Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device (3161 Views)

I Regret Buying This Overrated Phone / How A Transsion Device Saved My Life... / Which Transsion Device(be It Tecno, Infinix, Or Itel) Is Better Than Redmi 9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by TheOdd1sOut: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
1. Can't play pubg and pes/fifa without errors and lag
2. Can't run fl Studio in android without lag and stuttering... When I make songs it give me serious audio crackling sounds. This ruins it for me.
3. Overheats at the slightest workload... Going to sites like gifhy or tenor makes my phone hot unnecessarily. I'll have to remove the pouch.
4. Can't support 4 touches at the same time. This shocked me most. This phone screen can't support 3+ touches at the same time.
5. Multitasking with Whatsapp in background is a nightmare. I get hanging and lags. Especially when receiving messages
6. Lack of updates and custom ROMs. My phone is difficult to mod system wise. Changing font to the one you like (hifont is wack) is impossible. I have been using android 8 for 2 years because of lack of updates.

I'm only voicing out my complaints and would like to see tecno fix these issues.
I use the pouvoir 3.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Nezzjnr: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
I've not used any Transsion phone so I can't relate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OP switch to Xiaomi... Huawei.. Or Samsung

3 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Beedehmee(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wait for my own toreey.
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by DragnetisaKuk(f): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
I use the pouvoir 3.

As a heavy user, you should've made proper research based on performance and budget. I can't say for sure your problems will be fixed since they're due to severe hardware limitations.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Beedehmee(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Spark 4 do me something after my xr was stolen at knife.
all the trading app i collect for there no install the ones weh install he go de teh me no connections.
camera na something else, any small thing phone don de hot, when i switch on my data if whatsapp message won enter like this phone go hang and hot for like 15min soteeh ano cun de off data again.
but now all na thing of the past enjoying my huawei y9s and redmi8.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Vyzz: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by alphaNomega: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wait! There is FL studio on Android?

1 Like

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by TheOdd1sOut: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
alphaNomega:
You didn't know
Its not as good as the PC version but its cool

2 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by sunshineV(f): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
alphaNomega:

yes, I used you try with it back then
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by skywalker240(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
I use a Tecno Pop 2,
even trading apps dont install or are not compatible with the device.
Mind you Nokia 2 handles them flawlessly.

my next android devices (thats if i dont port to ios)
would either be
Nokia and Oppo/Realme

or
Redmi and Huawei/Umidigi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Suprakidd: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Xiaomi marketer.
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by DragnetisaKuk(f): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
skywalker240:
I use a Tecno Pop 2,

Nokia and Oppo/Realme

or

Redmi and Huawei/Umidigi

If Oppo were not pricing their devices in Nigeria as if they were in China, they'd be serious competition for Redmi and Galaxy A series. I seriously want Realme to test the Nigerian market. The more competitors present, the greater the variety available for the consumers.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by skywalker240(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

If Oppo were not pricing their devices in Nigeria as if they were in China, they'd be serious competition for Redmi and Galaxy A series. I seriously want Realme to test the Nigerian market. The more competitors present the greater the variety available for the consumers.
the day Realme would take on the Nigerian market and still sell for its cheap price, that would be the end for all of them. Realme phones are working wonders i swear.

personally, am not a fan Galaxy A series, Samsung goofed real big in their pricing and specs.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by TheOdd1sOut: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Suprakidd:
Xiaomi marketer.
Mr man did I mention xiaomi anywhere in my post

13 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by edoairways: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Suprakidd:
Xiaomi marketer.
They have been roaming from one thread to another whereas tecno has been making huge sales. There is a difference between internet users and real users

2 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by DragnetisaKuk(f): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
skywalker240:

the day Realme would take on the Nigerian market and still sell for its cheap price, that would be the end for all of them. Realme phones are working wonders i swear.

personally, am not a fan Galaxy A series, Samsung goofed real big in their pricing and specs.

The A series are overpriced. The first Gen A series were decent, but the new set? Boy did Samsung F up. At the rate they're going the A series will soon compete with the S series in price.

The truth is, Samsung doesn't understand the midrange/budget market. They believe Brand and Pretty displays will sell their devices and this is costing them market share especially in India.

I used to be an avid Samsung fan but haven't owned one since the S6. They're following the trend of using price to determine value but most people these days buy midrangers and stick to them for a couple of years before buying another midrange device.

The midrange market holds the most number of Android users and Samsung are seriously missing out in this market while Redmi, Realme and Vivo are cashing out big time. I do hope Samsung doesn't go the way of HTC though, it'd be really sad.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Blazebond(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
I have nothing against this Redmi devices o,but upon all the aggressive marketing strategies their users and agents employ on this platform,I still don't see people rushing to their devices in Nigeria,why? Is it because people know that they are also chinko like tecno and infinix? one day I might use a Redmi device as a second phone,not necessarily because of the bullshit their users and agents heap on this nairaland o,but just to satisfy my curiosity.
I have used a lot of phone products and I have never ever been over impressed by any of them that I why I don't over hype them,but I feel the only device to really hype this days is Apple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by tunjijones(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Am supposed to buy a phone next week. The intention was to buy a redmi phone.

But with all this jabs from redmi and techno users here on nairaland. Am really confused on which to buy now.
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by jeff1607(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
tunjijones:

But with all this jabs from redmi and techno users here on nairaland. Am really confused on which to buy now.

iPhone bro

1 Like

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by ChiefZaddy: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
tunjijones:

Give the Redmi a try
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by tunjijones(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
jeff1607:

iPhone bro

IPhone is overrated boss.

And it is annoyingly expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Trex4(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blazebond:
I have nothing against this Redmi devices o,but upon all the aggressive marketing strategies their users and agents employ on this platform,I still don't see people rushing to their devices in Nigeria,why? Is it because people know that they are also chinko like tecno and infinix? one day I might use a Redmi device as a second phone,not necessarily because of the bullshit their users and agents heap on this nairaland o,but just to satisfy my curiosity.
I have used a lot of phone products and I have never ever been over impressed by any of them that I why I don't over hype them,but I feel the only device to really hype this days is Apple.
where did the guy mention redmi in his post? Did you deliberately skip the place he said he uses the pouvior 3? So anyone that complains of the Tecno is automatically a Redmi marketer?

7 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Nezzjnr: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
tunjijones:

Huawei
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by nickvanilla(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
I used Tecno for over 2 years. Once that phone almost burnt my hand while watching YouTube videos. Never again! cry

4 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by jeff1607(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
tunjijones:

annoyingly expensive; yes

but overated I'd say no

parts are easy to get, plus apps runs smoothly, you can get 3rd party batteries for longer usage, doesn't lag plus it's resale value.

running apps and minimizing them and meeting them the same way you left them is one of their strong points especially if you are a heavy user ,apps are now available for use to exploit those restrictions you once feared.
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by nanakgh(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Beedehmee:
Spark 4 do me something after my xr was stolen at knife.
all the trading app i collect for there no install the ones weh install he go de teh me no connections.
camera na something else, any small thing phone don de hot, when i switch on my data if whatsapp message won enter like this phone go hang and hot for like 15min soteeh ano cun de off data again.
but now all na thing of the past enjoying my huawei 9s and redmi8.

Sorry my guy. Thank God you lived at least. The XR is a good phone. Currently my daily driver.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by nanakgh(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blazebond:

I am a lifelong Android user who recently added an Apple device for the first time and while I do agree they are quite pricey and sometimes overhyped, boy those phones do work. I mean, they’ll do all you require of your phone without much fuss and you usually don’t encounter many issues using them.

Hate it or love Apple phones are great and consistent day in day out

4 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Darlinx01(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
tunjijones:

God bless u
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Goalnaldo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
I need someone to sow iPhone 11 pro in my life.
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 10, 2020
My Samsung device barely overheat or lag

Next time, Buy a phone worth your money

1 Like

Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by seanwilliam(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2020
There is one oppo phone I saw on front page last week.. to be honest that phone madt
Re: Why I Regret Buying My Transsion Device by TheOdd1sOut: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2020
nanakgh:

I am a lifelong Android user who recently added an Apple device for the first time and while I do agree they are quite pricey and sometimes overhyped, boy those phones do work. I mean, they’ll do all you require of your phone without much fuss and you usually don’t encounter many issues using them.

Hate it or love Apple phones are great and consistent day in day out
next.time I'm probably.getting a 6s or 6s plus

(1) (2) (Reply)

States In Nigeria With Largest Internet Subscribers As Of March 2022 / Top 10 Used Middle Class Phones Of 2014 / How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.