Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos (3611 Views)

Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners / Notification On My Intent To Run For Governor In Jigawa State. (ahmad Rufai Zaka / Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by blasted12: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2020
Please feel free to join any group of your choosing but if you dare cause any trouble our soldiers are on hand to put you in the ground
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by KaideeGee(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2020
LabDNA:

Keep deceiving your yoruba muslim skulls.
Will you shut up and use your God given sense!
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Enwhen(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2020
bamidelee:

You'll be killed and dumped in river Niger by our abled soldiers. Even Igbo soldiers would have no choice than to obey the order from above. They would kee you lot like adiye.
River Niger would be your final abode.

Lolss... I am from the south south ...ObJ begged, Late Yaradua begged , Buhari sent Starboy VP to come and beg....Forget child's play Biafra o...If South South starts , then you would know that Boko Haram is a child's play...even u in that village in igboho in Oyo , hungry will kill u, because Al the oil iines and wells that feed the nation will be blown by the south Southerners....don't dare us, we are peace loving people , but we can be brutal...go ask Buhari how far.
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Yedebem: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Please feel free to join any group of your choosing but if you dare cause any trouble our soldiers are on hand to put you in the ground
[/s]
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by LabDNA: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
KaideeGee:

Will you shut up and use your God given sense!

Close that dirty yoruba muslim gutter you call a mouth, you dyslexic and trisomic nincompoop.
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by KaideeGee(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
LabDNA:

Close that dirty yoruba muslim gutter you call a mouth, you dyslexic and trisomic nincompoop.

There is no point insulting yourself, you don't know me nor my ethnicity neither do i know you. Better open your eyes to the truth and stop being blinded by propaganda.
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by LabDNA: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
KaideeGee:

There is no point insulting yourself, you don't know me nor my ethnicity neither do i know you. Better open your eyes to the truth and stop being blinded by propaganda.

What is the 'truth'? Your lie mohammed propagated tissues of baloneys?

grin
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by KaideeGee(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
LabDNA:

What is the 'truth'? Your lie mohammed propagated tissues of baloneys?

grin
Get a life dude. I am not a yoruba let alone a muslim. Exchanging words with you is useless. Don't mention or quote me anymore!
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Enwhen:

Lolss... I am from the south south ...ObJ begged, Late Yaradua begged , Buhari sent Starboy VP to come and beg....Forget child's play Biafra o...If South South starts , then you would know that Boko Haram is a child's play...even u in that village in igboho in Oyo , hungry will kill u, because Al the oil iines and wells that feed the nation will be blown by the south Southerners....don't dare us, we are peace loving people , but we can be brutal...go ask Buhari how far.
OBJ destroyed a whole community in Bayelsa. Don't worry try non sense, river Niger awaits you.
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Enwhen(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
bamidelee:

OBJ destroyed a whole community in Bayelsa. Don't worry try non sense, river Niger awaits you.

Ode , na only river Niger u know, only Rivers can take the whole Nigeria let alone The golden South South ...you are alive today , because of of our oil, if u do any how we will withdraw that benefits from you and hungry will wipe u and ur entire generation...Dan bruba shege
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Enwhen:

Ode , na only river Niger u know, only Rivers can take the whole Nigeria let alone The golden South South ...you are alive today , because of of our oil, if u do any how we will withdraw that benefits from you and hungry will wipe u and ur entire generation...Dan bruba shege
Oponu ayirada.
Withdraw the oil and see wonders.
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Enwhen(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
bamidelee:

Oponu ayirada.
Withdraw the oil and see wonders.

dan iska ...go and dig yours and your families grave , before we withdraw it.
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Habiyo: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Enwhen:

I am from the South South , I don't like the way Namadi Kanu is going about the struggle , and he is very weak, ur oppressor will never let u go with such weakler
war mongers. BIAFRA will be actualize without physical war. all of una wey dey south"Fulanis" will soon perish. Cows!
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Enwhen(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Habiyo:
war mongers. BIAFRA will be actualize without physical war. all una mechinary will die natural in the south. Cows!

Why e dey pain u ?
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Habiyo: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Enwhen:

Why e dey pain u ?
you be Fulanis not any south. nonsense
Re: Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos by Enwhen(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Habiyo:
you be Fulanis not any south. nonsense

Abeg ooo, abi human beings o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. / Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. / Soludo To Be Declared Winner Any Moment From Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.