had to add "If he doesn't repent" to her curse sef... His curse has started instantly my dear sad
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by paix(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
moderatedguy:
That means ur sister is a Prostitute
By their fruits we shall know them. Throughout your posts na so so abuse, which makes you sound like one. Because that's the way they communicate.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Angrymode:

The worst part is that it's their innocent children that may bear such curses and not them. What goes around surely comes around.
But Nigeria is already under curses and that is why they can't track and jail the rappists.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Tfamily: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Peachy14:
God will surely judge and punish him for this act. may he never know peace.
AMEN
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by moderatedguy: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
paix:
By their fruits we shall know them. Throughout your posts na so so abuse, which makes you sound like one. Because that's the way they communicate.
I made a harmless statement on somebody's comment and u jumped out from nowhere to quote me abusively and u re now telling me I threw d first shots....I guess u re sick.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by paix(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
moderatedguy:
I made a harmless statement on somebody's comment and u jumped out from nowhere to quote me abusively and u re now telling me I threw d first shots....I guess u re sick.
Go ahead and tell us the kind of fruit that you are.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by winj3: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
This stupid statement is partly why things never change in Nigeria - "God Will Judge Him"
God Will Judge bad leaders, government, police, Covid19, IGBO drug criminals destroying Nigeria abroad, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen.
god never responds or punishes anything yet the offences still get committed forever without recourse to other sources of punishments and penalties...

Fake expectoration.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by HoliMaree: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tomorrow the man will have his own kids and bad luck will be following them all through their lives without knowing the source of their predicament
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by rimijoshua(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
It is a pity,the man we call our president has no human feeling..I am disappointed in our so called vice president.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Proudlytips: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
really
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Playermayweda(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
At least She said if u repent, If i me It's just God will punish you
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by DAVE5(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lemme paint d picture.

The 40 year old has a carrot dick that can't make a grown woman move talk more of moan. No matter how he tries, no cries of pleasure or pain..nothing. So his perverse mind pushes him to beat Lil girls first( for d perceived cry) and then rape them with his needles dick.. Offcourse it will b painful for them as they are virgins and still little. Personally the man does not deserve to be amongst people, he's a predator.

Castration should be the Ultimate Punishment for Serial premeditated Rapes.

Castration no be full answer ohh, nah make them jail the bastard for life join or some jungle justice shît

If them castrate am only, he go still dey carry out him useless act
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by DAVE5(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
HoliMaree:
Tomorrow the man will have his own kids and bad luck will be following them all through their lives without knowing the source of their predicament

Bad luck following them probably means they'll probably be bad kids too, that means more bad people in our society to cause more havoc

Why not castrate the bastard, jail him for life so he can't produce more evil bastards like him

1 Like

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
raphy:

just respect ur.self...and don't.mention me.again unless ur mama.no born u.well .

Sir, u r a potential rapist if not already one. Here u r, saying a 12yo should have fought off a 40yo or she must have wanted it. 12 years old!! Look up statutory rape, you RAPIST (potentially)!
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by moderatedguy: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
paix:
Go ahead and tell us the kind of fruit that you are.
Get lost
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
fairfora:
WOMAN raping a BOY and not woman raping a man...don't twist my narrative. I was a victim of rape myself. I was barely 8 years old when it happened. My neighbour who was a teacher with whom i was always stayin after school until mum returned from work placed me on top of her, covering me with a wrapper and doing funny and disgusting stuffs. I didn't have an idea what she was doing. I told my mum and she decended in her. What is that called? Of course it would be difficult for a woman to overpower a man against his wish in an incidence of rape except she had him drugged.

There is a reason what u described is called STATUTORY rape. Of course even if u were disturbing her and she finally gave in, she still raped u. But that’s not what we r discussing here. The man beat the little girl up and raped her - that’s the type of rape we r discussing - forcibly having carnal knowledge of a person.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by SweetCunt97(f): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
DAVE5:

Castration no be full answer ohh, nah make them jail the bastard for life join or some jungle justice shît

If them castrate am only, he go still dey carry out him useless act
Na. Him no go fit sexually molest anyone. Him go dey docile.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by SweetCunt97(f): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
raphy:

But that's the truth. Just look at the kinda comment you made... Probably a lowlife tout to reason and post such.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Casper21: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Everybody is now a victim of rape
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by TheSourcerer: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Geemax:
That morning people were in dia farms and this guy is a thug in d community, he has a gun and also works with politicians...d guy will just come out and begin to shot in d sky and nobody will say anything because he is dangerous and u can't report him to the police around d community because they are all scared of him....this girl is not his first victim, he also raped a 13yrs old girl and later d girl became pregnant she died during child birth. The guy na confirm terrorist.
thank you for letting me know I'll make sure she gets justice, do you stay around there ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos / NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.