Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 (577 Views)

Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate / Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
The white brain wash is finally getting out of heart and the bitter truth is finally getting out,

1, white men have been looting Africa for 400 years now, but they lied to us that they are helping us,

2. Obama administration have caused more death than plague in most African countries, but most of us never see that ugly vulture attrocities.

3. Jesus christ is black, and white have been lying their way into the bible to make us feel useless and misfits,

4. Corona virus is actually colonial virus that is engineered by western to terminate blacks people due to their outbursting population and fear of africa enslaving the white people.

5. Most great inventions that propelled the white men technology to this day was actually blacks, not white, such as internet, electric bulbs, telephone, traffic lights, tools and many more what white people do mostly is stealing the idea and patenting it.

6. Christianity plus so many books in the bible was inserted by cocainesians to mind control the black slaves into accepting that slavery is God ordained to be submissive to their slaves master and pledge their loyalties and see them as supreme, find out
https://blackhistory.neocities.org/BlackChrist.html
If you need proof I will supply you, but now that you know that jesus is a black man, killing that image of white supremacists will enhance your spiritual growth as much as building ypur self esteem. https://www.quora.com/If-Jesus-had-hair-like-sheeps-wool-and-feet-like-burnt-brass-in-a-furnace-does-that-still-make-him-a-white-man

The question now is, does anything good come from white people? join uhuru movement for actualization of United States of Africa, mission to crush western nations economic, get back your country economy back, and build a stronger and better Africa.

1 Like

Re: So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by jom28gy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jesus is a black already, but the white keeping on deceiving Africans through their leaders which they know are mumus leaders, Implanted by them
Re: So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by Enoch07: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
where was Jesus born? who gave birth to Jesus? was the person an African? I know the holy spirit just entered Mary, but talk true do u really think Jesus is black? that will also answer the question if God himself is black. omo I no dey like discuss this kind of issues sha I'm just saying
Re: So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by Brandstudio01: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Op weldone Oo
Re: So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enoch07:
where was Jesus born? who gave birth to Jesus? was the person an African? I know the holy spirit just entered Mary, but talk true do u really think Jesus is black? that will also answer the question if God himself is black. omo I no dey like discuss this kind of issues sha I'm just saying
The Bible said his black, not like I care.
Re: So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
The white being scared that black will become more than them in population is useless, they shouldn't fight it.

Many years from now, the whole world will be filled with only black and brown skin, and there is nothing no one can do about.

Because a white woman marrying a black man will still give birth to a black child, even if you reverse the case, black wins

1 Like

Re: So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by Enoch07: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The Bible said his black, not like I care.
Bros pls where in the Bible exactly, pls enlighten me
Re: So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The white being scared that black will become more than them in population is useless, they shouldn't fight it.

Many years from now, the whole world will be filled with only black and brown skin, and there is nothing no one can do about.

Because a white woman marrying a black man will still give birth to a black child, even if you reverse the case, black wins
I am thrilled by your philosophical perspection about black taking over, did you know the colonial virus is currently killing 2.5 to 1 population of black in USA today?,

the white parasites are using bill gates & depopulation facilities like prison jail to infiltrate into African kids system to kill more people like they have done using HIV aids and other horrible diseases,

The depopulation protocol is perpetually focused on black people, half of the population of world prison inmates are black people with that said, US & European governments are on fast pedal to make this your projection about blacks taking over to back flip.

The great question I have for someone like you now is, what would you do to protect our race from this terrorist attack that is coming at a very raging pace to put most of our kine into extinction?
Re: So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Enoch07:

Bros pls where in the Bible exactly, pls enlighten me
revelation:1:15 Daniel 7:9 burnt copper feet color and woolly hair, white men don't have woolly hair, nor their skins copper or brazz color
Re: So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2020
mrcoolautofix:
I am thrilled by your philosophical perspection about black taking over, did you know the colonial virus is currently killing 2.5 to 1 population of black in USA today?,

the white parasites are using bill gates & depopulation facilities like prison jail to infiltrate into African kids system to kill more people like they have done using HIV aids and other horrible diseases,

The depopulation protocol is perpetually focused on black people, half of the population of world prison inmates are black people with that said, US & European governments are on fast pedal to make this your projection about blacks taking over to back flip.

The great question I have for someone like you now is, what would you do to protect our race from this terrorist attack that is coming at a very raging pace to put most of our kine into extinction?
it doesn't mater, in about 100 years I would be dead, you will be dead, at some point everyone will be dead, the earth will run out of natural resource, the sun run out of fuel.

For even the terrorist that took over will die out, there will be nothing left as nothing will be destroyed.

All we can do is live in peace with one another, not that it mater.
Re: So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

All we can do is live in peace with one another, not that it mater.

What's is peace with one another when the imperialist are currently planning to implement a program that will wipe out the black race, using bio weapons called HIV aids, colonial virus & other horrible diseases that yet unknown.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Good Old Christian Songs / Help Me Pls .am Getting Close To Giving Up / Do You Have Spiritual Gifts, Are You Strange, Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.