Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 (43998 Views)

German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally / Burundi President To Fire All Married Government Officials With Side-chicks / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by dammyhtviberes: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
sounds great
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by fergie001: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
He recently moved the capital away from Bujumbura (where he had his fiercest critics) to Gitega.

Tried to stay on and on, irrespective wild opposition...by imposing his own ...

Rip
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by ODJ124(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
RIp
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by joshjc(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
He should have changed the law to allow him lto live for a second time
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by azpekuliar: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Their own 'Abacha' finally kicks the bucket. A huge relief to the people of Burundi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZPkRLkUiYo

1 Like

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Kemimarch16(f): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Everybody will die one day
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by onadana: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enoch07:
Na so Burundi problem plenty reach? and with Nigeria plenty issues our presidents must complete their tenure na wa. meanwhile power tussle for that country can automatically start now

Which power tussle? Are you not conversant with the latest news.Burundi just had their presidential election where a new president was elected.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Ayobami7(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rip
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Taiwojon(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52984119?at_campaign=64&at_custom2=twitter&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom4=45415782-AA5E-11EA-9B4B-F1F6923C408C&at_medium=custom7&at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking

Change of Government in Burundi...
Rip
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by IME1: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
May he rest in peace cry

I will go and read what Adeola Fayehun has to say

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by onadana: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
kikero:
Wow...the man was trying to prolong stay in power...now see what has happened

Man proposes, God disposes.

Which prolonged stay?Get your facts. Are you aware Burundi just had a presidential election where a new president from the same ruling party won.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by SILVERLINES: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
If he was from Nigeria, he would have died of coronavirus
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by scoundrel(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
I’m sure if one told him about exercise when alive he’ll claim it is punishment for the poverty-ridden. He was really young. Anyway, everyone has different expiry dates.

1 Like

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by logon599: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nkurunziza. That's some name mehn. RIP Mr Pierre Nkurunziza cry

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by KhalidD(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
R.I.P. to him

How many times ona dn wish am death, guy na survivor, nothing dey do am
[s][/s]
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by timay(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hope it's not assassination.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
paulolee:
bad...this kain heart attack would be going wr they did not send him instead of attacking and killing a certain president in a county in Africa dt almost all its citizens wished this happens to him...abeg i no call any names o...if u know the certain president click like..
likes kill you there grin

1 Like

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by LordOfTheGame: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

Even though, I totally disagree with PMB and his style of leadership... I'll never wish him death.

He's someone's father and husband and a leader to some people. He needs to be alive for them. Politics shouldn't sweep away your senses ......

My friend stop writing trash. Do you know how many people your PMB have killed directly and indirectly? What about the families of those killed by his northern co-criminals and buhari never said anything or acted to bring justice? Sometimes when some of you talk, I see hypocrisy all over you. Buhari cannot continue killing innocent people and you want his family to have him alive because he's their father, no way. He deserves a miserable death.

1 Like

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by tillaman(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Hugo55(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
The journey continue.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Femijohn198: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
this life is so short, I want to rule,i want these I want that, to day is gone.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dammn
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by autonomous22: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

Even though, I totally disagree with PMB and his style of leadership... I'll never wish him death.

He's someone's father and husband and a leader to some people. He needs to be alive for them. Politics shouldn't sweep away your senses ......

You are mentionimentioning name already...

Who send you?
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by bigfish3k: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hmnm
He refused to hand over power after serving the constitutional 10yrs as recognized in their country constitution instead he added another 5yrs to make it fifteen.

He killed so many people that protested against it
The failed coup against him because of his refusal to hand over power as at when due also claimed lives

Let him go and answer to his creator. African leaders can be annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Omooba77:
After election, all don end be that. This Life......Vanity plus vanity = Less than vanity

He didnt contest
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

Buhari has also murdered people's fathers n husbands
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by yanabasee1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

My friend stop writing trash. Do you know how many people your PMB have killed directly and indirectly? What about the families of those killed by his northern co-criminals and buhari never said anything or acted to bring justice? Sometimes when some of you talk, I see hypocrisy all over you. Buhari cannot continue killing innocent people and you want his family to have him alive because he's their father, no way. He deserves a miserable death.

PrecisionFx:

Buhari has also murdered people's fathers n husbands

This was the same issue I had, when people blamed GEJ for everything.....

You left the Ward leaders and chairman and even overlooked the governor and state representatives to the federal lawmakers, and blame a president.

You have your leaders within you, blame them first, before you blame the president.....
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by bluefilm: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Corona why? cry cry cry
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by airminem(f): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rip
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Finnese001: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
CHICAGO GATE

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Celenwa1: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
r.i.p to him
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Addme: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Officialgarri:
Today makes it 24 years since Kudirat Abiola was assassinated by the "unknown"

Lalasticlala, create a thread for us
Let me call another person that can create thread for such..
naptu
Back to the topic : RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls / Biden Greets Pope Francis With A Forehead-to-Forehead Hug At G7 Summit In Italy / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.