Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her (1204 Views)

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Notilo: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her...

Do you think she did the right thing? See photos below;

See more at link below;
http://instablog9ja.com/2020/06/05/nigerian-model-mimi-ubini-cries-out-after-the-wife-of-the-man-in-her-dm-reached-out-to-her-swipe/

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Righteousness89(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
See how a man has turned himself to a public Caricature due to lust and immorality

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Emmacolinho(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
"The love of many shall wax cold"
Tueh!!!!
Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Mraphel: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Don't let ur erection dictate ur direction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Uselesss Randy men everywhere you go, I keep saying it, that most men do not deserve a good woman. See what he has reduced his wife to, and see how low his wife can get in the name of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by pretydiva(f): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Most men reason with their d.ck. He's got a pretty wife too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by yvelchstores(f): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
You don't know what she is talking about but you are collecting money from him. Nigerian model, no be only. Who has she modeled for. Ig is where she models herself for clients. The wife sef, teaming with a shameless person, really?? That's the lowest...even asking money for u both to share. In her Mind she is smart. I hate reading Nonsense. As for the man, PATHETIC!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Omoluabi16(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Some men sha! See disgrace. No be say him wife no fine oh. What can he possibly gain from this 'instagram model' if not sex. Fantasies fulfilled, Then what next? We need to start looking the otherway. You can't sample everybody. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
No shame whatsoever...
I wonder the gain he gets in these acts...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
The man is even looking bored in the family photo. Umu nwanyi, unu n'agbalikwa
Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sometimes i wonder if the signs were not there when they were dating that he is a cheat.

Sometimes these married women look away some vital aspect of Their relationships when it was still new, probably because of Money or old age and now they come online to cry?

Like you didn't see the signs.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by meobizy(f): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
The things I’ll do to those fun bags.
Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by LadySarah: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
No fear of stds or to loose the Mrs title.
Eeww!
Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Saintmary(f): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
sad sad

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by eazzzy1(m): 2:11am On Jun 10, 2020
He’s bisexual, stingy and useless but you remain married to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by KanwuliaExtra: 5:07am On Jun 10, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Muhehehehehe. . . .

Dis woman sef! She is married to an anus-fingered husband and she is still making noise? shocked
Instead of her to hide in shame? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by sisisioge: 5:30am On Jun 10, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

The wife is a good business woman o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by saucecode(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Uselesss Randy men everywhere you go, I keep saying it, that most men do not deserve a good woman. See what he has reduced his wife to, and see how low his wife can get in the name of marriage.
Tell everyone just one reason why you deserve a good man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by faithfull18(f): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmn, nothing new.
Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Softapplez:
Sometimes i wonder if the signs were not there when they were dating that he is a cheat.

Sometimes these married women look away some vital aspect of Their relationships when it was still new, probably because of Money or old age and now they come online to cry?

Like you didn't see the signs.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.

Why is it that most men say only women hide their true color because they want to be married? Is it that, men are devoid of pretence and deceit, or the holier than thou act is inborn? Or some nitwits likes being stupid just to support their gender? Humans will continue to amaze me

Somehow, the diick hopping dog isn't to blame, but the wife is at fault? The way people think sha....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
He doesnt provide for the family, he is bisexual, and this woman is still with him? Why exactly is she still in the marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by Bola146(f): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Useless father and husband sad
Re: Nigerian Model, Cries Out After The Wife Of The Man In Her DM Reached Out To Her by meobizy(f): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Emmacolinho:
"The love of many shall wax cold"

Tueh!!!!
“Death rode on a pale horse”.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Have Love Machine/s*x Toys At Home? / Watch All Your Favorite Tv Channels For As Low As N1,000... True! / Why Men Cheat Marriage Continues But When Women Cheat It Likely Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.