Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. (2640 Views)

Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks / I Broke Up With Her / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by kamez(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
better safe than sorry...

personally I would never be best friends with a wife beater...

I even cut off from ordinary friends who posses such character.. I will tell u off I no dey hide mouth..

.back In my university days, i once gave my roommate a resounding slap for slapping his babe right in my presence

I have 3 sisters all married and i will fight until my last breath any man that tries to turn any of my sisters into a punching bag....

so yes if u had zero tolerance for domestic violence /wife beating, u would be ashamed and irritated by such men talk more of becoming best friends with one...

one day u will report ur wife to him, and the first advice u will get from ur bestie is to beat her to submission...

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by DaInferno(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
TUANKU:

So you already know what will happen in the future? You know how the friend will advise him to beat her?
What an absolute dickhead you are.
swears, like I wonder how she would react if she was the one reading this her comment from another person... absolute dickheadrygrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by DaInferno(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
all of you saying the dude will beat his wife because the friend beats his, take a chill

have u thought, what if this guy has already despised beating a woman and also working on on having a better family due to I'll experiences from his friend?, I for one have friends who , smoke n womanise... but I DNT, infact I despise both, b like stress to me
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by extremelygolden: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
chivera018:
I honestly don't blame her, the two of you would surely have quarrels when married and one day you would ask your wife-beater best friend for advice and he would advice you to beat your wife. One of those days you might take his advice and give someone's daughter a black eye.
I like her.

Especially since birds of a feather flock together, my sister. Shey you understand? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by cococandy(f): 2:22am On Jun 10, 2020
You may never beat yourself wife but have you ever called your friend out on his behavior that your ex girlfriend was aware of?

If you relate with your friend like nothing happened every time he finishes a panel beater session on his wife, I would be wary of you too. You can tell folks by what they condone or silently support. However, if you’ve ever called your friend out on his behavior or maybe even had the conversation with your girlfriend about how you don’t approve of his behavior, she may not have left (assuming that’s really her reason).

Sorry for you heartbreak. best of luck in your next one

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by saucecode(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2020
cococandy:
[s]You may never beat yourself wife but have you ever called your friend out on his behavior that your ex girlfriend was aware of?

If you relate with your friend like nothing happened every time he finishes a panel beater session on his wife, I would be wary of you too. You can tell folks by what they condone or silently support. However, if you’ve ever called your friend out on his behavior or maybe even had the conversation with your girlfriend about how you don’t approve of his behavior, she may not have left (assuming that’s really her reason).

Sorry for you heartbreak. best of luck in your next one[/s]
I've been dating my fiancee for two years now and we are about to get married but I just found out that her best friend is into runs. When I investigated, i discovered she has been doing runs secretly since university and she & my fiancee have been closest friends since then.

I want to end the engagement, what do you think? cry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Mindlog: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:

I've been dating my fiancee for two years now and we are about to get married but I just found out that her best friend is into runs. When I investigated, i discovered she has been doing runs secretly since university and she & my fiancee have been closest friends since then.

The option of ending the engagement is always yours.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by saucecode(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Mindlog:

The option of ending the engagement is always yours.
Really? You're not going to analyze why I should end it like you did here?

Mindlog:
Your best friend always beating his wife and you not being violent, how do you think that when you have issues with your wife this friend of yours will advise you not to beat your wife as he does his?

She may be feeling you have become desensitized towards a man beating up his wife.
If she has moved on, also do while hoping you would meet a lady who would not feel scared by how your best friend beats his wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Mindlog: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:

Really? You're not going to analyze why I should end it like you did here?

Create your own thread and read me repeat that you have the option of ending it just as the OP's girlfriend did, never will I plead with you to ignore her best friend's way of life and forge head.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by saucecode(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Mindlog:

Create your own thread and read me repeat that you have the option of ending it just as the OP's girlfriend did, never will I plead with you to ignore her best friend's way of life and forge head.
Daz all

Still waiting for aunty cococandy's opinion cry
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Mindlog: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:

Daz all

Still waiting for aunty cococandy's opinion cry

So you need opinions of people on a faceless forum to decide whether to head into something as huge and life-altering as marriage? shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by saucecode(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Mindlog:

So you need opinions of people on a faceless forum to decide whether to head into something as huge and life-altering as marriage? shocked
Am I the first person? undecided Threads full everywhere with marriage issues and hard decisions

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by AlexF: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2020
She have asked me to advice my friend before, I know the type of person my best friend is, very stubborn and won't listen otherwise. I know any advice to him would be useless, and his wife leaves and comes back after begging. It is like they are used to their pattern and I don't like troubling or intruding in someone's personal life or painting my friend bad before others.
He has his life to live and I have mine.
cococandy:
You may never beat yourself wife but have you ever called your friend out on his behavior that your ex girlfriend was aware of?

Sorry for you heartbreak. best of luck in your next one
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Mindlog: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:

Am I the first person? undecided Threads full everywhere with marriage issues and hard decisions

And expecting the majority of those commenting to be people who are already married and share from experience? It is when WAEC/JAMB results are out or ASUU has embarked on strike that you will have an idea of the demographics of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:

Then you leave if you feel uncomfortable in the relationship, simple.
Everything must not turn to gender fights in nl.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by saucecode(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2020
chivera018:
I dont understand why you chics are getting upset with my question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by saucecode(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Mindlog:

And expecting the majority of those commenting to be people who are already married and share from experience? It is when WAEC/JAMB results are out or ASUU has embarked on strike that you will have an idea of the demographics of Nairaland.
All this because I want to know if it's okay to marry a woman whose best friend is into runs undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:

How am I getting uncomfortable with your question ? Or you are just trying to put trouble and stupid assumptions where there are none ?
You asked a simple question and I answered.
So how am I uncomfortable with your question ?
How does my post seem uncomfortable ?
Look at the post again, how does it seem uncomfortable or you just like arguing back and forth. undecided
chivera018:

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Mindlog: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:

You were probably expecting them to tell you to ignore the lifestyle of your "fiancée's" best friend and go ahead and marry her! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Mindlog:

You were probably expecting them to tell you to ignore the lifestyle your "fiancée's" best friend and go ahead and marry her! cheesy
Probably, so he can have good reason to start gender fights.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Mindlog: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:

All this because I want to know if it's okay to marry a woman whose best friend is into runs undecided

And you have been told you have the option of ending the relationship, what else do you want to read from people's posts?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by saucecode(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2020
AlexF:
Just recently (last 2 weeks), my girlfriend broke up with me and gave no tangible reason, we have been planning to get married. I kept pestering her for the real reason she broke up, she just keep on saying the relationship is not going to work out.
Just yesterday evening, I asked her again, she said she broke up with me cause my best friend always beats his wife and I would also end up beating her when we get married. I don't know how she got to know my friend beats his wife, but does that mean I would also be hitting my wife when we get married. I have never been a violent person, I am so disappointed with her, we having been dating for long and she doesn't know who I am.
Bro I will tell you the truth that only one or two people may have told u here. Your girlfriend is already seeing or sleeping with someone else and dats the reason she broke up with you.
No body with sense can believe that fairytale excuse she gave you, and I want to believe you have sense.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by saucecode(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Mindlog:

And you have been told you have the option of ending the relationship, what else do you want to read from people's posts?
Was it you I asked a question?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Mindlog: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:

Was it you I asked a question?

End of the road....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by saucecode(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Mindlog:

End of the road....... cheesy cheesy cheesy
What is so exciting undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by Mindlog: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:

What is so exciting undecided

Should I be sad, shey person die? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by KevinDein: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2020
She doesn't even have the honour and dignity to tell you why she's really leaving you. Came up with some bullshit story, basically punishing you for a crime you never committed.

Horrible person, shouldn't be missed.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by frozen70(f): 4:40am On Jun 11, 2020
AlexF:
Just recently (last 2 weeks), my girlfriend broke up with me and gave no tangible reason, we have been planning to get married. I kept pestering her for the real reason she broke up, she just keep on saying the relationship is not going to work out.
Just yesterday evening, I asked her again, she said she broke up with me cause my best friend always beats his wife and I would also end up beating her when we get married. I don't know how she got to know my friend beats his wife, but does that mean I would also be hitting my wife when we get married. I have never been a violent person, I am so disappointed with her, we having been dating for long and she doesn't know who I am.

To her, the relationship was not a serious one and may not lead to any where

Let her go as she has decided to

What she gave you as excuse is to just give you an answer that has no question
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by cooooooks(m): 5:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Yes REALLY!!

djoe21:

Really?! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by cooooooks(m): 5:02am On Jun 11, 2020
It's a good and convincing excuse.

frozen70:

To her, the relationship was not a serious one and may not lead to any where

Let her go as she has decided to

What she gave you as excuse is to just give you an answer that has no question

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by cooooooks(m): 5:02am On Jun 11, 2020
What is bullshit about not wanting to die young?

KevinDein:
She doesn't even have the honour and dignity to tell you why she's really leaving you. Came up with some bullshit story, basically punishing you for a crime you never committed.

Horrible person, shouldn't be missed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. by divineuk(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2020
She never tell you watin be her problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A One Night Stand Has Changed Everything After Four Years Of Marriage / Could My Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? / Is Public Breastfeeding Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.