Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll (15643 Views)

Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners / US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Open Grazing: Southern Govs Position Mere Declaration Of Intent - Itse Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by miteolu(m): 7:19am On Feb 03, 2021
The Nigeria Youths Democratic Party (NYPD) on Tuesday submitted its letter of intent to register as a political party and participate in the 2023 elections.

As monitored by Native Reporters, the National Chairman of the party, Barry Johnson after submitting the letter of intent at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office in Abuja urged youths to participate in the electioneering process that will enthrone a new leadership in the country.

Johnson urged Nigerian youths to join the NYPD noting that there is a need for Nigerian youths to break the monopoly of leaders who cling to power at the expense of the nation.

“We will like to call on Nigerian youths both home and abroad. They are already automatic members of the Nigeria Youths Democratic Party.

“We have our own political party now so it will be fraudulent for any Nigerian youth to join a failed and a sinking ship.

“We want the world to know that we are a political party that is under registration process with INEC and we are not holding ourselves back from what we can provide for the Nigerian people,” he said.

Johnson stressed the need for INEC to do the needful by registering the NYPD as the party is determined to save the nation’s democracy.

http://www.nativereporters.com/youth-party-submits-letter-of-intent-to-participate-in-2023-poll/

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by donbrowser(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Way to go

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Naija Youths Wake Up.

This is the time to take charge of your future.

And when we are talking about Naija youths, we mean the good, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths that are ready to make their lives a meaning.
We are always happy to know that we still have good and hardworking youths in this nation, though they are very few, but we do believe in them.

Not the fraudsters that will still queue behind the politicians that looted their lives and the lives of their unborn kids since 1960.
Dimeji Bankole and Zlatan Ibile kinda youths...

This is the time.
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Jestin: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Apc should continue with the registration of their members but we go change am for them 2023.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by 2sureguy1(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Well I didn't know this party has a party leader already or he just made the first move. Whichever way, the Nigeria system is so bad that we can't trust the old men mining wealth for their generations to come anymore nor the youths who are full of venom already. God help Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by NYDP: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerians are you ready?

Say No To Recycling!!!

Say No To Failed Promises!!!

You deserve quality education

You deserve social benefits

You deserve security of lives

You deserve affordable housing

You deserve good roads

You deserve better judiciary

I ask again, are you ready?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
We will like to call on Nigerian youths both home and abroad. They are already automatic members of the Nigeria Youths Democratic Party.

“We have our own political party now so it will be fraudulent for any Nigerian youth to join a failed and a sinking ship.

“We want the world to know that we are a political party that is under registration process with INEC and we are not holding ourselves back from what we can provide for the Nigerian people,” he said.
We don't want these kinda youths below tho......

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by whela(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
It's a good start...we pray it doesnt get hijacked...

6 Likes

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by ThatFairGuy1: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Good development.

Alas, I can NEVER entrust my vote on most set of youths trained at this age, THEY WILL BE WORSE IN LEADERSHIP COMPARE TO THE PRESENT LEADERSHIP.

If you would reason with me, Check NANS leadership where an individual refused to conduct election after completion of his single constituted tenure.

Check all tertiary institutions Student Union Government, how they operates.

Finally ask 100 youths around you what they'll do should they have mantle of leadership, more than 80% response will be I WILL ALSO PACK MY OWN SHARE OF NATIONAL CAKE.

We need reorientation of the pupils in primary and some secondary school students now, those in tertiary institutions from above are beyond redemption if they've been badly oriented.

Secondly our political institution needs to change, Humongous amount for Political office holder's should be discouraged as well as our costly electioneering processes.

BITTER TRUTH

As long as we operate with this present constitution, we should forget serious turn around. If they most saint in the world govern with it, HE WILL FAIL

Restructure Nigeria NOW (Region forms of Government and review of our constitution)

8 Likes

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by BarrSly: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by jericco1(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Politics, very soon the likes of saraki and Bello will be contesting on the platform.

6 Likes

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by elganzar(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Wow...

I see a break through only if they present strong candidates...

Falz
Aisha Yesufu

Osinbajo
Peter Obi...etc

Or one elder for presidency and a youth as vice...For the sake of experience..

7 Likes

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by FalseProphet1(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2021
I see this party crumbling as a result of greed. This I have seen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by anonymous1759(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2021
cheesy
Good Move one of the Legacies of ENDSARS i rather vote for YDP than Wasting my vote on PDP & APC . for the past 24 years nothing good can come out of them unless all the Old men retire . A breath of fresh air at last . I hope those Dangerous thieves won't infiltrate this party with stolen FUNDS .
Advice to the Founders, no existing politician should be admitted in or else the party is dead on arrival.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2021
African youths need economical emancipation before political emancipation. Elections in Nigeria are capital-intensive, and will the baby NYPD have the resources?

2023 can make a good start, but the destination is farer

4 Likes

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Gamer999: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2021
We're getting there, slow and steady wins the race.

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by BigBelleControl(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2021
This is good for a start. Every right thinking youth should key into this. But the problem is how do they integrate all the people in the rural areas as well as those who can be easily manipulated with money by the current corrupt politicians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by beloved961(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Nice, I'm impressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2021
NYDP
New York Police Department
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Simplebeauty: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2021
grin

grin
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Sirchef: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2021
Step in the right direction
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by KingsleyCEO: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2021
Bitter truth, the children of the rich will show up and take it for their fathers.

Nothing will change in Nigeria until the people are ready.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Viking007(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2021
They should make their registration online and very easy. I like this. I must join.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by SEGLIZ: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98691048:
Reading

also reading.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by yesloaded: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2021
Maximum age for anyone to be given party ticket for any political post should be 45yrs

Never include any member of NANS executive because they are more corrupt than present day politicians we have

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2021
Make I no just talk sha
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by bhella10: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2021
Yoots. Watch out for Sowore and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Nackzy: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2021
We are joining and we're taking over
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by DamnnNiggarr: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2021
grin
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Crimrburster: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2021
I like thix

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jandor: Sanwo-Olu Grew Lagos Debt From N542b To N797b Without Any Development / Troops Rotate Soldiers, Allows Those Who've Spent 6month At War Unite Wit Family / Osinbajo In Kebbi To Commission 120,000 Metric Tone Per Year WACOT Rice Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.