Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Is CBD OIL For? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is CBD OIL For? (466 Views)

What Actually Is CBD And Exactly How Does It Work? / Is Cbd Oil Legal In Nigeria / Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Cbd oil

~RELIEVES ANXIETY, STRESS, NERVES

~REDUCES CHRONIC PAIN & INFLAMMATION

~ENHANCES FOCUS & CLARITY
REGULATES HEALTHY SLEEP CYCLE
SUPPORTS A HEALTHY HEART

CBD supplementation offers a range of physical, psychological, and neurological benefits, to support improved quality of life.

PHYSICAL BENEFITS

CBD stimulates an anti-inflammatory response which helps reduce all forms of chronic aches and pains. Regular use also helps support joint health, mobility, and flexibility.

PSYCHOLOGICAL BENEFITS

CBD helps positively regulate mood patterns which help reduce anxiety and stress. It also promotes better sleep cycles and in some cases may offer a safe remedy for depression and bipolar disorders.

NEUROLOGICAL BENEFITS

CBD provide positive impact on the neural system and helps reduce age-related cognitive decline. It also helps support focus, alertness & memory recall while pushing back "brain fog" . The frequency of migraines and headaches are reduced.

Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
CBD oil has been shown to help with diabetes, cancer,heart disease, syndrome, liver disease, kidney disease, HIV/aids,epilepsy, PTSD/PTS, arthritis,asthma,low sperm count, erection dysfunction & male sexual health issue.etc.

Powerful medicine.

It works beyond your expectations.

Buy one today and give testimony of this wonderful product.

Stop hiding your Disease

Call this number or whatsapp me
Let me help you solve a problem

https:///<+2348179445853>
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
#Testimonials

Ladies you need CBD Oil and Renew Cream‼️

MENSTRUAL CYCLE‼️

Yep, it really helped me and my daughter. I use to take so much advil and midol. Not anymore, yay!! I used 500 Oil only!

�����
It has helped mine so much that I didn’t have PMS last month or so far this month. Cramps were a little lighter but the bleeding was the same. I have only been through one cycle though so I’m looking forward to seeing if it helps further. Before CBD I was considering an ablation because they were so bad. Two weeks out of the month I was miserable.

�����
I have not had cramping since starting CBD ( 9months ago) before that it was horrible!!!

�����
Helps my daughter and every month it keeps getting better.

�����
I can't recall taking advil or naproxen for cramps the past few months on the oil. 500 6 drops 2xs a day

������
Helps me, I just tried actually because mine are a nightmare, but the 750 did subside discomfort for me.

�����
Yes and yes. I put the Relief on my cramping area and 10 min. Later, gone �

�����
Been taking the oil for 6 months and cramps are gone. It’s wonderful!

�����
Put the oil directly on my lower abdomen and in five min the pain that would usually double me over was gone. When I was taking it internally my cramps were consistantly much less painful even with out applying to my belly.

�����
My doctor had me on the strongest prescription meds for this issue, next was to pick what kind of surgery to do. Was missing days at work from this problem. Started 750 in February stopped all meds, if and when I do get pain rub a little extra on my abdomen. Plus sleeping like a rock.

�����
2nd cycle on oil..my past i had a left ectopic pregnancy with severe scarring, menstrual pains were very high, i always knew when i would be starting, severe back pain and left sided pain, one reason why i started CBD was to eliminate all the meds i was taking...NOW, 2 months later, I have NO pain...I LOVE this<3

�����
It was my first month taking the oil and I saw a pretty significant difference in PMS symptoms. I still had a little bit of cramping but not nearly as much. I have suffered from insomnia for a few years due to PMS and I only had one night this month that I couldn't sleep well. Normally it is three to four nights that I can't fall asleep. So I am looking forward to seeing what the next few months will do. I am just taking the oil 750. About 10 drops at night five during the day.

�����
Oil has taken them completely away....I lose track now!! Lol I used my cramps as my guide of when I was starting!�

�����
Mine used to be real heavy along with horrible cramps. Along with putting drops under my tongue if cramps are bad a couple drops in belly button helps also.

�����
My bf put the relief cream on her abdomen and within 15 mins her cramp pain was gone.

�����
We have seen a difference with both oil and relief. My 12 year old uses relief. My 14 year old and I take oil. Cramps have reduced greatly

�����
I have PCOS and literally no cramps and lighter period since I started the oil in Feb.

�����
The first day my oil arrived, I had just started mine. I don’t get debilitating ecramps but still very painful. Within an hour of my first drops, cramps completely gone.
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2020
#InHouseTestimonial - Hernia

Amaka's testimonial

�����

My personal testimonial is that I had hernia and CBD oil helped me manage my pain.

After my surgery in February that was what I used for my post surgery recovery instead of pain killers and I am perfectly fine now
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2020
CBD oil for Stomach Acid/Ulcer

Heather's testimonial
���������

I have horrible stomach problems!

Produce way to much stomach acid, have stomach ulcers and had my gallbladder removed.

Everything I ate made me have such bad pains!!!

Not anymore!!

This oil has helped me with these problems and I can eat spicy food again ���
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2020
CBD Oil & Arthritis.

*Testimonial:*
I am so happy with CBD oil and can categorically say now I can bend to my toes and sponge while bathing.

Which I could not do effectively since 1990 because of arthritis pain.

I can't remember what I spent managing it till I started cbd oil in July last year .

I can now pick something with my right hand and throw without pain at my hand joints.

I can't remember when it really stopped.

Even my waist pain which used to be terrible is gone.

Many other applications have worked like my incisor teeth that have gone brown and pained me has stopped after applying the oil.

I can happily testify to its efficacy in many applications.

However if the smallest bottle is always available it will be more affordable by price.

I'm on my 3rd bottle of 750 as I share with some persons to encourage them to buy.

This oil has come at the right in my life.

Even heart pain I do have has greatly relieved me.

[End Of Testimonial]
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Testimony on Enlarged Prostrate and Parkinson's disease ��

My dad has been suffering from enlarged prostrate and Parkinson's disease since 2014. His hands usually tremble severely that he hardly hold things.

As God would have it, cbd oil was recommended for my dad in May 2020. Just after a month of usage, the trembling hands are hardly noticeable and more than half of the enlarged prostrate was gone.

Thank God for this CBD Oil. Its indeed a miracle.
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2020
CBD oil has been shown to help with diabetes, cancer,heart disease, syndrome, liver disease, kidney disease, HIV/aids,epilepsy, PTSD/PTS, arthritis,asthma,low sperm count, erection dysfunction & male sexual health issue.etc.

Stop hiding your Disease

Buy one today

Call this number or whatsapp me
Let me help you solve a problem

https:///<+2348179445853

Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
let's continue
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
*FIBROID TESTIMONIAL FROM*
��

I have fibroid, according scan in November 2019, the biggest size was 13.6cm. I started using 750mg CBD Hempworx oil and the heavy flow started reducing compared to what it used to be.

I went for another scan on the 30th of May 2020, behold the fibroid has reduced to 8.5cm.

I am an affiliate and based in Abuja. CBD oil is a miracle in a bottle.�
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
*HELLO HOUSE*‼️

*We like to address the house once in a while* �.

The aim of starting this group, is to primarily encourage anyone who may silently be going through health issues and who has never had the courage to speak up and be heard!

The bitter truth is that...*Sickness is NOT a respecter of persons or personalities*‼️

So WHY do we take good health and life for granted?
You should *NEVER EVER* spare any expense when it comes to *YOUR health and that of YOUR LOVED ones!*

*...to those who say CBD oil is expensive,* in comparison to what are you making that conclusion? Chemotherapy? Daily Dialysis? Debilitating and life threatening illnesses? Surgery?

At the end of the day, when you weigh the cost, (not to sound morbid), CBD is much cheaper than medical bills and funeral costs ‼️"*��‍♀️

IF these products can help make a difference in your situation or that of a loved one, then BUY IT and don't waste time!!

On our part, we will keep sharing about the benefits of CBD oil and we won't stop - so that MORE people will know about it!

#StopSufferingInSilence
#SpeakUp
#Hempworx
#CBDoil
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Do you know? In 1619 North America marijuana laws forces farmers to grow hemp?

Now you know

Buy this stunning product today and give a testimony. Enjoy your life back again
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Call or whatsapp to get your CBD oil

https:///<+2348179445853
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
More testimonials are coming out.....
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
EAR DRUM BURST ��

This amazing CBD oil is incredible.
I had an eardrum burst in the aircraft last year, October. Trust Nigerian doctors!! The ENT doctor charged exorbitantly in his treatment. Infact, I was given hearing aid to support my hearing. Yet,I still had pains that were very excruciating.
In March,I prayerfully dropped the oil in both ears, morning and night.
I just did that for 3 days & the pains subsided & the whistling ( humming) sound disappeared till date.
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
DISCOLORATION GONE ��

Now I have another one, last week I noticed this very terrible itching under my breasts, I went straight to the mirror and what I saw frightened me.

There was a very big dark discoloration. I tried using an essential oil in my wardrobe for 2 days, but the darkening increased and itching doubled.

The night of the 2nd day, after I had my bath, I put a few drops of CBD OIL on my palm, used my index finger to rub it in Very well.

I decided not to take a look for about 3 days, but I kept rubbing the CBD OIL morning and night before bed time.

On day 4, I observed that the itching has stopped, and I just took a peep and wow! Discoloration gone, everywhere was normal like nothing ever happened there.

I was really wowed.

I regretted not taking a snap shot before, so I can take a snap shot of the after�

But I was happy.... CBD OIL is more powerful than we even think!
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
PMDD - FEMALE ISSUES*

It’s about time I post my testimony...spoiler, it’s about PMDD, anxiety, migraines, and sleep!
I started taking HempWorx in November 2017. I have suffered with something called PMDD (premenstrual dysphoric disorder) since approx 2014. PMDD symptoms include severe mood swings, rage, depression, anxiety, loss of interest in things you normally do, Brain fog, bloating and physical pain, suicide ideation....all in the 1-2 weeks before a woman’s period. It’s hell. I also suffered from 2-3 migraines a week, and horrible social anxiety. Anyhow I was really struggling to find something to help me cope, and then another PMDD warrior reached out to me and told me that HempWorx CBD oil had helped her. So I decided why not, I was willing to try anything. I had my first “round” of suicidal thoughts that month and I was desperate. And if it helped her, maybe it would help me. After two days, my brain fog had lifted. I was feeling pretty good. My symptoms that month were still there, but I felt I had a better handle on them. I didn’t yell at anyone and didn’t feel like I wanted to hide as much. By December, I was sleeping through the night (which hadn’t happened in years, I have four kids and have been battling insomnia for about a year). So that was huge! I didn’t know it would help that. I also noticed that I had only had 1 migraine since the day I started taking the oil! An entire month with just one migraine! Incredible! I wasn’t even thinking it would help those, but was super happy that it did!! As the weeks went by, I just kept feeling better and better. Plantar fasciitis pain lessened, I had lost a few pounds, and my skin was looking radiant. I was sleeping great every night, my typical social anxiety began to diminish, and my PMDD symptoms were becoming less and less with each month that passed. I’m starting to do things that my anxiety has always held me back from, because it now never rises to the point where it stops me in my tracks and I have an attack. I can push past it now! I’ve been taking it for 5 months, with only 3 migraines that entire time. And best part of all this, the month of March I had virtually NO PMDD symptoms. None!! My kids are so happy to have their energetic and happy mom back. � This stuff has helped me in so many areas of my life, I will never be without my oil!!
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Female Issues

������
I have endometriosis which has caused my cycle to be unbearable after losing both of my tubes due to ectopic pregnancies. Cramping that puts me in the fetal position, back pain so bad with no relief and same with my hips. Usually have nausea, terrible mood swings and am so tired. I started a trial of HempWorx two days before my cycle in December and had NO pain or other symptoms. Didn’t have any in January either ������
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
FEMALE ISSUES

������
I had hot flashes from radiation treatments. I was post menopause. I started waking up all hours to turn my pillow over because it was too hot. a week on 750 10 drops am and pm and no waking up at all and my thermostat seems to be back to normal
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Female Issues

�����
I have three kids and I had three C-sections. It caused me to have horrible endometriosis (scar tissue that grows in and outside of ur uterus) it caused me every month to feel like I was giving birth without having a baby. I suffered for 10 years. Every month in horrible unspeakable pain. Surgery, doctor's, pills nothing helped me! Until I took 10 drops of 500 and instantly my pain disappeared!!! My swelling went down. No more pain in my legs!! I can completely function on my period!!! All bc of this oil���
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Female Issues

�����
I am only on day 5 of taking the 750 oil and am taking it for hormonal inbalance. I was having menopause symptoms and am only 27! From my first drops I haven't had any hot flashes or excessive sweating (it was seriously a disgusting constant drip from my under arms) I've had less irritablility as well (my husband is thankful �) I've started a journal of each day I will post after my 30 days. I haven't hit my overall wellness of where I need to be yet but I am only on day 5 and the progress is already amazing.
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
� *Can CBD oil be used as bedroom oil??*

Yes it can be taken sublingually and applied topically as a massage oil.

CBD helps to heighten the Libido in both men and women and tackles issues relating to fertility in both sexes as well as, menopause in women and erectile dysfunction in men.

Our Hempworx CBD oil is also especially effective when used with the PEAK Spray which in itself deals with sexual performance and enhances stamina.
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
�� *BEDROOM ACTIVITIES RESTORED*��

This testimonial is from a customer and is short and straight to the point..�

Wow... Bedroom Activities revived n marriage issues addressed...

A lot happens when as a man u can not satisfy your woman...

They'll react in rebellion directly or out of respect indirectly...

#ThankYouCBD
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
*SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION*

I have been terrified to write this testimonial because of the embarrassment behind it. I am a mid 50 year old.

I have been with my husband for 38 years.

I have had sexual dysfunction for over 20 years and I have not had intercourse for 20 years because of extreme pain.

I have been to many doctors and sex therapists, and have tried every possible cream, salve, and lubricant on the market.

When I first bought the cbd oil I was hoping that it would help by taking it internally. After not noticing any results in a few weeks I decided to try it topically. I had a washcloth ready just in case the peppermint burned.

To my pleasant surprise it did not burn at all as a matter of fact it was very stimulating.

After 8 months on the oil, I am having other good successes in this department.

I hope this gives others some relief as well.
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
STRONG ERECTION

An affiliate that I introduced our CBD oil to sent this message to me:
�Hello madam, I am an affiliate. I have been on CBD oil for like a week now and honestly, it's been wonderful. I only use to have very very strong erection that could last two straight action when I was much younger. I hope u understand what I mean? Right now with CBD oil, it's the same with what I use to feel when I was younger . I am very very ok sexually now. Thanks for bringing CBD to us.
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
#InHouseTestimonial from a member of the group...

*#Libido*

� great testimonial!! ��
CBD is helping in bedrooms too!

Testimonial shared as received in her own words!
�����

Cbd oil is really a wonder�
i get tired easily especially during SEX � n my man doesn't like it at all but after taking cbd oil for 13 days my libido has been rejuvenate � we were both shocked at my performance ��..... thanks tonia for introducing me to cbd oil. It tackles with some things u don't even know u help on �. I feel so great. As per d baby hair i noticed it too and my energy level is fantastic �
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wonderful testimony of a customer
HEART CONDITION

������
I was born with a heart murmur that has left me with an extra heart beat and also skipping a beat! I'm also subject to a racing heart, for no apparent reason.
I've just discovered recently that 2-3 drops of Hemp Worx CBD Oil will correct my racing heart more safely and faster than the prescribed EXTRA BP med and a tranquilizer!!! These episodes are happening less and less frequently, too. I hadn't had one in weeks!
HW CBD Oil already corrected my bp back to normal (without the dangerous meds), even to textbook readings for normal!!!! YAY!
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
OMG! CBD OIL VS DEAFNESS.

She was deaf & now she can hear all thanks to God & CBD oil. Result beat argument. Read to the very End���

Wow wow wow, I have been deaf in my left ear rapidly declining the last 10 years, due to Lymes disease in the 1990’s, could not use the phone in that ear, very muffled, tin can sounding, last year had to get hearing aids for both ears, the left ear being the worst, I hate the hearing aids, wore them off and on, but lately have not been wearing them, I was able to hear someone who is very soft spoken and understood every word they said, not thinking anything about it, my husband pointed out to me “ were able to hear because you answered no problem instead of just nodding your head” I was amazed I did not realize it, I asked my husband to call me on the phone, and OMG, I clearly heard every word, not muffled, slight tin can sound but very clear, I can not believe this, it’s been years not being able to use my left ear on the phone! I am going back for a hearing test, I need to see how much it has changed! Been on the CBD oil since the 2nd week of January‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️I am so thrilled over this, is there anyone else who has noticed improvement in their hearing! Praise God, one happy woman here‼️I

The best gift you could give to your family, friends & love one’s is CBD oil. You can buy them a bag of rice or give them money, but also buy them CBD oil so that your family & loved ones’ can be in good health to enjoy the bag of rice & money. No gift could be compared to the gift of giving life & good health to our loved one’s & friends.
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
High Blood pressure & Glucose Level�

Testimonial�����
WE DO NOT HOLD MEDICAL CLAIMS BUT OUR TESTIMONIALS SPEAKS VOLUMES

I just turned 72 a week ago. I am a 10 year heart attack survivor who later developed attacks of atrial fibrillation accompanied by very rapid pulse and sky rocketing blood pressure. The frequency depended on stress levels. More recently the attacks have been fewer and further between, but my blood pressure has gone up and not helped by meds. About 3 weeks ago I started using the 750 drops and this past week started vaping with it twice a day. Below are before HempWorx CBD and after today. At the same time my 78 yr old husband has seen his blood glucose level drop 50-100 points. We are believers!
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Get your own cbd oil by calling or whatsapp at https:///<+2348179445853>
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Cbd oil is doing wonders

people are calling

Testimonials is going high
Re: What Is CBD OIL For? by Coolcoconut: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
I welcome you all to a new week

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Govt Says No To Reopening Schools, Viewing Centres / Nigerians, get our GNLD/NEOLIFE Supplements delivered to you at HOMES or OFFICES / Insomnia Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.