Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US (57327 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Jodha(f): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Beautyaddy:

What a Hypocrite Statement.

Why don't you go out in the street to protest in your own Country.

Ben is doing the same in his own Country(USA) too. angry

What a hypocritical statement*
Can yhu imagine the hogwash yhu just typed?

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Craigbrown4076: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Was he in the US when his wife died?

If not I wondered how he got to be in the States now.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by salford1: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jodha:

Whatever rocks his boat is totally his biz....but tomorrow he should not come and say shii about making common sense ... because common sense and is very far from him..the way i see it...
grin
Common sense is only applicable to the oppressed.
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by rapid101(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Diijerr:
He is stupid out of all the issues he can protest in naija
make em protest for Nigeria make ur buhari trow am inside jail abi

u doing well
ooin
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by dalass(f): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
abobote:
Our common sense senator looking very fresh, we miss you. I nearly forget that today is my birthday, if not first bank that reminded me with their text. pls show some love

Happy birthday!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Was he in the US when his wife died?

If not I wondered how he got to be in the States now.

Is this necessary?
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Jodha(f): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

grin
Common sense is only applicable to the oppressed.

He's among the people silently killing this country....lord have mercy...

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Swipa: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
ask him about his home country......

Millitants are killing in his home state and kidnapping people he is there settling matter when he has a forest in his eyes

anyway what do I know kiss
Just a Local Strawberry and Raspberries farmer

He's also American.
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by sunshineV(f): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
doctor306:

Ur clearly misinformed
no I'm not
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Emmyloyalty: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
abobote:
Our common sense senator looking very fresh, we miss you. I nearly forget that today is my birthday, if not first bank that reminded me with their text. pls show some love

Happy birthday, man. May Christ's blessings be upon you.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Craigbrown4076: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Someone7:

Is this necessary?

It isn't necessary to know how your politician gained access to protest in a foreign country amidst the pandemic?

Tell me what necessary is... I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by DexterousOne(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
betterpikinn:

You're wrong!

The first crime is accepting that you're black just because the call you so. And seeing them as whites when they're obviously not.
Are you COLOURBLIND?

Can't you see Brown and pale?

Do black and white people exist?

Why give black colour bad names and white good?

You dont understand what is going on cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by bizzibodi(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
All those pple that loves Amelika more than their father land.
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by code804: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 201152[/color]
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by BABANGBALI: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Albino pretending to be oyinbo mtcheew
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by ernietime(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nigeria is a complex country.. when sowore did it... who supported him??

At that moment we will turn it to a tribal thing or call it a political stunt..

Allow them protest where it wont be criticized.

Hollusilva28:
But the idiot can't do that in Nigeria. we were all doomed in Nigeria at the hands of these idiot politicians

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by code6420: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

It isn't necessary to know how your politician gained access to protest in a foreign country amidst the pandemic?

Tell me what necessary is... I'll wait.

His wife suffered and died of cancer. Is it unnecessary and CLASSLESS to bring her into this. Do you know he has dual citizenship? He was entitled to fly out when the US flew her citizens out. What's your point?

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by ehmmy11(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Someone7:

Isn't it your country too?

If you have never protested in this country for the right thing.. pls don't qoute me
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by kgr8mike(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin

He is looking like Obama somehow

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
ehmmy11:

If you have never protested in this country for the right thing.. pls don't qoute me

I didn't insult you did I?

Sorry but it's a free space, I can quote whoever I want to
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Phenmeson(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
abobote:

Let me drop my acct nomba.
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
ehmmy11:
undecided Oga how far your own country

What is your own sef??! Someone cannot come and take pictures with real protesting people to post on Instagram in peace...

Abeg, leave the man to "protest" in peace!!! tongue
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Beautyaddy: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jodha:

What a hypocritical statement*
Can yhu imagine the hogwash yhu just typed?

Hypocrite fool!

Go out and protest about what you feel is not right in your Country.

Ben Murray-Bruce is doing the same in one of his Countries.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by donnaheff: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Could that be what I think it is?

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by code9598: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by airminem(f): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
abobote:
Weep not for roads untraveled. Happy birthday dude.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by ehmmy11(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Someone7:

Where did i insult you? I only wanted to let you know if a protest for REAL change comes i will be there live.. What about you? Or will you run to America and only come back for political appointment..
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by Bluntemperor: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
salford1:

Exactly

So he is Mr Common Man in USA and a Senator in Nigeria.No wander the Politicians in that State are big indeed.!
The Nigerian Constitution is faulty by design and by claiming two countries and i her resources! at the same time.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by ehmmy11(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

What is your own sef??! Someone cannot come and take pictures with real protesting people to post on Instagram in peace...

Abeg, leave the man to "protest" in peace!!! tongue

grin Bros i greet you.. "protest" is allowed even on video call grin
Re: 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US by airminem(f): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Uhm
Someone7:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS / Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria? / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.