Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... (3034 Views)

Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... by saucecode(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2020
Please dont marry who you won't think twice to cheat on later. Dont let all these people here criticize you for your preferences.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... by ieemmanuel(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Foodqueen:
So na dija u wan come marry

I used dija caused she is married with 3kids and has not added a single pound..I should have attached her picture, is that what you are insinuating angry angry
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... by ieemmanuel(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2020
saucecode:
Please dont marry who you won't think twice to cheat on later. Dont let all these people here criticize you for your preferences.

I know people would judge me. Most will keep their thoughts to themselves, undoubtedly some are yet to insult me...

I know she deserves better
I don't know if I can let her go..
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... by saucecode(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2020
ieemmanuel:

I know people would judge me. Most will keep their thoughts to themselves, undoubtedly some are yet to insult me...

I know she deserves better
I don't know if I can let her go..
As a man,how can u even stay faithful to someone you're not sexually attracted to? Only women are capable of such once the guy has money

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2020
How are you even in a relationship(leading to marriage) with someone you're not sexually attracted to? How does that happen and work? Better break up and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Foodqueen:
So na dija u wan come marry

Is it that people don't understand illustrations and examples ni

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2020
ieemmanuel:

I used dija caused she is married with 3kids and has not added a single pound..I should have attached her picture, is that what you are insinuating angry angry

Pls don't mind people asking silly questions.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is Too... by Springz(f): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2020
ieemmanuel:

?like these
If she would add up? her mum is a bit on the fat side due to the number of children she has. her siblings are thin too..

thin women are more likely to have underweight babies, they are no more likely to give birth prematurely or to have their babies die in the first week after birth, how true is this
Wonders shall never end.
Your matter tire me abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying / The Day Thieves Raided My House / Why Do Some Guys Deny Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.