Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Finally She Is Not Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally She Is Not Pregnant. (700 Views)

Finally She Said Yes [pic] / Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. / Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally She Is Not Pregnant. by skymight(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
I want to thank everyone who in one way or the other contributed to my previous post regarding my girlfriend who thinks that she is pregnant.

Here is the post for those that remember https://www.nairaland.com/5908662/ooo-girlfriend-one-week-pregnant She actually saw her period today being the 28th day that she usually sees her period. I want to thank you specially Macqueeny because you really help with the sugar test advice. She did it yesterday and it did not foam that actually give her the mind and courage to tell the aunt that her stomach is paining her because at first she refused to thinking she is pregnant and that is where the confusion start from. And finally I want to thank and appreciate these following men and women for their advice, support and calls too. I do not have anything to give but God will surely reward each one of you. And truly I have learnt my lesson too.

Thank you all

eazzzy1,suxkill,thariodamaniac,leonard002,X0012,SweetCunt97,Intoboy,Veektov,IvarDboneless,Dagah2,Abikeade11,ferdvict2,nwachukwu9,Preshieben,SmartHanif,Damilosky9,Macqueeny,UndauntedYOCA,Norphiee,PattyMike,tegaofficial10,panmunium,OFFICIAL336,themaestro08

2 Likes

Re: Finally She Is Not Pregnant. by jimmyolasun: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
forget story.. when are you two going to have sex again...

Re: Finally She Is Not Pregnant. by Darkzayn: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
If u don't have Sense they will use you to cash out goodnight cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally She Is Not Pregnant. by Daniel7543: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thank God she's not pregnant.

We're happy for you.

Re: Finally She Is Not Pregnant. by Starz825(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
I hope u will have sense this time and abstain or use CD
Because if u go do shit this time...I trust God
Even if she try abort...she go still later born twins for you grin
Re: Finally She Is Not Pregnant. by haiti007(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Next time, you might not be this lucky
Re: Finally She Is Not Pregnant. by suxkill: 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Next time ensure postino 2 or your shin guard is close by before you fire any kpekus

One love bro

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Anyone You Met On Any Social Media / . / Between Sex And Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.