Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta (65752 Views)

Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Calabar (Photo) / Two Nigerian “big Boys” Jailed Over Wire Fraud In The U.S. - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by Solababa91(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Skepticus:

Who go fit buy this your land if no be yahoo boys, armed robbers, corrupt politicians and civil servant?

It's quite affordable.
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by Tolzy11(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Diijerr:
Yahoo still dey?
Why don't you try sharing your work on Twitter or IG most especially twitter cause of its trend... You gats dey engaged on Twitter Davido fit reason you just like the guy that designed the goat pics of him and wizkid.No dull o !

1 Like

Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by OlaPhils(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
That's the consequence of being rich overnight.
Potential youths
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
tonapuck:

To much money

Ok thanks. One more to my vocabulary.
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by kolade560: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
how many looters has efcc jailed? hypocrites
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ruined for life. No reputable organisation will employ them. No reputable country will admit them. No reputable business man will transact with them. Lives truncated to the dregs of cascading criminal activities. A vicious cycle of freedom and felony awaits.
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by mordred44: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jestin:
EFCC will end up jailing the entire youth of that country because there is no job out there .
which con3
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by Mires: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jestin:
EFCC will end up jailing the entire youth of that country because there is no job out there .

You lie. So e of us will never tow the path of dishonour
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by IceWrites(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Choi!! nothing sweet pass legit hustle oo
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by Goldenfinger: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
LordShiva97:

Please don't say I have an easy life, please don't, you don't know me. I probably had it rougher than most of you ever did. Despite the grim economic realities of this country and the bleak future staring most of us in the face, there's no justification for internet fraud. There are lots of legitimate ways to earn income and make ends meet, yet you and your ilk because of greed turned a blind eye to them and choose to defraud people of their hard earned coins. Don't blame the economic situation, you all chose your path, and you'll bear the repercussions.
.i was startin to like wat u were saying until u used d word GREED,seems u dnt know d meaning of word.let me ask u a question,which business do you start without capital?man u neva experience hardship,wat u call hardship might be a comfortable life 4 me.how would u feel seeing ur mum working are ass out to provide 4 d home bcus ntin is cumin 4rm dad,how would u feel wen she looks old more dan her age,
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by LordShiva97(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.i was startin to like wat u were saying until u used d word GREED,seems u dnt know d meaning of word.let me ask u a question,which business do you start without capital?man u neva experience hardship,wat u call hardship might be a comfortable life 4 me.how would u feel seeing ur mum working are ass out to provide 4 d home bcus ntin is cumin 4rm dad,how would u feel wen she looks old more dan her age,

Say whatever you want to say to say, the innocent folks that you stole their hard-earned money aren't the cause of your misfortune, neither are they the one that caused your hardship.

1 Like

Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by kunsglobal(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bad business cool
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by kazzbab(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
We can have the faces of internet fraudsters but can't even have the names of the killer Fulani herders.... OK, kontinue.
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by Benana(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
hmmmm by their face we shall know them. find out they are all from eastern side.
U speak like shit�
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by godfirstawe: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2020
ojuu4u:
Judge/constitutions are one those aiding and abetting all these yahoo boys.

3 months jail term for fraudsters who can use human parts and destinies to make money?

With option of fine imagine! 100k fine for that matter
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by Tallassnigga: 1:04am On Jun 10, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
hmmmm by their face we shall know them. find out they are all from eastern side.

Tribalism might end up killing you.
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by Tallassnigga: 1:07am On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=Triangles1 post=90479895]I remembered two years back when G boy snatched my lovely N beautiful Girl just bcs of steady cash splashed on her.

Legit hustle is the best no matter what the circumstances. [/quote

Gee she was never urs if she left you cause of money,if u had it then and she saw someone who was way richer,she woulda still dumped u.
Is that one babe?
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by Tallassnigga: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=Munir001 post=90480566][/quote]

Stop tribalism oooohhh
Re: 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta by ShockWeaver: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2020
CaseSensitive:
Crime doesn't pay

Very sad, people take this lightly and say "I'd be out in 3 months", but a criminal record is no good to anyone! Stay away from crime.

100Level, criminal record already. Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.