Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. (3622 Views)

SSS Invites Bishop Kukah For Saying Buhari Is Soft On Terrorism, Banditry / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by Ctorch: 6:02pm On May 30, 2021
PRESIDENT BUHARI EXPRESSES OUTRAGE, SADNESS OVER GULAK'S MURDER
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed outrage and disgust over what he called "the heinous murder of Adamawa politician Ahmed Gulak in Owerri, Imo State by yet to be identified gunmen."
Reacting to the development on Sunday, the President said: "I'm repulsed by such premeditated and gruesome murder of Gulak by evil people who are determined to undermine the peace, unity and territorial integrity of our country.
"Let me warn however that nobody or group of people who engages in such despicable acts should expect to go free. We will deploy all resources at our disposal to ensure that such callous and criminal elements are brought to justice.”
Finally, President Buhari expressed his “deep condolences to the family of the deceased, the people and government of Adamawa State as well as his friends and associates all over the country.
Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
May 30, 2021
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by Abdul05: 6:05pm On May 30, 2021
angry cheesy
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by deantimes(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
Ctorch:
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed outrage and disgust over what he called "the heinous murder of Adamawa politician Ahmed Gulak in Owerri, Imo State by yet to be identified gunmen."
Reacting to the development on Sunday, the President said: "I'm repulsed by such premeditated and gruesome murder of Gulak by evil people who are determined to undermine the peace, unity and territorial integrity of our country.
"Let me warn however that nobody or group of people who engages in such despicable acts should expect to go free. We will deploy all resources at our disposal to ensure that such callous and criminal elements are brought to justice.”
Finally, President Buhari expressed his “deep condolences to the family of the deceased, the people and government of Adamawa State as well as his friends and associates all over the country.
Garba Shehu
(Media & Publicity)
May 30, 2021
[/s]

Where did you see IPOB there you ibot Ekpo?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by NyamiriFlathead: 6:15pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by MAGG0T(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2021
Imagine the illiterate dick head from Daura who can't defend his people from being killed by bandits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:17pm On May 30, 2021
Everything Garba Shehu talks, Buhari isn't aware of this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by buckeyemedia: 6:18pm On May 30, 2021
MAGG0T:
Imagine the illiterate dick head from Daura who can't defend his people from being killed by bandits
You have been warned faceless coward, tomorrow morning you will the first one shouting for United Nations & Amnesty International’s address & phone number. Empty Barrel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by Otuegbe: 6:19pm On May 30, 2021
Buhari is shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by fourboys: 6:19pm On May 30, 2021
Or what??
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by buckeyemedia: 6:20pm On May 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Everything Garba Shehu talks, Buhari isn't aware of this
Don’t be the scape goat or sacrificial lamb, even your friends will deny you, Oga Sir we just met him last month, we did not know he was a member of ipob.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by amuwo1980: 6:22pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Don’t be the scape goat or sacrificial lamb, even your friends will deny you, Oga Sir, we did not know he was a member of ipob.
Jihadist u are in pains

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by flamingREED(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2021
And Guardiola was busy blowing cigar.
Isn't that the height of irresponsibility?
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by buckeyemedia: 6:25pm On May 30, 2021
amuwo1980:

Jihadist u are in pains
In pains over what? Don’t let The FG apprehend you ipob sympathizer, it will take at least 15 months of intensive treatment for the native doctor to adjust your bones back into position after the beating you will receive, be warned is to be fore armed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:32pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Don’t be the scape goat or sacrificial lamb, even your friends will deny you, Oga Sir we just met him last month, we did not know he was a member of ipob.

Rubbish and trash talk. How many fulani bandits have your coward army shot or caught

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by Praxis758: 6:34pm On May 30, 2021
Presidential marching order is needed to crush these terrorists.

The fiery beast in the Nigerian military should be unleashed on these guys.

Time for action not empty threat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by buckeyemedia: 6:35pm On May 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Rubbish and trash talk. How many fulani bandits have your coward army shot or caught
Go to Northern Nigeria & find out first hand, not I hearsay rhetoric talk, if you also ask me how many ipob bandits have been apprehended, I couldn’t tell you either.
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by MAGG0T(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You have been warned faceless coward, tomorrow morning you will the first one shouting for United Nations & Amnesty International’s address & phone number. Empty Barrel.

cheesy igbos ain't yorubas...who chicken out from defending their territory, you are a foolish boy for quoting me at first.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by Whoube99(f): 6:38pm On May 30, 2021
Ctorch:
Garba Shehu
(Media & Publicity)
May 30, 2021

Garbage shehu warn ipop,
Saying I have been soft on you pipu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by Brimstone77: 6:40pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
Ctorch:
Garba Shehu
(Media & Publicity)
May 30, 2021
[/s] bihari should shut up jooorrr!!!

IN THE MEMORY OF ALL OUR FALLEN HEROS WE REMEMBER!!!

MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE!! cry cry cry cry

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by buckeyemedia: 6:41pm On May 30, 2021
MAGG0T:

cheesy igbos ain't yorubas...who chicken out from defending their territory, you are a foolish boy for quoting me at first.
The same way Odumegwu Ojukwu & Mazi Nnenna Kanu ran away to defend their territory from a foreign land? Igbo, Yorubas, Hausas just like other Nigerians are all the same people, only that we speak different languages. I am too enlightened & exposed to play tribalism with naive third eye blind youths like your lonesome self.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:43pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Go to Northern Nigeria & find out first hand, not I hearsay rhetoric talk, if you also ask me how many ipob bandits have been apprehended, I couldn’t tell you either.

Then you shut your mouth and stop talking what you don't no
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by buckeyemedia: 6:45pm On May 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Then you shut your mouth and stop talking what you don't no
I was talking of ipob, you were the one that was inquisitive about your Fulani brothers up North, so go & find out for yourself not I hearsay as usual, or as usual you are waiting for Mazi to give the information?
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by MAGG0T(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The same way Odumegwu Ojukwu & Mazi Nnenna Kanu ran away to defend their territory from a foreign land? Igbo, Yorubas, Hausas just like other Nigerians are all the same people, only that we speak different languages. I am too enlightened & exposed to play tribalism with naive third eye blind youths like your lonesome self.

Igbos don't reason like those punks in far away north, who derives Joy in sipping cow urine, boy!
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by helinues: 6:46pm On May 30, 2021
Is Buhari even aware of any group called Igbos?

This is just Garba Shehu not Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by viyon02: 6:48pm On May 30, 2021
Hahahahahahaha, a president that can't secure his house when thieves burgle Aso rock is threatening a whole state, stupid man.
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by buckeyemedia: 6:50pm On May 30, 2021
MAGG0T:

Igbos don't reason like those punks in far away north, who derives Joy in sipping cow urine, boy!
You know your problem? Ignorance, You have lived in Eastern Nigeria all your life, you need to go to other regions, you lack social & mental exposure, if at least you had finished University NYSC would have given you that opportunity free of charge, the mind is a very terrible element to waste.
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by yommen: 6:51pm On May 30, 2021
18 Greenfield University students were kidnapped, 5 killed while 180 Million Naira was paid for the release of the remaining 13. He said nothing. Now he is promising fire and brimstone just because a politician close to home was killed. Is the life of Gulak more valuable than that of the 5 students killed? The Dead man suddenly came to life, imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by YouthAriseNga: 6:55pm On May 30, 2021
Are you tired of everything going on in this country, want to see a positive change of power come next elections? join this train now and together let's all fight for our future, we are the next generation, we will make a better future for ourselves. Nigerian Youths Arise Now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by engrchykae(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2021
Garbage shehu is the one warning us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by mrsoludomeka(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2021
What is this cattle rearer saying?....
Re: Buhari Warns IPOB, I Have Been Soft On You People, Don't Take It For Granted. by AntiIgbo: 7:38pm On May 30, 2021
They are coming to wail grin

They really underestimate the Zoo military capability. I really want the Zoo to show them it's capability grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Top 20 Richest States In Nigeria And Their GDP 2021 / Eko Atlantic city at night / Remi Tinubu VS Margaret Obi; Spot The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.