Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM (1986 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
anslem04:

I guess your definition of low centres around "my tribe" speaking of your carefree selection, eleran,curse and ogbomoso graduate grin all that in aggregrate does not even sum up to one, tbh am beginnin to give up yu will eva guess anytin rite about me undecided "Slap" was that how you got that thing you call a brain, apparently ur mom stopped.
I will ignore your diversions,cos mere thot of screwing sense thru yu nauseate me undecided .. so i will keep it @ exposing ur oversabi asss(iyanma) with references, when yu are ready to defend "retract for a card" holla grin grin
[/s]

To the bin...

3 Likes

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

To the bin...

Gud 2 know you swallowed retracted it cos you are the "bin"
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
anslem04:

Gud 2 know you swallowed retracted it cos you are the "bin"

The word is RETRACTED. Hit your head on the wall.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

The word is RETRACTED. Hit your head on the wall.

i am sure that word is not a noun .. why putting so much effort on the caps key grin calm down n av your sit.

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
anslem04:

i am sure that word is not a noun .. why putting so much effort on the caps key grin calm down n av your sit.

Never knew all letters of a noun are put in caps. Coming from someone who starts his post with small letters.

Once again, it is RETRACTED. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Never knew all letters of a noun are put in caps. Coming from someone who starts his post with small letters.

Once again, it is RETRACTED. grin

my bad undecided buh the fact remains no one takes nairaland more serious that you do, life must be jealous.grin PRESENTATION geng av yur sit. grin

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
anslem04:

my bad undecided buh the fact remains no one takes nairaland more serious that you do, life must be jealous.grin PRESENTATION geng av yur sit. grin

Yet I am not the one with 7 alternates for trolling? Impressive! grin grin

Still RETRACTED.
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Yet I am not the one with 7 alternates for trolling? Impressive! grin grin

Still RETRACTED.

poco its bin how long now " no leave no transfer grin i even heard you prefer "a breakup" to "a ban". smh! may we not av omo for a child

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
anslem04:

poco its bin how long now " no leave no transfer grin i even heard you prefer "a breakup" to "a ban". smh! may we not av omo for a child

Dry!! Boy bye.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Dry!! Boy bye.

no wonder you no wan sit apparently aunty wants to suck on it ... oya

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Alexaonfleek: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
It it only me that slaps the atm machine when it's taking too much time undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
It it only me that slaps the atm machine when it's taking too much time undecided

Slap machine kwa? Hope you no dey take like that slap human being? shocked
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Alexaonfleek: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Slap machine kwa? Hope you no dey take like that slap human being? shocked
grin
Haha
It's only the atm machine ooo.

The thing dey vex pesin na
Especially when I'm in a hurry,and people behind me are looking at me one kind.
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
grin
Haha
It's only the atm machine ooo.

The thing dey vex pesin na
Especially when I'm in a hurry,and people behind me are looking at me one kind.

Does it work? The slapping I mean... grin

The way they look at you ehn. What of when you are doing multiple withdrawals? Like 10k into 5 places. cry cry
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Alexaonfleek: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Does it work? The slapping I mean... grin

The way they look at you ehn. What of when you are doing multiple withdrawals? Like 10k into 5 places. cry cry
haha
Yes oo,it will get sense by force. grin
And I don't like carrying plenty cash with me.
I've never really done withdrawal of more than 20k.
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
haha
Yes oo,it will get sense by force. grin
And I don't like carrying plenty cash with me.
I've never really done withdrawal of more than 20k.

I am a cash person. So many times I have been out with friends and colleagues, they have POS issues, I just bring out the cash. Then I give them that “cash rules” look. I am learning to be like you people sha, I don’t have up to 3k on me right now.

Good to know the slap works for you. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Klass99(f): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Klass99(f): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Klass99:

Is this a photo of Alfonso Riberio? The popular act called Carlton Banks on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

I'm referring to the 5th picture.

I don’t know who he is. That picture is used as meme on NL/social media. cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by cococandy(f): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oh my.

Sorry.
Klass99:

Lol, Union Bank caused me to shed tears an entire weekend. The bank's ATM debited me without dispensing cash on a Saturday morning, when I desperately needed food stuffs and went grocery shopping.

I called my back to report the issue, frantically hoping a reversal would be immediate so I could still shop. I had no food at home, absolutely nothing to eat.

All the money I had in my account was debited without being dispensed. That completely ruined my weekend. I went to the supermarket earlier and shopped for the things I needed, only to be informed at the the check out counter that the POS wasn't working, hence my trip to the ATM.

It took 7 days, for a resolution/reversal. My bank had to contact Union Bank to verify my claims first and blah, blah, blah. Now, I try to only use my bank's ATM, cos a reversal will happen almost immediately or within 24 hours.

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Klass99:

Lol, Union Bank caused me to shed tears an entire weekend. The bank's ATM debited me without dispensing cash on a Saturday morning, when I desperately needed food stuffs and went grocery shopping.

I called my bank to report the issue, frantically hoping a reversal would be immediate so I could still shop. I had no food at home, absolutely nothing to eat.

All the money I had in my account was debited without being dispensed. That completely ruined my weekend. I went to the supermarket earlier and shopped for the things I needed, only to be informed at the the check out counter that the POS wasn't working, hence my trip to the ATM.

It took 7 days, for a resolution/reversal. My bank had to contact Union Bank to verify my claims first and blah, blah, blah. Now, I try to only use my bank's ATM, cos a reversal will happen almost immediately or within 24 hours.

Sorry about your experience. I guess you should have just rested after the failed POS transaction. That was heaven giving you a sign... cheesy
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Klass99(f): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Klass99(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Klass99:

Thanks, valuable lesson learnt that day. Stick with your bank's ATM as much as you can Klass.

I usually do that because other banks will want to charge me fees anyway. Thief people.
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by saucecode(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
cococandy:

I usually do that because other banks will want to charge me fees anyway. Thief people.
You still don't have a credit card yet after six years? Well obviously.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Klass99:

You no well at all grin

Rest, when my fridge/kitchen were empty?

I needed everything on my shopping list that day o!

Yes na. You know sometimes your bank’s server is down. You may not know and keep moving from one ATM to another, till you get what you are looking for.

Stop waiting till everywhere is empty. Why una like last-minute buying like this? angry
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Klass99(f): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know who he is. That picture is used as meme on NL/social media. cheesy cheesy
You don't know Carlton Banks? cheesy
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ishilove:

I am just 38, Ishi. Who is he? embarassed
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by ibkayee(f): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
pocohantas:

I am just 38, Ishi. Who is he? embarassed
You are a disgrace
Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by joseph1832(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ishilove:

some people no watch television oh. grin

Re: 8 Stressful Thoughts Every Nigerian Has When Using The ATM by paix(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
pocohantas:
In this era of destroying debit cards?

Anyway, the word is RETRACT. Not swallow, not eat...
If snakes in Nigeria can swallow billions of naira, wetin be ATM card?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Profitable Business To Start With 100k In 2022 In Nigeria / Lagos Nigeria Real Estate Affiliate Program / I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.