Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (81694 Views)

See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. / A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Burna440(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2020
pocohantas:
It is a cobra- a forest cobra. Yes it is HIGHLY venomous. Would avoid humans, but very aggressive when provoked.

Since it had ruptured abdomen, then it most likely died from ingesting your landlord’s poisoned rat.

There are some poisons the snake’s system can fight off, the type Patience Ozokwo puts in her husband’s meal and has the guts to taste it before serving him. Your landlord obviously used something lethal. The rat didn’t stand a chance, neither did the snake.

The snake broke an important rule- only eat your kill. When no be say e be vulture or hyena, why e chop something wey done die?grin grin

So, how was it terrorizing your neighborhood? Did it snatch your phone or chyke your babe? undecided

Maybe e collect d brother babe
U funny sha
Thumbs up
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by femmyapson(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2020
TheBusinessHub:

Why did you judge hastily. Did I use you and not pay you for services rendered?

Please, point me to one person I've used and refused to pay for their services.

Are you aware I even given my address to my partners working with me aboard my team's project.

Be careful how you go about maring the image of other people. Only speak what you know about and when anything is beyond your scope of knowledge, learn to walk away.

I leave you to your conscience. Do to others as you would like done to you

As for writers, many declared interest:

1. Can't combine primary work with writing

2. Too many grammatical blunders

3. Disomcovered they were too busy after we started

4. Some have relatives dead even after they qualified to work with me. Atleast three

5. I keep getting projects and need to expand despite getting three writers

FYI, I sent 10k to a Nairalander who could write very well but didn't have a phone or modem. If the police wants to confirm, he's available

Learn not to talk and gossip about other people's engagements you have zero facts about

I am sorry..Forgive me
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2020
pocohantas:
It is a cobra- a forest cobra. Yes it is HIGHLY venomous. Would avoid humans, but very aggressive when provoked.

Since it had ruptured abdomen, then it most likely died from ingesting your landlord’s poisoned rat.

There are some poisons the snake’s system can fight off, the type Patience Ozokwo puts in her husband’s meal and has the guts to taste it before serving him. Your landlord obviously used something lethal. The rat didn’t stand a chance, neither did the snake.

The snake broke an important rule- only eat your kill. When no be say e be vulture or hyena, why e chop something wey done die?grin grin

So, how was it terrorizing your neighborhood? Did it snatch your phone or chyke your babe? undecided
someone is tripping wink. I don't understand why a lot of guys despise you here. To me nothing do you.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by AerialMapper: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2020
You had a natural predator for the rats.

You wasted money to buy poisons; killed the rats.

Fed the poisoned rats to the snake which would have naturally solved your rat problem

Now you've killed the snake which would have killed the rats

You will still have a rat problem and now you've got to keep buying poison cos you killed the snake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by TheBusinessHub: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2020
femmyapson:

I am sorry..Forgive me

You see why we shouldn't judge people too hastily. Others will see and quickly label me. I found writers but most were using phones and I want writers who use laptops as they will be naturally faster. I've had to buy phones for two and intend buying laptop for one next week. Let's learn not to be too quick to label people

1 Like

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by iso604: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Who did the Autopsy?

The rat killer

1 Like

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2020
africandollar:

Not reall a snake a lover but...

I love the OP's use/command of english, it's quite unlike some 'one-naira' english others use in their posts. tongue
your English is 30 Kobo tongue

1 Like

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by SpaceAngel: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Cobra shocked
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by SamuelLoch: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Jarus:
Since I have been reading about and seeing pictures of snakes on Nairaland in the last 4 years, I have been extremely careful, probably paranoid.

Even rope now looks like a snake to me. I once saw something under my generator and rushed out to call boys in my neighbourhood who came out with matchete, only to find out it was a rope.

I hardly step out at night or early in the morning again.

What about using the toilet at night?
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by femmyapson(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2020
TheBusinessHub:

You see why we shouldn't judge people too hastily. Others will see and quickly label me. I found writers but most were using phones and I want writers who use laptops as they will be naturally faster. I've had to buy phones for two and intend buying laptop for one next week. Let's learn not to be too quick to label people
This is a Nigerian forum.
Many Fraudster comes in sheep clothing.
Hence we don't know who is real nor fake.
Once again, I'm sorry
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by aspiring44: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Perhaps , the snake catch Lassa instantly
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by olusma23(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Pls, who is this #Lalasticlala that always get tag on this forum and I haven't seen any of his post here. Just curious.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Why?
Because the poison is still potent in the head
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2020
tyup:
The rate at which Cobra is increasing in this country is xo alarming

And what is Buhari doing to curtail their growth na. nawa o sad

Bubu don hear nwin for una hand aswear Everything na him fault grin
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by africandollar: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Goalnaldo:
your English is 30 Kobo tongue
grin You dey find my trouble shey?
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by qtx(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2020
pocohantas:

lol
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

Because the poison is still potent in the head
lalasticlala loves eating the head. That is his favourite part of snake meat. He us always using it to soak gari
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Awoof dey run Belle

1 Like

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2020
OP, I like your style of writing. Very well composed! @all nairalanders viewing this comment, if you are having challenges writing, sometimes, try to examine the style of other people's writing, and emulate it using your own words.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Vatod(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Uncle LALA oyaaa let’s cook!!! I no Dey eat tsha!
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by bigcee(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Jarus:
"I once saw something under my generator and rushed out to call boys in my neighbourhood who came out with matchete, only to find out it was a rope"
grin grin grin

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Makavelli25: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2020
olusma23:
Pls, who is this #La.las.ticlal.a that always get tag on this forum and I haven't seen any of his post here. Just curious.
he is a supermod

2 Likes

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by boyjo: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
This big black snake once startled me close to my house at night on my way back from work. I told my landlord so we kept on the look-out for it without success. Some months later, I returned from work at night and met my landlord sitting outside. While discussing with him, His wife noticed something moving on top of a pile of building blocks arranged in an undeveloped plot of land close to us and it turned out to be the snake. Once again it escaped.

Some days ago my landlord used rat poison to kill the small rats wrecking havoc in his apartment, He then gathered the dead rats and disposed them in the same plot of land that doubles as our refuse bin and a safe haven for the slithery creature. Just this evening we discovered that the snake was lying stone dead in the refuse bin haven probably fed on the poisoned rats. A critical observation revealed a decomposing portion in its abdomen arguably resulting from a secondary poisoning from the rats it fed on. How the mighty have fallen easily.

Petrol and rags have been used to burn up the remains to avoid the poignant smell that will infiltrate the atmosphere if it is allowed to putrefy.

NB: No pepper soup things on this as I wont have been alive to type this. grin grin grin

Fellow Nairalanders what specie of snake is this? Is it venomous? Please manage my camera quality.

Which rat poison did the landlord use?

Na I'm make lion no dey chop meat wey im no kill.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by boyjo: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
This big black snake once startled me close to my house at night on my way back from work. I told my landlord so we kept on the look-out for it without success. Some months later, I returned from work at night and met my landlord sitting outside. While discussing with him, His wife noticed something moving on top of a pile of building blocks arranged in an undeveloped plot of land close to us and it turned out to be the snake. Once again it escaped.

Some days ago my landlord used rat poison to kill the small rats wrecking havoc in his apartment, He then gathered the dead rats and disposed them in the same plot of land that doubles as our refuse bin and a safe haven for the slithery creature. Just this evening we discovered that the snake was lying stone dead in the refuse bin haven probably fed on the poisoned rats. A critical observation revealed a decomposing portion in its abdomen arguably resulting from a secondary poisoning from the rats it fed on. How the mighty have fallen easily.

Petrol and rags have been used to burn up the remains to avoid the poignant smell that will infiltrate the atmosphere if it is allowed to putrefy.

NB: No pepper soup things on this as I wont have been alive to type this. grin grin grin

Fellow Nairalanders what specie of snake is this? Is it venomous? Please manage my camera quality.

Which rat poison your landlord use?
Na im make lion no dey chop wetin im no kill.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by don4real18(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nagina is dead grin
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Abolarin91(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
It looks like black Mumbai
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Nchenches: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Who did the Autopsy?

U took the question from my mouth.
But hopefully, whoever did the autopsy wore gloves during the autopsy.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Nchenches: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Mr Op. in what part of this world is your home where you killed the ugly snake? Incomplete Report is bad.

Snakes are the most stupid, dangerous and ugly creatures in the world. They invade human habitation instead of going to settle in the bushes like other dangerous animals.

1 Like

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Toni19: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
tyup:
The rate at which Cobra is increasing in this country is xo alarming

And what is Buhari doing to curtail their growth na. nawa o sad

Best comedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / See What A Man Was Spotted Doing On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning(pic) / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.