Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (34133 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / 97-Year-Old Yobe Rape Victim: I Haven’t Had Sex For 40 Years / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by raphy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But that's the truth. Just look at the kinda comment you made... Probably a lowlife tout to reason and post such.

girl see respect ur self.well am.not the kind of guy that.do cyber fight in a faceless forum.

see all the mention God knows my heart.i leave all to him.he is the judge over all.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
where do you add the ritualist looking for virgins and cultists for gang initiation?

They all fall within any of the types of rape. I forgot to mention sadistic rape . Once you know the motive of the rapist, you can classify their rape. If a ritualist rapes a virgin or woman for the purpose of ritualism, his rape falls under the cognitive and attitudinal biases. He believes that if he rapes the virgin, he would be rich. So, his motive is to be rich (guided by attitudes or cognition), and not for sexual pleasure. Same with the cultist. If the practises of his cult includes raping a woman as an initiation rite, then his motive is based on the expectations of his cult.

Anyway , it was a broad explanation. But I will disagree that women are capable of all the types of rape you mentioned.

Women are very much capable. We have heard of women raping men. There will always be a motive for rape, and that is how you classify rape.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Can u elaborate on how a woman can beat a man into becoming sexually aroused, then force him to stay sexually aroused while fúcking her

Erectile response in men and women is involuntary just like your heartbeat. You don't have to be stimulated mentally to achieve an erection. Just like a woman does not need to be mentally stimulated for her vagina to become wet.

Anyway, that is beside the point. The point is that many of you don't understand what rape is?

Erection and ejaculation are not the same as consent. Even some women victims have confessed to feeling sexual pleasure while being molested.

The keyword is consent, not erection of the penis or the wetness of the vagina. No one should be forcing themselves on you when you have clearly said "No!"

Whether they make you orgasm later is not the issue.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by ume1000: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
bla bla bla , simple question , produce one case , or STFU!
whomever the gods want to kill they first make mad
# stop this madness
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
MozB:

Language is not about what u learnt in school, my friend, language is about USAGE
lmao... What does this even mean? don't make me laugh please. just Go and unlearn this from wherever you learnt it from.

If u were at all widely read you’d know that “my rapist” is a widely used and well accepted reference to a person who raped one.
bla bla bla bla.... My point is, Because it is widely used or accepted doesn't make it correct. people can always change the status quo. widely read my ass

most people are not insensitive like you. Most people actually have the capacity to put themselves in another’s place. It s called empathy, something u obviously know nothing about
I never said most people don't have the capacity to put themselves in other people's shoe. i'm only saying most people, like you PRETEND TO CARE.

Abeg stop quoting me. i'm already tired of your tears. you haven't even made any valid comment since i started reading what you typed. i still care less about you tho. I just feel like typing and that's all.

No, my friend, once again most people are not insensitive dolts like u. Believe it or not, most people actually get outraged when a 12yo is brutally beaten and raped. It is inconceivable to u that they are not pretending simply because that’s what u do - pretend
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by MozB: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

No, my friend, once again most people are not insensitive dolts like u. Believe it or not, most people actually get outraged when a 12yo is brutally beaten and raped. It is inconceivable to u that they are not pretending simply because that’s what u do - pretend

ok i have heard you. You are very very correct eh. Just go already. i'm tired of reading your pointless shits.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2020
MozB:

ok i have heard you. You are very very correct eh. Just go already. i'm tired of reading your pointless shits.

U miss the point that’s why it seems pointless to u. The point is that u look inwards and ask yourself why u r such an insensitive dolt, why u lack empathy, why u have to pretend to be outraged by something as this.
Cheerios!
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Mosco100(m): 1:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Most shocking: "...has been doing it to other." Parents, know your children's whereabouts.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by MozB: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U miss the point that’s why it seems pointless to u. The point is that u look inwards and ask yourself why u r such an insensitive dolt, why u lack empathy, why u have to pretend to be outraged by something as this.
Cheerios!

you are simply just foolish. If you were smart, you would have seen that i deliberately missed the point because i care less about you and whatever it is you think.

And you know what, i will keep replying you since you so desire this attention. Its the least i can do to help your lonely live.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by MozB: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2020
Warlord2012:

The head line no just jive at all.

How can you have a rapist?

I was asking just this same question. I wish one slowpoke called CanadaOrBust would see this question from a working mind.
I will continue to wonder why somebody will use "my" for something so negative and emotionally devastating as rape. I still say it is wrong. But one widely read Rapist called CanadaOrBust thinks that it is very okay because it is a language that is widely accepted, and that i don't have empathy because i disagree with his foolish, negative and widely accepted language.
CanadaOrBust please tell us you are only pretending to 'emphasize' But deep down, you are a rapist and that is why you like "My rapist". Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2020
MozB:

I was asking just this same question. I wish one slowpoke called CanadaOrBust would see this question from a working mind.
I will continue to wonder why somebody will use "my" for something so negative and emotionally devastating as rape. I still say it is wrong. But one widely read Rapist called CanadaOrBust thinks that it is very okay because it is a language that is widely accepted, and that i don't have empathy because i disagree with his foolish, negative and widely accepted language.
CanadaOrBust please tell us you are only pretending to 'emphasize' But deep down, you are a rapist and that is why you like "My rapist". Nonsense and ingredients

Even not being an certified English graduate, one could easily tell that the phrase 'my rapist' should not have been used there at all.

Bro don't mind all those users with a very streamlined mode of reasoning.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Warlord2012:

Even not being an certified English graduate, one could easily tell that the phrase 'my rapist' should not have been used there at all.

Bro don't mind all those users with a very streamlined mode of reasoning. MozB

If u know u don’t read and that u r of limited knowledge in certain areas, don’t run to comment on it based on your own very limited thinking and knowledge. Here we are, instead of focusing on the tragedy of the rape, you are talking something u know nothing about.

The New York Times and The Atlantic are papers of record and the epitome of journalism. If u read at all you’d have known that ”my rapist” is how they and all respectable publications term it. See below then run along and stop tslking nonsense

Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by MozB: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

If u know u don’t read and that u r of limited knowledge in certain areas, don’t run to comment on it based on your own very limited thinking and knowledge. Here we are, instead of focusing on the tragedy of the rape, you are talking something u know nothing about.

The New York Times and The Atlantic are papers of record and the epitome of journalism. If u read at all you’d have known that ”my rapist” is how they and all respectable publications term it. See below then run along and stop talking nonsense

lmao.. You are a lot of things i cannot list now, including a rapist and a bloody reta*rd. Lol
I repeat, because it is widely used by some people you worship, hold in high esteem and believe are better than you are, doesn't make it correct. I will continue to preach that to you until you repent of your foolish and stereotype pattern of thoughts.
And If you are widely read as you stupidly claim, you must have come across what is called language change. Language is dynamic and it changes. There are lots of words and phrases that have changed in English over time. Some were changed deliberately because they were no longer thought correct, while other changes were made by few people, and it gradually spread over time and became widely accepted, just like this one you'd hang your neck for just to prove correct. A language can be changed, even by you. If you like learn, if you don't, keeping being an a*s
And never say "here we are" because there is no such as 'we'. I don't like to be associated with foolishness and people who lack the ability to understand.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by CanadaOrBust: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
MozB:

lmao.. You are a lot of things i cannot list now, including a rapist and a bloody reta*rd. Lol
I repeat, because it is widely used by some people you worship, hold in high esteem and believe are better than you are, doesn't make it correct. I will continue to preach that to you until you repent of your foolish and stereotype pattern of thoughts.
And If you are widely read as you stupidly claim, you must have come across what is called language change. Language is dynamic and it changes. There are lots of words and phrases that have changed in English over time. Some were changed deliberately because they were no longer thought correct, while other changes were made by few people, and it gradually spread over time and became widely accepted, just like this one you'd hang your neck for just to prove correct. A language can be changed, even by you. If you like learn, if you don't, keeping being an a*s
And never say "here we are" because there is no such as 'we'. I don't like to be associated with foolishness and people who lack the ability to understand.

So now u have learnt two things:
1) As I’ve taught u, language is about USAGE. That’s what being dynamic means, dolt. (You are saying things without knowing what they mean) Whatever is generally accepted as the correct usage at a given time is correct for that time.

2) Now you understand that “my rapist” is correct usage for today, a fact you’ll have known if u were any kind of a reader.
Now run along and stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by MozB: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

So now u have learnt two things:
1) As I’ve taught u, language is about USAGE. That’s what being dynamic means, dolt. (You are saying things without knowing what they mean) Whatever is generally accepted as the correct usage at a given time is correct for that time.

2) Now you understand that “my rapist” is correct usage for today, a fact you’ll have known if u were any kind of a reader.
Now run along and stop making a fool of yourself.

lol.. See I'm not going to be responsible for your ignorance o. Its a choice you have made and nobody can talk you out of it obviously
In English, "my, your, his, her, its, our, your and their" are known as weak possessive pronouns. They function as determiners in front of a noun to describe who something belongs to.. Even with that clear definition, a sane person will see the point I'm making clearly. But you want to wallow in your widely read stupidity just because it is generally accepted and used by some journalist you hold in high esteem.
Better free your mind and learn. It is not all about widely reading. What is even the use of reading without reasoning and understanding? Anyways this is my last message to you. I will never reply again. RIP lol
Re: Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" by PoliteActivist: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
MozB:

lol.. See I'm not going to be responsible for your ignorance o. Its a choice you have made and nobody can talk you out of it obviously
In English, "my, your, his, her, its, our, your and their" are known as weak possessive pronouns. They function as determiners in front of a noun to describe who something belongs to.. Even with that clear definition, a sane person will see the point I'm making clearly. But you want to wallow in your widely read stupidity just because it is generally accepted and used by some journalist you hold in high esteem.
Better free your mind and learn. It is not all about widely reading. What is even the use of reading without reasoning and understanding? Anyways this is my last message to you. I will never reply again. RIP lol

It better be your last reply because u r making a further fool of yourself. You yourself wrote this without knowing what u were saying: "Language is dynamic and it changes. There are lots of words and phrases that have changed in English over time."
There is no committee that sits to decide to change language and it is not by logic. It is usage that changes it - if the vast majority of people start spelling kitchen as kichen, that would become the correct spelling and eventually text books and dictionaries will be changed to reflect that, and kitchen becomes archaic. At least you've learnt something. Now run along, u r disgracing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun / NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.