Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) (90517 Views)

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Oya o.......
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by gungab(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Food is ready
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by potent5(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
That's not an antelope.

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Chukskin: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mgbada not mkpada

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Olayinka8793(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hdv
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by chimchim1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
ab1x:

This is not igala. It is called etu
agba ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by kyuniii(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Meat
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Nickshrapnel: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Auladimeji:
Don't mind animal Right fighters,we never meet Dragon,Dinosaur and co and we didn't die.If the next generation no meet,they won't die

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Roozzaay(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Waiting for that group to come
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Victor08032(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin grin grin

You need to go & dash Buhari for creating democracy day to Nigerian

Congratulations
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by PericomaNwankwo: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
It's Mgbada.....

Mgbada wee ajo oso, nwa okuko wee mwemwe Oso.

Anu gbaa ajo Oso, agbaa ya ajo egbe.

Okpaa jie agu Mgbada Abia ya ugwo

3 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by segebase(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
See beta meat
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by inositol88(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Akpacha(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
princeade86:
Igala. Obe lawo
alakpa
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by 1972xy: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
princeade86:
Igala. Obe lawo
Not igala.... it is Etu

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
This will good for pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
timekeeper1:
K. Location pls Moreover this ain't an antelope, it's a jaguar.

Forest green jaguar
A jaguar in Africa? impossicant! Jaguars are confined to the Americas

3 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by 360clips: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
This Nairaland should be renamed Monkeyland. Too many monkeys in this forum abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by hstar: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Are you sure this is not white Walker antelope?
Make your cousin no go chop am and turn to Walker o, you self see the eyeball of the antelope
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by inositol88(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
The op called antelope mkpada in Igbo. That's wrong. Antelope in Igbo is ele.

This is gazelle...a female gazelle.

I love bush meat though. Like the one I ate in Igbanke one time on my way from Onitsha to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Salako01(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shoot on sight. No walk zone grin.... Savages.lol. Just kidding o. I just felt pity for the innocent animal shaa. If only it had the choice to pick it's country, Nigeria certainly won't be among top 190 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
It's Mgbada.....

Mgbada wee ajo oso, nwa okuko wee mwemwe Oso.

Anu gbaa ajo Oso, agbaa ya ajo egbe.

Okpaa jie agu Mgbada Abia ya ugwo

Owuya nwa afo! Tuwaram ilu!

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by oloriLFC(f): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
How did he kill it? Where's the blood?
me too come dey wonder o abi na jazz he take kill am?

3 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
When you kill off antelopes, what do expect lions to eat??!... Why not go goat stealing hunting. undecided
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by mikemiyaki: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Your own don't better o. Pepper soup loading. Happy birthday, dear!
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by porthouse7(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:
grin

Damn

And when does the killing of Antelope become such a news that make the front page of nairaland?

Every soon person way dey sleep go b front news for nairaland!
Dis is a forum not a news page, u can read punchng is u crave news

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Almunjid(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
He killed it and he didn't slaughter it, blood will clot in the antelope's body. grin when u caught an animal, slaughter them immediately to drain blood from their bodies. Stop eating dead animals or carrions.

2 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by EyezofGod120: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Palliative from the ancestors
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Nofcks2give: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
timekeeper1:
K. Location pls
Moreover this ain't an antelope, it's a jaguar.

Forest green jaguar
It's a white tail deer
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by SimeonOTC(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
antelope right activist are coming for your cousin
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by jerryfunky(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Am I the only one seeing it as a baby antelope

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.