Stats: 3,160,090 members, 7,842,131 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG (25783 Views)

Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job / Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
post=90489007:
To close the first page of this beautiful thread,
Let's go with this.........

........whoever Our darling Daddy endorses is a winner.
A man after God's heart.
They want to bury Our darling Daddy,
they don't know he is a seed.

Okonjo, noting do you.
PMB "Our Darling Daddy" has laid his blessed hands on you, he belongs to everybody.
Carry Gooooooo.........

shut up!!!
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by festacman(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
LoveThemChubby:

Because they also have a candidate vying for the same position and Iwela certainly has better acceptability than Yonov so they find Iwela a more formidable opponent. That is why they brought up the issue of late submission which the WTO has dismissed and pointed out that nomination is still open till next month.

The post of DG is zoned to Africa. AU set up committee to oversee that. The committee requested interested member countries to nominate candidates. Three nominations were received before Sept. 2019 deadline set in-house by AU. The three candidates were cleared provisionally as official Africa candidates with further negotiations to be held to select a possible consensus candidate. The same protocol was applied in the case of Adewumi Adesina of AfDB.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by budaatum: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2020

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by ThatFairGuy: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
kettykings:
i feel this woman deserves to be president of Nigeria in 2023 , after her stay in WTO , Buhari should just invite her to run for the seat , she will occupy the remaining slot of the South South as well as solve the igbo presidency question
As she did as a finance minister right? Don't be a mumu please

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Davash222:

Our girls
Same girls that goes out with just 100Naira and return with pizza, cold stone ice cream,and 10,000 Naira

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by kettykings: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Corporate2020:

But she was there while Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang were looting our treasury

she is not the EFCC chairman what do you want her to do

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by kettykings: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

As she did as a finance minister right? Don't be a mumu please

it is you that should not be a mumu, name any Nigerian economist better than her
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Crowdsource: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Nonsense. Nigeria did not break any protocol. Three African countries indicated interest in nominating candidates. Nigeria nominated Agah, Egypt and Benin nominated their own candidates. We weighed the strength of Agah and decided that Okonjo-Iweala stand a better chance than Agah. So, we withdrew Agah and replaced with Okonjo-Iweala. So, how did we break the unity of purpose?

If Dr Yonov Agah was either Yoruba or Igbo or fro the South South I'm sure there will be so much noise about marginalization et al - but because he is from a minority group from the North Central, everyone hails Buhari

I do not have anything against the nomination of of Dr Okonjo Iweala- my concern is, if we have to nominate people like her for everything, when would we build other people that would succeed her likes when they retire??

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by goaldynboy: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
IpobAntidote:

[s]Yeah , her biggest opposition will come from the same Igbos - some will claim she's not full Ibgo, some will claim she's not from their state, some will claim that she's just a stooge for the Fulanis, some will claim self that she's Yoruba just using Igbo name and the Igbo men's egos will not allow them to support her ....all sorts of excuses will be flying left and right.
They will end up voting for Atiku, their Fulani master. Funny people... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/s]grin

After reading the rubbish you wrote there...

I realized that you are almost at the point of drinking sniper...

....unless someone rehabilitate you! You really need help!!!!

How can someone be so envious, embittered, frustrated, stupid and obsessed about the Igbos all at once?!!!! You need help!!!!
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by ThatFairGuy: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
kettykings:

it is you that should not be a mumu, name any Nigerian economist better than her
Kemi Adeshina did well than her. She cleaned her mess up, Okonjo led us bankrupt which sourced for our recession, Kemi Adeshina pulled us out of recession. Whistle blowing is also a wonderful measure from kemi. Tell us what overrated Okonjo did to benefit our economy if not lavishness. tell us

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by budaatum: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Kemi Adeshina did well than her. She cleaned her meds up, Okonjo led us bankrupt which sourced for our recession, Kemi Adeshina pull us out of recession. Whistle blowing is also a wonderful measure from kemi. Tell us what overrated Okonjo did to benefit our economy if not lavishness. tell us
I would love to read Kemi's book. CME's book is "see how strong I am", "see how well I done", "see how bad these other people are" except she names not one of them.

Very informative insight into what our generation must fight. But low on references and reads like what I'd expect from a chief chief Iyalọja, which makes it rather readable.

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by IpobAntidote: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
goaldynboy:

How can someone be so envious, embittered, frustrated, stupid and obsessed about the Igbos all at once?!!!! You need help!!!!

Dumb ass, better proceed to the Lagos lagoon and rid the society of your imbecility.
I stated the facts as well know it, but imbeciles like you, will deny an obvious and undeniable reality.
Pls proceed to Lagos lagoon and do society a favor by jumping in never to be seen or heard from again. Passing your stupidity and imbecility to your unborn children will be a great disservice to humanity.

Delusional retarded brainwashed IPOB fool.
STFU and get lost.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by IpobAntidote: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
goaldynboy:

See your fellow rapist- [b]

The absence of an interpreter forced a High Court of the Federal Capital Territory in Lugbe to put off the planned arraignment of Onyebuchi Ezema, the 35-year- old man charged with raping his four-year old daughter.

Ezema was, in a one-count charge filed by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), alleged to have raped the daughter at his residence in Lugbe, a suburb of the Abuja metropolis.

He is said to have committed the offence between the 15th and 16th of April 2020.

The offence, the prosecution said, is punishable under section one sub section one of the Violence Against Persons Prohibition Act of 2015.

Read Also: Rape pandemic
At the mention of the case on Tuesday, Ezema went into the dock, but when asked by a court’s official if he understands English, the defendant said he only understands and speaks Igbo language.

Justice Asmau Akanbi Yusuf then asked the court’s registrar to fetch an Igbo interpreter.

The registrar was unable to get one, following which Justice Yusuf adjourned till June 16 for arraignment.

The judge ordered the registrar to ensure that a neutral interpreter was available on the adjourned date.[/b]
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Bizibi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Davash222:

Who stolen your brain?
hahahaha
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Bizibi(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Kemi Adeshina did well than her. She cleaned her mess up, Okonjo led us bankrupt which sourced for our recession, Kemi Adeshina pulled us out of recession. Whistle blowing is also a wonderful measure from kemi. Tell us what overrated Okonjo did to benefit our economy if not lavishness. tell us
hahahaha.....kemi pulled who?

Wonderful!!!!
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Muna4real(f): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:

The number of likes I see in your comment shows the pervasive ignorance among Nigerians especially the youths.

Philip Emeagwali is a fraudster that got busted. Have you wondered why you don't hear of him again?

Google will help you. Type "Philip Emeagwali is a fraudster" on Google and see the results that will pop up.

A fraudster who got busted and is not in jail. Oya tell me who he duped. Mr ominiknowest can you now tell us why he is still being regarded as the father of the internet because of his contributions to technology even though the internet is founded by no one? Why did he win awards? Do they give fraudsters awards? If you are jealous of his achievements in life, you can just admit it rather than reading fake gossips about him from useless Nigerian blogs.

He is one of the most intelligent men in the world. Emulate him!
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by WoundedLamb: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kfed4ril:

How is he a fraud? Pls explain

I don't know. That's why I said "they said".
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Did you see that notice Buhari posted about Ipob using Christian group to fan hatred? grin

Ngozi will be his witness. Is she not Ibo, and christian?
Hmmm, this is deep!
wink

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by budaatum: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Yakyah: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2020

Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by justli: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2020
GodSaklek:
I dreamed this about Africa and it shall come to pass.

*A world where the government will say, "I think am not competent enough,I have failed my people,let me step down(Resigns) for another person maybe they may have a better ideas than me"

[/b]*A world where there will be a competition between billionaires, they will be running around looking for poor people to help and some billionaires will stand up and say "is there any poor people around for me to help,anyone that help me find someone still living in poverty will be greatly rewarded"[b]

*A world where people will see each other as part of them, and one will say "why would I hurt them?,they are part of me,if I hurt them,I have hurt myself,if they dies,am also dead.

The bolded really got laughing so hard. Damn niggar....your dream is stronger than Martin Luther's
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by webgenius(m): 12:58am On Jun 10, 2020
The Egyptian should quietly tell his country to withdraw his nomination and save himself the indignity of a catastrophic loss.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by asiga(m): 1:05am On Jun 10, 2020
I knew it..

The Egyptians we saw yesterday..

We shall see them no more.

Congrats NOI
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by goaldynboy: 1:25am On Jun 10, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Dumb ass, better proceed to the Lagos lagoon and rid the society of your imbecility.
I stated the facts as well know it, but imbeciles like you, will deny an obvious and undeniable reality.
Pls proceed to Lagos lagoon and do society a favor by jumping in never to be seen or heard from again. Passing your stupidity and imbecility to your unborn children will be a great disservice to humanity.

Delusional retarded brainwashed IPOB fool.
STFU and get lost.

You are really sick in the head and needs urgent psychiatric attention!

See how you are foaming all over your mouth like you are suffering epilepsy! For you to be roaming about Nairaland with such daft moniker shows how miserable and useless your life is!!!

I pity your mama who thought she brought a child into the but later realized you are waste of space!!!!!!
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Pinkybush: 3:02am On Jun 10, 2020
For Buhari to nominate NOI means he really knows her capability, even though he made a huge mistake by not appointing her into his cabinet because of his ego. Meanwhile, Egypt is afraid because they know Ngozi's track records and that they (Egypt) may loose out if the position should come to Africa.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by Yedebem: 4:22am On Jun 10, 2020
post=90498848:

Hmmm, this is deep!
wink
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by IpobAntidote: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2020
[[s]quote author=goaldynboy post=90500166]

You are really sick in the head and needs urgent psychiatric attention!

See how you are foaming all over your mouth like you are suffering epilepsy! For you to be roaming about Nairaland with such daft moniker shows how miserable and useless your life is!!!

I pity your mama who thought she brought a child into the but later realized you are waste of space!!!!!!

[/quote][/s]

Aba baby factory product of an incidental rape.
Get lost.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by ejanla077: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2020
Asadujames202:

I don't know the battery size.
How do I check it
Ir battery size is 3050mah

Go buy oraimo charger the fast charger. Should be 3k or 3500 or 2500
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by namdo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Seems many approve this move. Ok all the best then. I hope we wouldn't borrow more if she attains the position.
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by namdo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG by frog12: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
she's wasting her time again

Tinubu Dancing With Tambuwal .. / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually / How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune