Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,424 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue (2655 Views)

Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me / Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked EndSARS Protests, Killed Security Agents - FG / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by XXXXTENTACION: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Nigeria politicians are dangerous but Kanu is worse, he has no soul, he doesn't care where the #1000 is coming from, you must pay it even if you get in a bad way, there is no freedom of expression among his people pertaining to him, they almost killed a guy for saying he simply don't want to be an ipob.
Too bad undecided

but you have to be careful the way you post certains sha since you are not a journalist. Your i.p address can be traced
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by anungangampu: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo
So in your opinion which way is better, Blackman? Ass lick buhari or hanged like Saro wiwa or poisoned like Mko

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad undecided

but you have to be careful the way you post certains sha since you are not a journalist. Your i.p address can be traced

Let it be traced, thank you
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Gandollar(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I think Biafra have soft spot for him because he's yellow since most of them are dark, they see him as a rare breed that should be worshipped, apart from that I see no reason why Kanu should be leading tribe of intelligent men and women
Your idiocy just found new momentum
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by History555: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Minister of wailing lgbo affairs nairaland chapter

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Yedebem: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Let it be traced, thank you
[/s]
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by History555: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
One of the Afonja man swallowing lgbo shit and breathing lgbo mess since birth

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2020
History555:
One of the Afonja man swallowing lgbo shit and breathing lgbo mess since birth

I wonder sometimes if truly you are igbo, you don't exhibit their smart genes
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2020
History555:
Minister of wailing lgbo affairs nairaland chapter

My post is to teach them their history, many soul have been saved from the claw of Kanu by knowing the truth
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Yedebem: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

My post is to teach them their history, many soul have been saved from the claw of Kanu by knowing the truth
[/s]
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Yedebem: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

I wonder sometimes if truly you are igbo, you don't exhibit their smart genes
[/s]
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by blasted12: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2020
All I know is that there's no nuisance bullets cannot get rid of. The civil war proved that

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Yedebem: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
All I know is that there's no nuisance bullets cannot get rid of. The civil war proved that
[/s]
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by History555: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Just look at how you are disguising lgbo obsession disorder as a teaching class. History teacher
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2020
History555:

Just look at how you are disguising lgbo obsession disorder as a teaching class. History teacher

Use ur brain and stop following Kanu

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by History555: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Use your brain and remove your head from lgbo man anus.

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Yedebem: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by OFFICIAL336: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Now that we know that Kanu is utilizing our fund accordingly, we now have more unshakable belief in him.

Nemesis of Yoruba Moslems should ride on.

Ohammadike, I bu dike.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by juman(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Obviously there is nothing good about nigeria as a country.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2020
You guys should start avoiding this boys thread, starting from today.

He keeps opening anti-Igbo threads because he knows you guys most comment on it.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Masterkernel1: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I think Biafra have soft spot for him because he's yellow since most of them are dark, they see him as a rare breed that should be worshipped, apart from that I see no reason why Kanu should be leading tribe of intelligent men and women

I'm sure you know Igbos are light in complexion, I know you're a tribalist. I will never start banting any tribe if it's not based on replying those against us.

I've noticed you as one who hates Igbos, but will quickly throw up threads to end tribalism. I will never open threads against Yorubas, I have better thing to do with my time.

Finally there's an old English saying that charity behind at home. I will advise you to start your crusade from Nigeria, to make it a better place than taking priority in your enemies.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by afube: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

you are an unserious fellow

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue by Hotice085: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

and what does that tell you of the people he is leading?
Very dumb people being led by a CRIMINAL wants to enter SS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] / Wike To Ijaw People: Niger Delta Not Your Enclave / Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.