Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed (1311 Views)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / My Mother Brings Men To Sleep With Me And She Charges N2,500 Per Person-girl Say / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by NationGist: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
This article is all about a Nigerian lady who has taken to social media to reveal the staggering amount of money she would charge any man who wants her in his bed.

Apparently, the Identified “officialjokegold1” on Instaram, the tall, slim, and beautiful lady has said guys who can’t afford the sum of N500,000 for two nights of sex should stay off her page and stop bothering her with requests of wanting to have sex with her.
The lady also described her genitals as golden and as such, anyone who wants to hit it must be man enough.

Please Continue Reading: https://qwertywap.com/exclusive/a-lady-reveals-the-amount-of-money-she-charges-any-man-in-bed/
Please Install Our App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.salihu.apps.qwertywap

1 Share

Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by Bryteman01: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
God!!!
Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by ebopee: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Very soon she will also reveal the amount of diseases they have given her.
Stupidity is when you don't know what to say but or do.
Foolish people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by Simplyleo: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
So why is she telling us?

Shouldn't this info be for her clients only?
Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by BOOZELEE: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lazy girl,,ashawo no be work.
See her old hair.
Upon ur 500k u still carry old house gel hair style.
If i offer u 2k go thank ur God.Lazy girl

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by LearnITsmash(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Who will pay this yeye ugly dingbat more than 1k for smash, the person must be mad grin
Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Who will pay this yeye ugly dingbat more than 1k for smash, the person must be mad grin

The girl is lookin for attention by all means..
Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by tnerro1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Story story ..... Story.
Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by paulolee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
500k for this thing?? wey confirm babes with legit front and back full hookup sites for jus 20k - 50k...
Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by ettaetta(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by Captainrambo2: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
500k olosho mtcheww.... for my hood cleaner and finer girls dey. 2k-30k
Re: A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed by Yedebem: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
So why is she telling us?

Shouldn't this info be for her clients only?
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Friends With Hushpuppi / She's Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Prepared To Marry / Please I Need To Be Saved From A Bank. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.