Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana (86112 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
FOR MORE INFO ON GHANAIAN UNIVERSITIES>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
VISIT THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFO ON GHANAIAN UNIVERSITIES>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by unibenakpos(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2021
sisitito01:
This school is fine sha o, at least.

I sent you a PM, kindly reply
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by michresakidjo(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2021
We don suffer for this kwantry abeg... See how African most beautiful campus dwarfed God airpus
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana

To those who don't know but claim Ghana has only 3 or 4 Universities, Stop being ignorant and check the link above, you will see 15 Public Ghanaian Universities, 10 Public Technical Universities and some few Private Universities.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by justebuka(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please anyone studying in this school
I am from Nigeria
I want to apply for university of ghana
Please I need information
Drop your whatsapp number or mail
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nayadee: 4:07am
justebuka:
Please anyone studying in this school
I am from Nigeria
I want to apply for university of ghana
Please I need information
Drop your whatsapp number or mail
Apply through www.ug.edu.gh
Hope you know Nigerian students pay In dollars ?
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nayadee: 4:09am
aguerogh:
I have been enjoying the various pictures of some of the universities in Nigeria posted on Nairaland, and I have decided to post pictures of my alma mater the University Of Ghana which I believe has one of the most beautiful campuses in West Africa with a lot Greenery and infrastructure with an environment conducive for effective learning and teaching.

Located on and around the hills of Legon (Translated to knowledge Hill in the Ga language of Ghana ) Just some few Kilometers from Accra city center UG has always been the pride of Ghana producing some of the most prominent people and leaders in Ghana.

Thatโ€™s my university too. 2015 set. I miss here so much. As a foreign student from Nigeria. ( Hilla liman hall )๐Ÿ˜
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nayadee: 4:13am
Young042galaxy:
Haha ๏ฟฝ...
Who did we offend in Nigeria?
Is it actually a curse to be a Nigerian?
This have dwarfed all the so called elite universities in Nigeria altogether.
Nigeria is a dead giant of Africa.

Incase yโ€™all donโ€™t know. This school is somehow expensive for Nigerian students oo. Keep like 8,000 + $ for tuition and hostel fees ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. I miss this school tho. Glad I was here! A forever memory
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nayadee: 4:15am
Fikayo106:
Now this is what is called university.
Nigerian shey una see una senior brother? Even the likes of Bingham, Landmark and Babcock dey learn work..
The Uni got a lot of foreign students that pay in dollars. So they have enough money for school maintenance.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nayadee: 4:24am
SenecaTheYonger:

I promise you, the close up view will make you hate Nigeria. I donโ€™t know why their students are neat compared to 9JA student

And this university is is 77yrs old oo ๐Ÿ˜€. Started same year as Uniben. Uni of Ghana is lit tbh. When I first arrived level 100 from Nig. I wash in shock ๐Ÿ˜€ very organized school!!
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nayadee: 4:28am
cuddling44:

At op, pls how much is school fees, and d criteria for u to apply being not a citizen..
School fees from 5,000 dollars (humanities ,science -to 12,000$ thatโ€™s Medicine

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / 2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.