Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction (14268 Views)

So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Wait for me"she poised and went into the room.Everybody got the vague message so they quickly dispersed.
Clara emerged later with a gun and met the sitting room empty.She ran outside and met the cars leaving the compound in haste including her brothers and mother.She released three bullets in the air.
"God have saved you all,if not all of you would have gone to rest with your ancestors.God will punish all of you.Yes God will destroy all your lives.Haaa!Derek wherever you are,You shall not know peace,the earth will reject you"Clara swore like a mad person as she paced the verandah.
"Abdou,if you let anyone into this compound,i swear,i will kill you and send your corpse to your useless family"she ranted the order to her gateman who nodded.Her eyes then met Tonye standing near the gatehouse.
"Tonye so you knew all this and you did not tell me"she bursted into tears.
"No it was just this morning i heard it while eavesdropping.God is my withness"Tonye declared in innocence.He looked innocent too.

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Calenikan(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hmmmmm
Such is life
This is an interesting story
Keep it up
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by GodShowmemercy(f): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
What the hell angryWhat the hell

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ego2 welcome.
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Calenikan:
Hmmmmm Such is life This is an interesting story Keep it up
Just balance wella
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ego2(f): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
PRE4:
Ego2 welcome.
what a wonderful and interesting story...keep it up.

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Oya come closer"Clara beckoned.
"Promise me you wont harm me"
"I promise"
Tonye started coming closer but his face was filled with fright.
"Mummy drop the gun"Tonye pleaded.
Clara dropped the gun on the staircase and open her arm and Tonye ran into it like a wet sheep.
"Tonye am so sorry"Clara cried.
Tonye led her to a chair in the verandah and they sat down.
"So my mum and brothers knew all this and they did not tell me"Clara lamented.
"No,a meeting was held yesterday while you were sleeping.It was there your mum and brother knew.Your husband family were contemplating on pursuing you out of the house because you did not give birth to a child for him,your brothers reacted and bashed all of them,i was so proud of them,your mum was even the one calming them down so they later agreed that you should stay"Tonye informed.Clara wept the more"i have chased both my innocent family away"Clara mumbled vaguely.Tonye noticed she was fading.
"Mum are you okay"Tonye asked but Clara had already passed out.

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ayanfe29(f): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Thanks for the consistent updates OP....

I just hope Clara will still fulfill her destiny, at least, maybe through Tonye's life. A lot of us have made such silly mistakes in our lives. I pray God will have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Ayanfe29:
Thanks for the consistent updates OP....

I just hope Clara will still fulfill her destiny, at least, maybe through Tonye's life. A lot of us have made such silly mistakes in our lives. I pray God will have mercy on us.

Thank you sis..
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2020
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
Clara felt a sharp pain in her hand and she opened her eyes.she searched the whole room and found Tonye sitting at the bed edge,he was praying.Clara saw the drip connected to her hand so she stung up on the bed.
"Mum take it easy"Tonye said opening his eyes.
"Where am i"
"Mum,you are in the hospital,you fell into coma three days ago so since then we have been trying to rescucitate you.Thank God you are alive"Tonye said.
"Who visited me"
"Your mother and brothers.They just left now.The press were here to take details but i told them off"
Clara nodded."Better,those pocknosers"she muttered under her breath.
"Mum,your husband was buried yesterday"
"Dont call him my husband.He is a betrayer,a backstabber.So he had three baby mamas before he married me"Clara said visibly trying to fight back the tears gathering in her eyes.
Tonye adjusted closer and held her hand and kissed it.
"Mum,i am still her for you.I am your son,i will make sure i do you proud"Tonye said staring at Clara' eyeball.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Clara nodded and kissed his neck.Doctor Frank entered the room.
"Thank God you are alive ma.how is your body now"Dr Frank said and come closer to touch her body checking her temperature.
"Doctor discharge me,i am fine"Clara said.
"No you.. "
"That's final,discharge me"Clara interrupted.
"Mum you need to heed the doctor's advice"Tonye pleaded.Clara eyed him playfully
"Okay doctor discharge her"Tonye said.
~~~~~
As Clara and Tonye entered into the sitting room,they noticed the suprise in everybody's face.
Clara saw Derek lawyer Donald sitting at the far end cushion.She needed no soothsayer to tell her they wanted to read Derek will.
She went to sit down.Everybody silently watched.Clara noticed her mother and brothers was not among the crowd.
Clara caught one of those babymama eyeing her maliciously.she quickly looked away.
Tonye stood at the dining area.
Clara listened carefully at the will reading.Fifty percent of Derek properties was willed to her while fifty percent were shared between the rest

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by GodShowmemercy(f): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
The idiot try sha
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Tonye returned to Canada several weeks later.Derek three babymamas have come to live in their mansion.
The house became hell for Clara as they always pick up fight with her every time.
Presently,she was sitting in the living room watching an opera on the big plasma T.V hung on the wall.She kept her eyes glued to the T.V when she felt a soft hand touched her,she turned,it was Imade one of the babymamas daughter.Imade was the youngest of the six chldren.She was Jemima daughter.Jemima was the eldest babymama,she gave birth to Steve[14] and Imade[12].Steve and Imade love to relate with Clara but was always hindered by their mother Jemima Ojelade.
"Aunty Clara will you mind teaching me some chords on the piano"Imade soft innocent voice pleaded.
"Of course i will"Clara replied and cuddled the little girl.They strolled down to the piano.Clara sat down while Imade stood.
They were already engrossed in their practice when Jemima interrupted by giving Imade a slap from behind.
Clara turned to face Jemima

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by GodShowmemercy(f): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
She should just move out instead of wearying herself out
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Amicable24 welcome
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Why did you that Jemima,must you always pick up a fight with me?aren't you tired of these unmeaningful quarrel"Clara asked getting up.Imade was already rubbing her red cheeks.
"You want to kill my children like you killed our husband"Jemima fired hotly.
"Kill our husband?did he married you legally?you are just a LovePeddler,a leach.Thats just what you are.Aren't you ashamed to say you opened your cheap gutters for a coin"Clara lashed out.
"Really?yes i opened my gutters and i got two kids so you that have a clean one,what did you get"Jemima said repugnantly.
This got through Clara but she needed not to show her opposition her weakness.She managed to put up a smile.
"I got more than a son studying medicine and surgery in Canada"Clara replied and made to retreat.
"A son?stop deceiving yourself that you are a woman but if you think you are prove it"Jemima seethed and turned aggressively to Imade"you fool!the next time i see you around this witch,i will skin you alive"she added dragging Imade upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by pixzybee(f): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2020
you've got a nice story line..keep it up

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2020
pixzybee:
you've got a nice story line..keep it up
Thank you.Be my guest
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2020
*CONTINUED*
~~~
David drove into the River Boys High School compound after throwing some naira notes on the floor for the gateman.he parked in front of the Principals' office.Mrs Bridget the principal was already standing in front of her office awaiting the renowned evangelist David Anjolaoluwa arrival.The Registrar of the educational board had called her that morning to inform her of a special guest so she was anticipating the guest.Here he was.
David alighted and locked the car and took rich strides to Mrs Bridget.
"Good day madam,i am Evangelist David Anjolaoluwa"David started offering a handshake.
"Its my honour to meet with a renown evangelist like you.I am aware of your coming"Mrs Bridget replied and pointed toward her office.it was a gesture but David got the message so he followed her lead to the office.
"How do you know ma"
"The registrar of the education board called to inform me"
"Wow all thanks to the commissioner of education.he is my very good friend"
They entered the office and sat down.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ann2012(f): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2020
*CONTINUED*
David took his time to narrate his life history to Mrs Bridget before he pointed out his request.
"My son schooled here before.His name is Tamunotonye.Its truth i am a bad father but i need to meet him"he said.
"Its not really your fault and you dont need to feel bad for the past so that it wont blur your future"Mrs Bridget consoled.
"Thank you ma"David responded with an interjectory note.
"For your son Tonye,give me sometime to check the school book"mrs Bridget said and got busy with the logs on her table.It took her about thirty minutes before she raised her head up.
"Tonye schooled here but left many years back,probably some twelve years back the memory lane.I dont really know him personally but i will call the oldest teacher Mr Oderinde the school VP to tell about him.i was just transferred here five years ago"Mrs Bridget furrowed her brow and rang her intercom.A young lady came in.
"Agnes,tell Mr Oderinde that i want to have him here with me"she said.
"Okay,i will"the lady replied and left

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2020
*CONTINUED*
A tall caucasian man in grey suit entered.
"you called for me ma"he said.
"yes mr Pius Oderinde,this is Mr Daniel Anjolaoluwa"Mrs Bridget stated.The Man turned to David whose hand was already stretched for a handshake.
"Is this the popular evangelist-David"?The man asked and they shook hands.
"By the special grace of God"David replied.
The Caucasian man seem learned as he took his time to explain about Tonye.
"You mean,a teacher adopted him after his grandma"David asked in bewilderment.
"Yes Miss Beecroft,she is now the popular Hiplife musician known as Clara B"the man said.
"Do you say Beecroft?This is getting complicated.I know of the Clara B but her brother is my partner Evangelist Folarin Beecroft"David said.
Mrs Bridget and the Man looked at each other in amazement.
"This is a twist"Mrs Bridget piqued.
"Hmm,thank you very much.But are you sure that Clara B adopted my son"
"I am very sure sir,i attended the burial of Tonye grandma"Pius replie
David shooks hands with them and soon drove away.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Joyicy welcome
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2020
softy welcome
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
cindymk,realboynation04 welcome
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
*CONTINUED*
~~~~
Clara smiled as she saw Tonye striding towards her in black jacket and chinos trouser.She had just passed the checkpoint of Toronto Pearson International airport.Her husband private jet conveyed her here.
They hugged intimately as Tonye helped with her luggages and they walked towards her private car.Tonye had taken a taxi to the airport.
"Atleast i am far from those tigresses reach.They almost killed me"Clara said as one of her bodyguards opened the car door.
"See who is talking.mum you are just too humble for your status.You are worth billions of dollars.You should have gone to one of those houses you built afterall Your husband is dead"Tonye said slipping into the car door which was opened by another bodyguard.
"you wont understand Tonye,remember That useless fool willed the house to me.Its my house"
"The more reason you should act like a christian by letting them have the house afterall you are worth more than that house"
"You are not serious.If i do that then i am a fool"Clara sneered.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Mum,Christ commanded us to behave that way,others might call you fool but heaven applauds you"Tonye said as soon as their convoy started moving out of the airport.
"Tonye spare me that"
"Mum,you need Christ more than ever.Jesus died for a just cause,he should have called for ten thousand host of angel to kill his persecutors...No he didnt do that,instead he humbled himself to death.As a christian we should emulate Christ in all our endeavours"Tonye admonished.
"Tonye i know all of that"
"But mum,i know you want to come to Christ but you are just being guilty.The book of 1john 1 verse 9 says;If we confess our sins,he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
But mum,you are not ready to confess your sins and there the danger lies.
The book of Romans 3vs 23 says;for all have sinned and come short of God glory.
You grew up in Christ and deviated from his ways for the love of this world"
"I know Tonye but i feel am not worthy to come back to Christ"

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by GodShowmemercy(f): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thank u
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by zika19(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Even in our unworthiness, He still find us worthy of His Love. Lord I need Your grace. Thanks PRE4 for the update.
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Calenikan(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thanks for back to back update
God bless u real good
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
zika19:
Even in our unworthiness, He still find us worthy of His Love. Lord I need Your grace. Thanks PRE4 for the update.
Thank you very much
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Calenikan:
Thanks for back to back update God bless u real good
Amen.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tales Of A Private Lesson Teacher By Onihaxy / Poem Titled:the Lonely Child / God's And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.