Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 (43704 Views)

Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / Burundi President To Fire All Married Government Officials With Side-chicks / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by IronHead99(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hmmm

RIP Mr Presido
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Lifecanbeamazin: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is sad. Earlier today I watched Dr. Mumbi's show where it was reported that Burundi's first lady was flown to Kenya for COVID-19 treatment and now this. Hmmm, I don't if its heart attack. His wife tested positive for Coronavirus.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Ten06(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
After all his gragra of not relinquishing power, this how it finally end. May his Soul rest in peace
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Awoleesu(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kai! Just yesterday I studied the political struggles of the Hutus in Burundi, how they being the majority suffered greatly in the hands of a minority (albeit strong and wealthy) Tutsis.

I had studied from Ndadaye uptill Nkuruziza... I remembered remarking how handsome and young he (Nkuruziza) is. Asheee! He's on his way out of here!

RIP fine boy Nkuruziza sad
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by BABANGBALI: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Buhari you see your life?that boy no reach you for age
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by winj3: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Does he have money in hidden foreign accounts? It may be lost forever.
Did any foreigner, Lebanese, Indian, Chinese (who may have a hand in the hiding of that money) visit him recently?

1 Like

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by maziokafor1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
O Lord Abeg reason our matter
We don suffer enough
I know say nothing hard for you
You been do am for 1998 Abeg do am again
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Almunjid(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enoch07:
Na so Burundi problem plenty reach? and with Nigeria plenty issues our presidents must complete their tenure na wa. meanwhile power tussle for that country can automatically start now

Lol, that's because our problem no concern our leaders na our money be their concern. grin
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Brunicekid(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Officialgarri:
Today makes it 24 years since Kudirat Abiola was assassinated by the "unknown"

Lalasticlala, create a thread for us
Lalasticlala, create a thread for us.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by shilz(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
seunlayi:

Which thought? grin
the thought that made u write what u wrote wink
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by airminem(f): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Diijerr:
Ehyah so sad.
Newbit
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by sirgboye(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
If it were to be Nigeria,you know how the story will end now,............he died of corona virus
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by absingle(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. If na our own for here you will not hear anything till about 2 to 3 month inside life
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Liposure: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
This 2020 sef
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Liposure: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Awoleesu:
Kai! Just yesterday I studied the political struggles of the Hutus in Burundi, how they being the majority suffered greatly in the hands of a minority (albeit strong and wealthy) Tutsis.

I had studied from Ndadaye uptill Nkuruziza... I remembered remarking how handsome and young he (Nkuruziza) is. Asheee! He's on his way out of here!

RIP fine boy Nkuruziza sad
like rwanda

1 Like

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Teenaira: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52984119?at_campaign=64&at_custom2=twitter&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom4=45415782-AA5E-11EA-9B4B-F1F6923C408C&at_medium=custom7&at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking

Change of Government in Burundi...

If na Nigeria, Na Coro kill am be that.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

This was the same issue I had, when people blamed GEJ for everything.....

You left the Ward leaders and chairman and even overlooked the governor and state representatives to the federal lawmakers, and blame a president.

You have your leaders within you, blame them first, before you blame the president.....

This is pointless n hopeless.

Buhari is a murderer n all sane well meaning Nigerians wish him dead
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by bigfish3k: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

This was the same issue I had, when people blamed GEJ for everything.....

You left the Ward leaders and chairman and even overlooked the governor and state representatives to the federal lawmakers, and blame a president.

You have your leaders within you, blame them first, before you blame the president.....
The kind of constitution we operate allows you to blame the president.
Devolve power Una refuse.
We will continue to blame the president
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by wink2015(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Buhari just got to him and save Nigerians from the headache his bad administration is foisting on Nigeria.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Ewedegubbler: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
baba heart attack, can u please relocate to Nigeria where you are highly needed
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by bigfish3k: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
These people no Sabi

Instead of them to clone him so that his chief of staff or wife can continue ruling
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Enoch07: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
onadana:

Which power tussle? Are you not conversant with the latest news.Burundi just had their presidential election where a new president was elected.
ya that's true jare. thanks
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by West2019(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
All power belong to God
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
onadana:

Which prolonged stay?Get your facts. Are you aware Burundi just had a presidential election where a new president from the same ruling party won.
He is actually correct ooo.
The man has been forcing himself on the people if not for recently I remember in 2015 when he imposed himself on them to continue a third term despite protest and displeasure from his people
Even despite the failed military coup that was supposed to oust him.
Nkurunziza nor gree comot ooo Burundi was hot in 2015 which led to a 3 years unrest but he still clinged to power until recently.

I am shocked that he has died.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by yanabasee1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

The kind of constitution we operate allows you to blame the president.
Devolve power Una refuse.
We will continue to blame the president

Only if the situation is above the Constitutional powers of the Ward leaders, Chairmen, State representatives, Governors, And the president isn't doing enough to curb the problem, just then can you blame the president.....

In this case, the banditry war can be handled by the governor....And just like Kaduna and Zamfara governors handled the situations...

The Borno state issue of boko Haram is now a national fight which involves the president...You can blame the president if he fails to make policies that could end the insurgency.....
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by mikemiyaki: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin grin grin
seunlayi:
Can't imagine the kind of wish in the mind of Nigerians about this news. How we wished it happened - - - -
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by LakeNyanza: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
It may be Corona coz his wife was airlifted to Kenya for Corona treatment....
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by uunwanaobong3: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
CORONA first big target.... Successful mission,

We are waiting for more presidential heart attack news link to Corona

1 Like

Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by Idrisk19(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by madridsta007(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52984119?at_campaign=64&at_custom2=twitter&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom4=45415782-AA5E-11EA-9B4B-F1F6923C408C&at_medium=custom7&at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking

Change of Government in Burundi...

Corona has become heart attack?
Stop lying Burundi.
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by IVORY2009(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Toylove:
God when? cry

When or why?
Re: Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 by paix(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
kokoA:
This heart attack should help us get rid of many African leaders that have refused to leave power sef.. Rip to the dead.
Don't you know old age and neglect is worse than death? Pray for them to live long to see how things evolve around them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday / Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.