Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) (90510 Views)

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Paretomaster1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
deavicky:
I think it's called "Atu"

Which language is that ?......the guy is correct abeg...
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by mistijude: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
princeade86:
Igala. Obe lawo
Haaaa!IGALA,na person tribe u dey call so oh
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by ofiko123(m): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one..
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by ThatFairGuy: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
ab1x:

This is not igala. It is called etu
Etu obeje, elese owo

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by victor44843(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
wow
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by MedicH: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
I bought this thing 4k one day. I was coming back from work and met one guy holding it with some guys following him. I figured he might be the ring leader. I stopped him asked him how much he will sell he said 4k. I paid, threw it at the back sit, it wasn't bleeding and sped off. I'm sure they will use the money to buy weed that will go round and round.
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Did he use gun or stone or chemical.....this one am not seeing blood ehn eeen e get as e be
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by MzTunechi(f): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Meat don set.

BTW, Why do people like saying 'my cousin brother or cousin sister '?? I mean your cousin's brother is still your cousin, just say your cousin. Shikena

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Emmyloaded:
This is the Big Antelope my cousin brother caught today while coming back from farm.

He took to his Facebook to share the story

He wrote,

While coming back from farm I harvested my corn, and also catch mkpada.........(antelope) am very happy ooooooooo...,................... Read clearly it will be used for my birthday party on the 10th of June 2020 been Wednesday.......... Come and celebrate with me.

Not antelop but a doe
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by TempleHouse: 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Endangered Specie !
You ever imagine if your grandchildren may ever seen this beautiful animal
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
porthouse7:
Dis is a forum not a news page, u can read punchng is u crave news

Forum way dey kill antelope ?
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Yakyah: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2020

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2020
habsydiamond:
Op ur caught is confusing. At first i thought i would see an animal full of life. Killeds would have been ~appropriate~. Nice one though

I think the proper word should be appreciated wink
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 12:05am On Jun 10, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Why did the antelope swallow awhole map of Africa??!!!!

It got a tattoo in memorial of the fierce fight that brokeout with Lala’s cousin.
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Nothing dey bush again, we have killed all the animals. Can't remember the last I saw an animal Inside bush except hen,goats and some domestic animals..
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Oluwamarc(m): 12:10am On Jun 10, 2020
That's how you killed one of your relatives
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by jubrilELsudan: 12:19am On Jun 10, 2020
SEE THE ANTELOPE YOU BROUGHT TO YOUR VILLAGE TO FLEX FOR YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE.

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 10, 2020
faithfull18:
Animal cruelty.

Awon vegans and animal rights activists.

Dem don come angry
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by timilehin007(m): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2020
habsydiamond:
Op ur caught is confusing. At first i thought i would see an animal full of life. Kills would have been appropriate. Nice one though
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:35am On Jun 10, 2020
See bush goat.
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Thetruthalways: 1:02am On Jun 10, 2020
habsydiamond:
Op ur caught is confusing. At first i thought i would see an animal full of life. Killeds would have been appropriate. Nice one though
I guess you didn't read well..cause it is written and reported as killed...soooo
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Emmyloaded:
This is the Big Antelope my cousin brother caught today while coming back from farm.

He wrote,

While coming back from farm I harvested my corn, and also catch mkpada.........(antelope) am very happy ooooooooo...,................... Read clearly it will be used for my birthday party on the 10th of June 2020 been Wednesday.......... Come and celebrate with me.
. Concocted BS
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Waterlrd: 1:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Emmyloaded:

He wrote,

if he caught it alive, kindly inform me l will buy it and train it. If he has killed it , let him sell the skin to us or skin of any other one like tiger . we uses it medicinal power to treat our our animals.
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:41am On Jun 10, 2020
AdeniyiA:
Lalasti..clala come and see food o, snakes neighbour has arrived the scene cheesy

who is the person u are calling?

oftentimes, I do see people tagging that name alongside snake.

pls, who's the person u dey call to come and see food?

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by craves(m): 2:11am On Jun 10, 2020
another endangered specie just wasted

meanwhile...
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by bigfish3k: 2:20am On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:
K. Location pls
Moreover this ain't an antelope, it's a jaguar.

Forest green jaguar
No be only jaguar
You for kukuma call am Toyota
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by AdmissionGetEas: 2:52am On Jun 10, 2020
How many zoo do we even have in the whole Nigeria.. we keep ruining the next generation asset because of our greediness and selfish.. let us encourage private and local zoo.

Check my signature for IJMB or JUPEB Registration
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by raphy(m): 3:24am On Jun 10, 2020
am not the only one tht notice an african map with a white person mouth on the animal body.

make Una shine eyes o.

what is that please?
Re: See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 3:56am On Jun 10, 2020
It's called OTU

deavicky:
I think it's called "Atu"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.