Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US (57339 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by TheKingIsHere: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why is he not wearing nose mask na?

Dont risk your life and the life of others biko
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by alphaRego01(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Diijerr:
He is stupid out of all the issues he can protest in naija

Who b naija?

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by sinola(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hian,ben get mindoooo...without facemask
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by jayworld15(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
“Head abroad, anus at home”—— [i]Ambassadors of Poverty [/i]by P.O.C. Umeh
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by jimmywealth: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
I want to say this, In United states who are the protesters ? They are not politicians neither people with a title or public office. Ben Murray Bruce joined the protesters to fight for the life of blacks. You should stop abusing him cos in Nigeria we don't have the courage and unity to fight for our rites. Even you abusing the senator, Cannot face or step out to protest If Nigerian police know go use you shine!

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by code8646: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 3666493[/color]
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by code8646: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by MansoryMX(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
abobote:
Our common sense senator looking very fresh, we miss you. I nearly forget that today is my birthday, if not first bank that reminded me with their text. pls show some love

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by mukthar2000(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
were is ur face mask mr Ben? Haaaa charity should beings at he now habaa.

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Mrtreasure0220: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
abobote:
Our common sense senator looking very fresh, we miss you. I nearly forget that today is my birthday, if not first bank that reminded me with their text. pls show some love
Honestly I forget mine too, Fidelity Bank reminded me. Happy birthday to us.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Beautyaddy: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Diijerr:

Free the man now?

Isn't he a Nigerian American?

Yes, he can choose from either Countries to protest in.
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by mukthar2000(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
mukthar2000:
were is ur face mask mr Ben? Haaaa charity should beings at he now habaa.
were is ur face mask mr Ben? Haaaa charity should beings at home now habaa.
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by code4790: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Amudeneogu: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sir, I like what you are doing but I will be very glad if you will extend the protest on the killings of innocent people in Nigeria especially the people of the southern Kaduna in Kaduna state
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by doctor306(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:

blacks cant be racist

Ur clearly misinformed

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by 12inchess: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Blacks must learn to behave themselves in America so all this maltreatment of blacks will stop.

Trump should as a matter of urgency depot all Igbos and Latinos living in America.

There fraudulent lives are the reason whites hates blacks in America.

Igbos are scammers, criminals and terorists.

Some Africans and people of African descent seem to be reoriented from being so self-hating. It's people like you that are the problem of the African race.

And to add I know a lot of Nigerians on here will be saying the African-Americans are lazy, violent bla bla bla. All lies from the western media atleast they can fight for their rights against oppression. We Nigerians that our politicians are stealing us blind and leaving us in struggle and hardship without electricity in 21st century what have we done to resist the elistist African leaders and oppressors. Ordinary police or mopol lasan we will take to our hills. Atleast if we can't do what the African-Americans are doing in America in Nigeria or support them in their struggle which if you think critically and globally turns out to also be our struggle, then the least we can do is shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Jodha(f): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hypocrite...has he settled all the issues in this country...girls are getting raped and killed every day...but look at him..

Rubbish
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Beautyaddy: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amudeneogu:
Sir, I like what you are doing but I will be very glad if you will extend the protest on the killings of innocent people in Nigeria especially the people of the southern Kaduna in Kaduna state

So what are the millions of Nigerians in Nigeria doing ?

Can't they also come out to the street to protest about the killings in Kaduna

You are not serious. angry

2 Likes

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
abobote:
Happy Birthday! smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by salford1: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jodha:
Hypocrite...has he settled all the issues in this country...girls are getting raped and killed every day...but look at him..

Rubbish
It's very rare for the oppressors to protest on behalf of the people. In Nigeria, he was part of the oppressors, so you can't expect him to carry placard in naija and fight for the masses right.
When he is not Gani Fawehinmi. grin

In America, he and his family are part of the oppressed due to his skin colour, so let him protest for a better quality of life for himself and his family, even though the the quality of life as a blackman in USA is already high, they refuse to settle for less or settle for a mediocre standard of living. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Beautyaddy: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jodha:

Rubbish

What a Hypocrite Statement.

Why don't you go out in the street to protest in your own Country.

Ben is doing the same in his own Country(USA) too. angry

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Beautyaddy: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

It's very rare for the oppressors to protest on behalf of the people. In Nigeria, he was part of the oppressors, so you can't expect him to carry placard in naija and fight for the masses right.

In America, he and his family are part of the oppressed due to his skin colour, so let him protest for a better quality of life for himself and his family, even though the the quality of life as a balckman in USA is already high, they refuse to settle for less. cheesy

Now you get it.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by salford1: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Beautyaddy:

What a Hypocrite Statement.

Why don't you go out in the street to protest in your own Country.

Ben is doing the same in his own Country(USA) too. angry
Exactly
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Kennitrust(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
abobote:
so many problems today will not give you the chance to remember anything reasonable again.

Things are really hard

2 Likes

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by code7906: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Diijerr:

What is stopping you from protesting? grin

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by mindtricks: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
abobote:
Olodo rabata cheesy.
Where your mind dey wey you no remember? grin
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Jodha(f): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

In America, he and his family are part of the oppressed due to his skin colour, so let him protest for a better quality of life for himself and his family, even though the the quality of life as a blackman in USA is already high, they refuse to settle for less or settle for a mediocre standard of living. cheesy
Whatever rocks his boat is totally his biz....but tomorrow he should not come and say shii about making common sense ... because common sense and is very far from him..the way i see it...
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
ehmmy11:
undecided Oga how far your own country

Isn't it your country too?
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by code2014: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by michoim(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
He wasn't putting on face mask...he will just die cheap...God forbid though
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Waiting for some idiots to come and condemn him and other blacks for protesting.
Slave mentality. You expect everyone to sit and suffer in silence like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home In Anambra, Enugu, Others (Pictures) / Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters / Olisa Metuh Organizes Kuje Prison Football Competition (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.