Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] (2423 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Full List Of Niger Delta Tribes And Natural Resources (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hello Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Can I call you Ikemba the second? I hope this little note of mine finds you well first as a Lagos Igbo, lol, I know you like you to abuse us, lol, we are not all like Joe Ibokwe, I was born and raised in Lagos and I am real Yoruba,/Igbo Street born even though I was born into a Middle-class family, I was born in Ikeja the heart of Lagos, truth is at first I never agreed with you and even till now I still disagree with you on some subject matters but never on our right for self-defense and Biafra I would never disagree with you on that never ever, we must be free and we must achieve Biafra and many people don't just understand it is Biafra or death.

I want you to know that the number of non-ipob members has increased to millions, trust me when I tell you this, the main ones are the silent underground ones that are seeing and following what is happening after all God used you from nowhere to fight for Biafra and not the big names like we were always hoping for and I am at the forefront of taking the fight to Lagos and Abuja igbos still living in denial.

We as brothers can disagree but I would never support the Fulani against my brothers or Igbos, after Biafra, we as brothers can sit down and talk and iron out our differences and it pains me to my bones when I see Igbos talking down on Biafra and I am not surprised the man who put us in this mess did the same Nnamdi Azikiwe, regardless they are our brothers.

I have written articles here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafracan-we-build-port-at-onicha-river asking if we can build a port at onicha and many of our brothers with marine intelligence responded that we can and it is possible, I wrote another article here https://www.biafranboys.org/20-pounds-igbos-know-yourself-and-dont reminding us of who we are, we are Igbos the greatest tribe in Africa and one of the greatest in the world as I said before our only competition in Africa are the Yorubas, we are getting embarrassed by some tribes in the south south I am smart enough to know that there is nothing like Niger delta or south south we just have tribes in that region and not all tribes there hate Igbos and I wrote another article here https://www.biafranboys.org/south-south-there-is-nothing-like-niger about it

I listened to your last broadcast a few days ago when you touched on the so-called Niger delta issue and why you want them in Biafra and I say to you majority of Igbos disagree and if you doubt let us have a referendum and ask Igbos if they want just 5states of they want others, we are tired of this daily humiliation by some tribes in the Niger delta and I say enough is enough we must not make the mistakes of our forefathers, I ask you now to change your policy or we shall conduct a referendum to ask Igbos of they want 5states or not, why must we keep begging people that don't want us? If Ojukwu knew that they won't be on our side during the war we would have defended imo river instead of Port Harcourt.

I want you to know that we are Igbos and there is nothing we can't do, we have oil and gas in Igbo land and we can connect to the Atlantic sea what are we waiting for and I know you love our people in those states like delta and rivers state, but for now let us focus on 5 states and remember we have a natural buffer on our borders and trust me watch what will happen when we get our 5 states our brothers in those states would fight by themselves to join us because we are brothers, I don't expect Igbos in delta to go with Ijaws never, we need something first, remember we have seas access to the sea from our Igbo speaking part of delta.

If China can build an island in the South China Sea why can't we, remember we are Igbos and we have the money and even if we don't we can take a loan and get it done and be free, our navy can anchor on the Atlantic and sail freely to onicha, we must not wait for anyone anymore, I wrote about Biafran navy here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-igbos-we-can-have-biafran-navy

We are Igbos we have the brains, you would see how others would rush and join us and they would have the guarantee of the same right we enjoy as Igbos because I want a Biafra built on humans rights, equal rights, rule of law, strong institutions, no police carrying ak47 on the streets, nepotism should be a crime in Biafra, this is my dream and hope for Biafra.

You must summon Biafrans with knowledge of geography and Biafran engineers to start drawing out a plan we should stop wasting too much time because I am sick and tired of Nigeria and remember I was born in Lagos and I have a property in Lagos but my need for my own country is very important and even though I was born in Lagos I am Still seen as an [b]Omo Nna [/b]and remember just like the jews Israel is the only place where they are free and Biafra is the only place where Igbos can truly be free.

please conduct a referendum or we will ask Igbos if they want 5 states or not, I already conducted an online referendum and the support was massive, Igbos voted in favor of 5states for now, we need this so we would know whom we are fighting.

Thank you for your time and may the Lord continue to protect you for us and as I have always said only Nnamdi Kanu has the blessings of the gods now and if the gods leave him we shall know but for now, ride on Mazi, and may the spirits of our 1967 heroes be with you, tears is falling down my eyes while typing these last lines. Damn. #wehshallbefree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/niger-delta-tribes-open-letter-to-mazi

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu
Northernblood3
Igboid
edodefence
nsiba
adakaboro8
Eastlink
makemoneywbsite
horsepower102
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by naijapips02: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is the same Niger Deltans that stole and converted Igbo properties when they returned from war. Igbos were protected by the military to avoid Lynching by the Niger Deltans. You must be very foolish to think Niger Deltans will join Igbos in a Biafra nation. We seem to forget so quickly.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:
This is the same Niger Deltans that stole and converted Igbo properties when they returned from war. Igbos were protected by the military to avoid Lynching by the Niger Deltans. You must be very foolish to think Niger Deltans will join Igbos in a Biafra nation. We seem to forget so quickly.

did you even read at all,we dont need them we want just 5 states for now,capish

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by naijapips02: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

did you even read at all,we dont need them we want just 5 states for now,capish

It's a general comment, ishi nku.
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Monogamy: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Very funny
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Monogamy:
Very funny

what is funny
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

It's a general comment, ishi nku.

but there is nothing like niger delta we just have tribes there,no tribe owns niger delta region...igbos own south east,yorubas own south west..who can boldly come and say i owe niger delta?nobody and no tribe
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Monogamy: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

what is funny

May be it's sadening...

Idleness no be better thing
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
please if you are igbo and you support this open letter please speak out,it is going on facebook and twitter and on google and i will email it to nnamdi kanu as well,no jokes and no time for playing,if you followed the news fulanis killed yorubas today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Ppogbae: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
You better delete this or Nnamdi and his boys will start burning down your police stations. Go forth and obey your slave masters.
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Monogamy:

May be it's sadening...

Idleness no be better thing

which tribe are you from? don't be scared i wont beat you say it
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Omeleyi: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Awo that year told Zik to "forget these people (referring to northerners) let's go". Zik insisted on waiting for them to be ready for independence because he wanted to be Zik of not just Nigeria but Africa. Here we are today suffering that selfish agenda of his. NK is on that same lane forcing himself on people wey no only 'send am' but no 'like am' for no just cause.
Does NK wanna repeat history? This your advice is apt and promptly to avoid repeating history
Cheers

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ppogbae:
You better delete this or Nnamdi and his boys will start burning down your police stations. Go forth and obey your slave masters.

go and delete from facebook or twitter or google or bing or duck duck go or erase it from the internet,i am speaking the minds of igbos

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by EndNigeriaNoow: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fulani terrorist creating stupid topics up and down. guys ignore the mumu writer OP na Fulani divide and rule mission things.
God bless the eastern region of Biafra
God bless the western Region of Oduduwa

Stay focused... we move

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Monogamy: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

which tribe are you from? don't be scared i wont beat you say it

What sort of dumbo question was that?
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Monogamy: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
912twlv:
[s][/s]
we're all idle

Indeed, idlers not have meaningful life as they are always boring to engage in other activities
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
Fulani terrorist creating stupid topics up and down. guys ignore the mumu writer OP na Fulani divide and rule mission things.
God bless the eastern region of Biafra
God bless the western Region of Oduduwa

Stay focused... we move

are you high on expired milk?
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by EndNigeriaNoow: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

go and delete from facebook or twitter or google or bing or duck duck go or erase it from the internet,i am speaking the minds of igbos
shut up...you are a Fulani impostor. You are speaking the minds of the Fulani terrorist leaders who paid u. Guys take note of this username, he is a Fulani terrorist in disguise. Don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Monogamy:

What sort of dumbo question was that?

i want to know how to address you better,i am loosing my patient,spit it out and let me cut you to size,ok what is your state of origin?
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
shut up...you are a Fulani impostor. You are speaking the minds of the Fulani terrorist leaders who paid u. Guys take note of this username, he is a Fulani terrorist in disguise. Don't be deceived

i dont even have your time.you are a massob member always throwing spanners in the wheels
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by Monogamy: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

i want to know how to address you better,i am loosing my patient,spit it out and let me cut you to size,ok what is your state of origin?

No be only how to address me but how to mail me better.

Radarada
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by naijapips02: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

but there is nothing like niger delta we just have tribes there,no tribe owns niger delta region...igbos own south east,yorubas own south west..who can boldly come and say i owe niger delta?nobody and no tribe

You are using the same divide and conquer approach you accuse Hausa Fulani of. You are not different from what you loathe. Nobody owns Niger Delta? Is that why you want to harness it? How about North Central/middle belt?

Let the igboid region break, let the Niger Delta and middle belt entities break however they want to, it's not for you to tell them how and who they should identify with.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Monogamy:

No be only how to address me but how to mail me better.

Radarada

since you are scared i dont want to guess that you are yoruba,did you read the news about ibarapa today? and by the way i am all for yoruba nation
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by vasel15: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
naijapips02:

You are using the same divide and conquer approach you accuse Hausa Fulani of. You are not different from what you loathe. Nobody owns Niger Delta? Is that why you want to harness it? How about North Central/middle belt?

Let the igboid region break, let the Niger Delta and middle belt entities break however they want to, it's not for you to tell them how and who they should identify with.

name the tribe that owns niger delta?harness what a dead land?polluted?uninhabitable?please
Re: Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] by naijapips02: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

name the tribe that owns niger delta?

Foolish question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Bring Back Buhari's Head From Abuja / A Man Takes Out Snake That Bites And Killed NAF Personnel, Bercy In Her Toilet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.