Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue (558 Views)

My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki / My Interview Experience / My Interview Experience-you Might Learn A Thing Or Two. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue by mcdon1986: 2:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Good day nairalanders, please I have interview tomorrow at #11 Afolabi lesi street illupeju, Lagos, and I came into Lagos yesterday and I am staying at badore road lekki-Ajah
axis, how do which is the best transport route I should take. someone suggested I should take bus going to oshodi and stop at barracks,

please I need your assistance those who understands Lagos very well.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue by Goldencheese(m): 5:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Ok

Get to Ajah Bus Stop, Under Bridge and take any Obalende bus. At Obalende, take Oshodi bus, and tell the driver or conductor you would be dropping at Anthony Bus Stop. Cross over to the other side, hail a bike or ask for the street you're going to.

You can also Google the street.

All the best with your job interview.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue by Structuralman: 5:20am On Jun 10, 2020
mcdon1986:
Good day nairalanders, please I have interview tomorrow at #11 Afolabi lesi street illupeju, Lagos, and I came into Lagos yesterday and I am staying at badore road lekki-Ajah
axis, how do which is the best transport route I should take. someone suggested I should take bus going to oshodi and stop at barracks,

please I need your assistance those who understands Lagos very well.
thanks

The Oshodi bus from Ajah will not pass tru Barracks. Take a bus from Ajah to CMS. From CMS enter bus to either Ikeja or Ketu and alight st Anthony. Use the pedestrian bridge and cross over to the other side where GT Bank is located. On that town planning road enter bike or keke to your location

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue by Nickshrapnel: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Make sure you use the pedestrian bridge o
Re: Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue by mcdon1986: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Goldencheese:
Ok

Get to Ajah Bus Stop, Under Bridge and take any Obalende bus. At Obalende, take Oshodi bus, and tell the driver or conductor you would be dropping at Anthony Bus Stop. Cross over to the other side, hail a bike or ask for the street you're going to.

You can also Google the street.

All the best with your job interview.

okay thanks, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue by mcdon1986: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Structuralman:

The Oshodi bus from Ajah will not pass tru Barracks. Take a bus from Ajah to CMS. From CMS enter bus to either Ikeja or Ketu and alight st Anthony. Use the pedestrian bridge and cross over to the other side where GT Bank is located. On that town planning road enter bike or keke to your location
thank you so much
Re: Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue by Goldencheese(m): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2020
mcdon1986:

okay thanks, I appreciate

You're welcome.
Re: Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue by mcdon1986: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Make sure you use the pedestrian bridge o
thanks
Re: Please I Need Help For Direction To My Interview Venue by Structuralman: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2020
mcdon1986:
thank you so much

Best wishes. The job is already yours!

(1) (Reply)

Full Time Marketing Executives Needed / Top 10 IT Recruitment Companies In Nigeria / NPOWER: Important News Update For The Batch A And B Beneficiaries 7/8/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.