Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (81690 Views)

See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. / A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
pocohantas:
It is a cobra- a forest cobra. Yes it is HIGHLY venomous. Would avoid humans, but very aggressive when provoked.

Since it had ruptured abdomen, then it most likely died from ingesting your landlord’s poisoned rat.

There are some poisons the snake’s system can fight off, the type Patience Ozokwo puts in her husband’s meal and has the guts to taste it before serving him. Your landlord obviously used something lethal. The rat didn’t stand a chance, neither did the snake.

The snake broke an important rule- only eat your kill. When no be say e be vulture or hyena, why e chop something wey done die?grin grin

So, how was it terrorizing your neighborhood? Did it snatch your phone or chyke your babe? undecided
Crazy ass comment grin grin grin
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
olusma23:
Pls, who is this #Lalasticlala that always get tag on this forum and I haven't seen any of his post here. Just curious.
he's the most loved moderator here and he loves snakes a lot. Needless to say, he always moves snake threads to promise land (front page)
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
jmichael259:

Really? And you will believe anything just to keep worshipping your slave masters.

lack of knowledge dey kill Nigerians

[quo
Yes Bros meself I wonder o

They don't know. Imagine conspiracy theories against their own brother's death!

Open your eyes O slave to the suffering of your brother and stand by him! Trump and elections have nothing to do with this. Blacks have been dying at the hands of police in America everyday that people are tired of just complaining and police are more reckless cos nothing will happen to them.

. You keep making reference to "your brother killed in US". Address the unabated killings back home and leave Trump's America. You think those niggard give a damn who you are or what you feel about them

1 Like

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Malawian:

Instead of to open brand new thread untop the snake.
There is a thread on it since yesterday with two other pictures. It's yet to make fp.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by rafak: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
tyup:
The rate at which Cobra is increasing in this country is xo alarming

And what is Buhari doing to curtail their growth na. nawa o sad
Nnamdi KANU has the solution from our discussions in his hidden place.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Malawian:

Instead of to open brand new thread untop the snake.
https://www.nairaland.com/5915140/massive-python-killed-security
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Akaegwu:

There is a thread on it since yesterday with two other pictures. It's yet to make fp.
You didn't say the Magic word: Lalasticlala grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
this is no cobra........it is the dreaded black Mamba..........one of, if not the most deadliest and poisonous snake know to mankind..... Thank God u are guys are safe........I remembered the day I killed this black mamba about 15 or 17 years ago with my barehands..........at the time.....I didn't Know how deadly this snake could be......
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
tyup:

its not a cobra
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by yaki84: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Akaegwu:

This one was killed in my area yesterday.
No be person prick u dey draw so?
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Spitting cobra.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
toobusy:
this is no cobra........it is the dreaded black Mamba..........one of, if not the most deadliest and poisonous snake know to mankind..... Thank God u are guys are safe........I remembered the day I killed this black mamba about 15 or 17 years ago with my barehands..........at the time.....I didn't Know how deadly this snake could be......

Rubbish. A black mamba is ash coloured with a black inner mouth. You know nothing about snakes.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
bigcee:

grin grin grin

That's the effect of too Nairalanding o
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
This message is to all the snake threaders... The picture that should be attached to every snake thread shouldn't be more than one.... It's scary AF I had to close my eyes to scroll down to read comments... And behold when I opened my eyes I still saw the effing picture
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by namdo(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
This OP is a good narrator. The snake met bad luck probably due to starvation. Why Snake come eat dead rats?

1 Like

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
pocohantas:
It is a cobra- a forest cobra. Yes it is HIGHLY venomous. Would avoid humans, but very aggressive when provoked.

Since it had ruptured abdomen, then it most likely died from ingesting your landlord’s poisoned rat.

There are some poisons the snake’s system can fight off, the type Patience Ozokwo puts in her husband’s meal and has the guts to taste it before serving him. Your landlord obviously used something lethal. The rat didn’t stand a chance, neither did the snake.

The snake broke an important rule- only eat your kill. When no be say e be vulture or hyena, why e chop something wey done die?grin grin

So, how was it terrorizing your neighborhood? Did it snatch your phone or chyke your babe? undecided

That woman na icon for poison testing
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by adzone: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Oboy this is a big cobra � o.. but am sure our flight dey fly go FP..

And finally our flight landed at FP.. anything snake oboy na FP straight..

Event centers have been opened by the Lagos state government, but don't just let an uninvited guest gain entry to your party.. let our experienced Bouncers secure your events at an affordable rate.. for inquiries check my signature
Hello advertise your bouncer service for free on www.adzone.ng and reach more people in nigeria

Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by gly(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
toobusy:

Bros! Take it slowly na!
Black Mamba with your bare hands? Even when you were much younger and unenlightened compared to now?

I hail o!!!
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by thymm: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
pocohantas:

It's also possible that the snake ate some of the poisoned rats before they died. The poison will even weaken them and make it easier to be caught by the snake
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Cooldude68(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
That's a mamba!
Black mamba!!!
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jarus:
Since I have been reading about and seeing pictures of snakes on Nairaland in the last 4 years, I have been extremely careful, probably paranoid.

Even rope now looks like a snake to me. I once saw something under my generator and rushed out to call boys in my neighbourhood who came out with matchete, only to find out it was a rope.

I hardly step out at night or early in the morning again.

LOL
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by GuestLog: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Hahahaha! laugh want finish Me. As in they even gallivant around with reckless abandon . I'll get back to you on that.
I chased one the other day, it was just walking slowly as if it didn't hear me shout "Kai"
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by GuestLog: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
jmichael259:

lack of knowledge dey kill Nigerians

Make conspiracy theory kill you there! Slowpoke!
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by sylve11: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
tyup:

Lol grin cool
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by sylve11: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Akaegwu:

This one was killed in my area yesterday.

Is this a python or a cobra? shocked cool
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jarus:
Since I have been reading about and seeing pictures of snakes on Nairaland in the last 4 years, I have been extremely careful, probably paranoid.

Even rope now looks like a snake to me. I once saw something under my generator and rushed out to call boys in my neighbourhood who came out with matchete, only to find out it was a rope.

So u no go fit kill snake like a man, if ur children come report give u say snake dey ur kitchen.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
toobusy:
lol..the faceless man, is that u?
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by peeps4u: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Oboy this is a big cobra � o.. but am sure our flight dey fly go FP..

And finally our flight landed at FP.. anything snake oboy na FP straight..

Event centers have been opened by the Lagos state government, but don't just let an uninvited guest gain entry to your party.. let our experienced Bouncers secure your events at an affordable rate.. for inquiries check my signature

Are you sure event Centres have been opened in Lag?

You can advertise your services without peddling lies
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Nharncygrace(f): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jarus:

Aswear ooo..me sef I can’t go out at night always having the thoughts of seeing snakes,ordinarily to bath at night in my bathroom I am always scared ,even to look at holes fear Dey grip me.
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by Salowise: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
I don't know if I'm the only muscular guy that's scared of � Snake
Re: Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Well you should have confirmed before saying I lied ..
peeps4u:

Are you sure event Centres have been opened in Lag?

You can advertise your services without peddling lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / See What A Man Was Spotted Doing On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning(pic) / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.