Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana (84743 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by hammer3: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
OTHER BEAUTIFUL YORUBA CONTRIBUTION TO NIGERIA ARE PETROL, FIRE BURNING OF HUMAN BEINGS AFTER SEVERE BEATING.

NICK NAMED JUNGLE JUSTICE FOR THOSE ACCUSED OF STEALING OR THEFT.

THEN THEY GAVE US BUHARI, VIA THEIR ZOO MEDIA.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by edoairways: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
gbengadada2004:

This is Ghana beside us here. We are not yet talking about South Africa, Egypt, Botswana, Malaysia, UK, or US universities. It is on record that Nigerians pay school fees running to billions annually as school fees to Universities in Ghana. Nigerian Universities did not measure up to the minimum global standard in several areas. This is one of the major reasons why ASUU has been going on strike from time to time. Rather than the Nigerian students adding their voices to demand adequate funding of educational sector from our government, they prefer to call ASUU unprintable names. It is rather unfortunate that we have a government that does not value education.
Yeah! It is so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by SenecaTheYonger: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
lacasera14:
Chai see Ghana oh. Anyway they only have few universities, Ogun State sef fit get universities pass them.

Nah, they have a lot of uni in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by EncoreTrades(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
You are invited to our weekly Pandemic Exercise...
You stand the chance to win...
Check out last week questions and winners

join at our Instagram page...@beverlyfoundation

This Friday by 9pm.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by chinaza1(f): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
snowball11:
And where are those posting university of first choice or last choice and those posting oduduwa university or whatever. Oya ABU, show yourself now. This is just University of Ghana o! cool

You know, when you reside within a particular geographical zone for too long a time; it makes you begin to see that particular space as the most beautiful environment after fried rice! grin grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
OAU, Unilorin, Unilag, Unibadan, all of you should come and settle the matter now ooo
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by SenecaTheYonger: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Slynation:

But you just succeeded in shooting yourself on the leg...grin it means you don't know book grin Jamb needs to honour you for your massive donations just to keep the ministry moving grin

You University might be finer than ours, but bring on your best graduating students we go floor them hands down

Lol cope harder
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Roon9(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Young042galaxy:
Haha �...
Who did we offend in Nigeria?
Is it actually a curse to be a Nigerian?
This have dwarfed all the so called elite universities in Nigeria altogether.
Nigeria is a dead giant of Africa.

I was so angry seeing these pics
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by edoairways: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Have you seen any scrap looking school in Top ten best university in the world?
If universities were to rated based on infrastructures, schools like ABUAD and Babcock would have been rated high than UI. A university may have fine structure but may be rated low. Among the criteria used by .most rating institute, school's structure is the least
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Roon9(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Orubebe01:
I hope after seeing this, our Nigerian students boasting by posting their glorified community secondary school pix will be ashamed to post those eyesore here again.

Delsu sef wanted to do.
They have already hired drone grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Ayofaks(f): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please take your pictures to Ghana forum grin undecided This is NAIRALAND not Cedisland tongue

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by hammer3: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
DEM NO SUPPOSE INCLUDE YORUBA FOR NIGERIA.

THEY BELONG IN TOGO AND BENIN REP.

WEN U ADD YORUBA TO A COUNTRY WITH ABUNDANT PETROL, THEY WANT TO USE IT FOR HUMAN RITUAL BARBECUE UNDER THE GUISE OF PUNISHMENT FOR THIEF.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by SenecaTheYonger: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

If universities were to rated based on infrastructures, schools like ABUAD and Babcock would have been rated high than UI. A university may have fine structure but may be rated low. Among the criteria used by .most rating institute, school's structure is the least

Yeah, that’s what failures tell themselves.

It’s like saying the ground is not important for walking. Yes, the legs are important, but you can’t walk on air.

Infrastructures are important when rating a school. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by 2skay: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nothing special about the school, this picture doesn't change the fact that is still a shithole glorified secondary school grin grin grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by jc4real(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
yakatagoko:

Wait until you see universities in SA, u suppose know say naija is still in dey jungle....

If you are planning to post pictures of any SA university, pls I'm begging you not to go ahead with it.

UG is already giving me chest pain. SA will worsen it.

7 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by edoairways: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It’s like saying the ground is not important for walking. Yes, the legs are important, but you can’t walk on air.

They are the least
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by SweetCunt97(f): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
peeps4u:
Most of you joining the bandwagon. If the first few posters had rubbished this university, many of you would do same.

These are mostly drone pictures and what I see can't even stand with OAU in comparison. Oau beats this school in buildings. The environment and flowers aren't even as beautiful as OAU.
Guy abeg talk true.. OAU ba thrash for where this school dey abeg

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by omoluka: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
peeps4u:
Most of you joining the bandwagon. If the first few posters had rubbished this university, many of you would do same.

These are mostly drone pictures and what I see can't even stand with OAU in comparison. Oau beats this school in buildings. The environment and flowers aren't even as beautiful as OAU.
You get it man, they always do that on Nairaland
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90566302:
Your Shithole region.
Salewa97.. is here again ooo
Oya give am him size gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by divineroyale(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria is actually going to get better if they allow me to rule the country for just 1 year...
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yeah, it kinda gets to you reading comments like "UniLag, most beautiful university in the world" - and you just feel drained.

I also posted new SA varsities here, including the old ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south
Just seeing them
So lovely.

If u ever have the opportunity to school.outside Nigeria, u will be very angry with those posts.

Small time now, they will start comparing the richest politicians in Nigeria from different tribes.
They make an IQ of 20 to go down to 15.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Iriruaga100(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
The difference between Legon and OAU is maintenance culture.. You could see from the pictures that the university is well maintained and resources goes to right places. You're can't find that here. The structures in Legon is what you regularly see in our universities. OAU and the rest have fantastic structures, but they're in poor state.. Managers of our universities are very corrupt..
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vaxx: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hoodgod:
producing most prominent leaders in ghana alone not west africa not to talk of Africa... grin
that university produce Nigeria former chief justice. The one that we sacked.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by SenecaTheYonger: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

They are the least

It’s not the least
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
post=90566302:
Your Shithole region.
Salewa97.. is here again ooo
Oya give am him size gringrin

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by studentofTruth: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Bro, I want to ask you a few questions. I sent you a DM. Please reply. Thank you.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Temysteve(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Orubebe01:
I hope after seeing this, our Nigerian students boasting by posting their glorified community secondary school pix will be ashamed to post those eyesore here again.
The whole university in Ghana is not up to 20, compared to Nigeria that has over 150 universities (Federal/State). don't get me wrong I'm not using that as an excuse but the circumstances that surrounds Our Educational sector. Our government is not ready to pump money into educational sector and I don't see that coming soon. Moreover, it's not about the building, it's about the content. Ghana students can't stand Nigerians students anywhere in the world, concerning the buildings, we're getting there.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Babisha10(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Toderful I don't get tire viewing it again and again
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigerian universities is beautiful or not. I love and i'm proud to be a Nigerian student!
Great unilorite!!
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by jc4real(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Roon9:

Delsu sef wanted to do.
They have already hired drone grin

Me sef dey rep Delsu o, but abeg make dat person pause. This University of Ghana when I see so ehhn, e just spoil things finish.

The pics no go pass campus 3, especially Obiaruku.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.