Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd (50388 Views)

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation / "Racist" Throwback Video: Obama, Clintons, Schumer, Democrats "Hate Immigrants" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
FAKENESS of the Highest order !

These ones have no love or feelings for you...

These ones are just Power mongers!

Over 16yrs in the system, yet has not seen the need to advocate against Racism..

If you like , Wear Hollandis, lace or Agbada it does not Change anything! Tooo fake!
Typical hater, she no do o them complain, she do them go still complain, but if na trump now you go de sing hymns and worship. You what have you done for your neighbours murdered by fulani militia or boko haram?

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Kay25(m): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Democrats the hypocrites....

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by ikorodureporta: 6:41am On Jun 10, 2020
bayotwice:
Witch
cheesy Na Trump ex.. that's d attitude
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by IpobAntidote: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2020
[s][s]
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Photo OP... why the kente cloth, is George a Ghanaian? Oops, I forgot it’s an election year, blacks vote are needed again...
Enough of this pandering by these establishments, kneeling, black out squares won’t stop racism
Nancy kneel but needed help to stand up, too bad she ought to relinquish her position as house speaker
80 years old - 33 years in national politics and she’s blaming trump

Nancy - 17th term as a congressman
Trump - 1st term as a president

He has done 3 things that’ll make black Americans be on a level playing field with other races

Historical Funding of HBCU
historical black employment
The first Step Act

And immediately after Floyd’s death, before the protests he directed FBI and DOJ to get involved Incase the cop escape state law, he won’t escape federal law... I bet you don’t know all this cause you’ve been programmed to hate on the man

When ANTIFA hijacked the riot, what did he do? He declared them domestic terrorist, rolled out NATIONAL GUARDS into the street and called governors to maintain law and order... did you see anything like riot since then?

And for your info, the wall he’s building will help Africa cause if humans are still allowed to cross the southern border illegally, there are high chances that Latinos (Central America & south America) will pass through this routes than Africans will. are you willing to fly to Mexico to be transported through the southern border by cartels ? This has helped blacks community in America because an employer will rather employ an illegal alien that’ll be paid below the minimum wage, use for odd jobs and that he’ll be able to dismiss arbitrarily ( which led to increase in black employment) but I don’t know why your brain has been programmed to hate on him... follow another news source apart from CNN... it’ll help

I wish to ask what Obama did during his 8 years to curb racism but I won’t grin

PS- I didn’t formulate that on my own before you masturbate unnecessarily on my post, a black American explained that to me

I’ll reply sensible mentions but y’all calling me names for having an opinion... well it’s a free world, You can call[/s] me what you want
[/s]

FOXTARD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by miket2(m): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2020
FlordFlorez:
We know why. Other blacks that have been killed in the past doesn't matter. This particular one'd mattered cos it's so close to election time. Black votes alone cant give u the victory. Lame permutation from demorats.

LOL YOU dont know what you are talking about.

They are kneeling because these have been the worst riots for for over 70 years , these are the first riots where they had to take a sitting president a bunker for his protection

These are the first riots where people demonstrated against the American government in England Scotland Greece France Belgium , in fat let me not list the countries because the list is long.

Trust me me they know how bad America is looking , they were condemned by so many countries, even Iran of all places

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Bethel4Life(f): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2020
extol1:

I thought you are from Ghana, how do you know much about Nigeria?
ha! Thats my maternal side oo.. have spent many vacs in Nigeria. Moreover socia media has made news about countries more accessible.. Most esp Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by walteriyke: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:
for a Whole 8 minute and 46 secs? that's cool...But OP this suppose to be a visual post, so where are the images of them kneeling down?
the pix is there na abi free mode dey work here too lol
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Pelosi, Schumer kneel in silence for almost 9 minutes to honor George Floyd

www.thehill.com/homenews/house/501633-pelosi-schumer-kneel-in-silence-for-almost-9-minutes-to-honor-george-floyd%3famp

First thing I said when I saw this picture yesterday on BBC was:

"Politicians are never sincere. They are always looking to pounce on every single cadaver like the vultures that they truly are."

This was totally unnecessary.

I hate it when people pounce on every single opportunity bait voters. It's annoying and maybe that is why I don't really like politicians generally.

Note: I just hate camera business. That's my grouse with all of this.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by olaniyilukman(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Nigeria is the worst country to live in.. Just watch and see how many changes will be made in the US system.. But here, hundreds will be killed but our government wont do anything.
God bless you and your family bro! You have exactly spoke my mind... Bro, you can equally be of help to me as well, I need a job oh and I don't mind if it is a skill as well
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by salford1: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Nigeria is the worst country to live in.. Just watch and see how many changes will be made in the US system.. But here, hundreds will be killed but our government wont do anything.
It's already happening. Confederate flags (symbol of hate) banned by the Marines and the Navy. Police reforms underway too. GF did not die in vain.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by TrippleEEE: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2020
You wee think Pelosi is not a Psycho.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by ruffbob(m): 6:49am On Jun 10, 2020
See nairaland hypocrites all over talking about black lives matter but they all come to this forum and litter it with tribalism, igbo vs Yoruba, Hausa vs southerners etc the worst is using derogatory names for each other. Now what's the difference between racism and tribalism
Charity begins at home share love not hate.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by israelmao(m): 6:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Kneeling down it is not always a measure of good character or behaviour,the real man is within.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Bethel4Life(f): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2020
olaniyilukman:
God bless you and your family bro! You have exactly spoke my mind... Bro, you can equally be of help to me as well, I need a job oh and I don't mind if it is a skill as well
Em do i look like a man?
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by ofiko123(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Nice one.. George Floyd deserves it..
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Bethel4Life(f): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2020
ruffbob:
See nairaland hypocrites all over talking about black lives matter but they all come to this forum and litter it with tribalism, igbo vs Yoruba, Hausa vs southerners etc the worst is using derogatory names for each other. Now what's the difference between racism and tribalism
Charity begins at home share love not hate.
Oops! U didnt know.. Nigeria are damn hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by extol1(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Bethel4Life:
ha! Thats my maternal side oo.. have spent many vacs in Nigeria. Moreover socia media has made news about countries more accessible.. Most esp Nairaland.
good to know that. just notice me next time when you are around but how do you tend to say the level of development in Nigeria to Ghana
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Oluwafhemmi10: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Cherez:

We read lots of unnecessary meaning into this
Recognizing that African-Americans are being brutalized is a huge act of truthfulness & humility
Then kneeling and with an African symbol is to show respect.
Guy, this nothing bad
Have you ever seen a Nigerian politician kneel to apologize for his own wrong talk more another person's?
Mehn, let's commend them and then condemn them if they don't make good legislation to curb this evil racism

Wot are u commending for truth sake, why are u people so gullible about politricks in dis 21st century...
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by olaniyilukman(m): 6:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Em do i look like a man?
Pls pardon my misidentification, I just woke up now and type.. I am so sorry this morning.. Anyway you can be of help as well, I need a job to keep me survive and I will be glad if you can help
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Kingsam20: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2020
kiss
kovic20:

He will not do none of this cheap shot to gain favors but use facts like lowest black unemployment in American history under his administration before corona happened as his card. Republicans are just like Igbos, will tell it to your face and not beat around the bush and deceit like Democracts and Afonjas.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by mvem(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2020
veeshock:

Typical hater, she no do o them complain, she do them go still complain, but if na trump now you go de sing hymns and worship. You what have you done for your neighbours murdered by fulani militia or boko haram?
this woman was there during Obama when in record more blacks were killed and imprisoned. Black lives matter started during Obamasy time, why is it that all these show of empathy didn't happen. If you don't see politics written in all these then you are blind...this is an election and they are trying to exploit the situation
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by barrypro: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Good
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by miket2(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Trump is finished and its totally his own fault , all the big financial backers have deserted him and Republicans are now openly blasting him.

Everything that has happened was totally avoidable and was caused by his own stupidity , that is why all the senior heads of his armed forces blasted him.

The demonstrations were very peaceful , his own advisors kept on telling him to go out and make a statement to his family and to give his condolences , something every single president regardless of political affiliation has always done , because that all people want to hear and also because that is what any decent human being will do.

But because Trump thinks he knows best not only did he refuse to make a statement the stupid man insulted the peaceful demonstrators , so they smashed the place. Its after they now have smashed the whole place up and hes seen even his most loyal supporters criticise him that he said gave the statement.

He is a horrible leader , and I dont support any party , You can not allow your emotions to be involved when it comes to politics , because of his ego , because he hates being told what to do , he refused , and he also abused them making things worse.

Any sensible politician would have seen how angry people were getting and would have moved to diffuse the situation , but due to his ego and stubbornness he escalated the problems.

There is no point in having political advisors if you dont take their advice.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by IpobAntidote: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Photo OP... why the kente cloth, is George a Ghanaian? Oops, I forgot it’s an election year, blacks vote are needed again...
Enough of this pandering by these establishments, kneeling, black out squares won’t stop racism
Nancy kneel but needed help to stand up, too bad she ought to relinquish her position as house speaker

He has done 3 things that’ll make black Americans be on a level playing field with other races

The first Step Act

And immediately after Floyd’s death, before the protests he directed FBI and DOJ to get involved Incase the cop escape state law, he won’t escape federal law... I bet you don’t know all this cause you’ve been programmed to hate on the man

When ANTIFA hijacked the riot, what did he do? He declared them domestic terrorist, rolled out NATIONAL GUARDS into the street and called governors to maintain law and order... did you see anything like riot since then?

And for your info, the wall he’s building will help Africa cause if humans are still allowed to cross the southern border illegally, there are high chances that Latinos (Central America & south America) will pass through this routes than Africans will. are you willing to fly to Mexico to be transported through the southern border by cartels ? This has helped blacks community in America because an employer will rather employ an illegal alien that’ll be paid below the minimum wage, use for odd jobs and that he’ll be able to dismiss arbitrarily ( which led to increase in black employment) but I don’t know why your brain has been programmed to hate on him... follow another news source apart from CNN... it’ll help

PS- I didn’t formulate the 5th paragraph (Was and immigration) on my own before you masturbate unnecessarily on my post, a black American explained that to me

I’ll reply sensible mentions but y’all calling me names for having an opinion... well it’s a free world, You can call me what you want
[/s]

Rubbish primary school naive analysis. Obviously you have no clue about what this is all about.
First, you have to know and understand the history of police brutality and how Trump has downplayed and tried to dilute the conversation over the years.
Secondly, after this recent incident, he also tried to do tha same by calling all protesters thugs and using unmarked military men to clear peaceful protesters from the front of the WH.
Antifa hijack the protests? So far 2 whites racist idiots have been arrested with plans to bomb and incite racial war, I'm sure you didn't hear about that or just don't care to include that in your diatribes.
Too early to be wasting my time typing a long response.
You need to watch other sources of real news instead of faux entertainment channel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by MozB: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Lmao... We know that election is around the corner.
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Urchman200: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Democrat now love blacks abi ,the same Democrat that refused to sale weapons to Nigeria for the fight against terrorism,Obama have every opportunity to promote a lot of policies that will favor the blacks, what was more important to them was homosexuality,religious restrictions and all the worth not.black all over the world should wake up Republican and trump is our choice, he can be dramatic at times but his good policies is all we care about.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by salford1: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2020
miket2:
T

But because Trump thinks he knows best

Any sensible politician would have seen how angry people were getting and would have moved to diffuse the situation , but due to his ego and stubbornness he escalated the problems.

There is no point in having political advisors if you dont take their advice.
Nobody knows it better than Trump. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA631bMT9g8
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by ecolime(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2020
veeshock:

Kindly explain the essence of the Kente they are putting on. Reeks of fakeness
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Cherez: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Oluwafhemmi10:

Wot are u commending for truth sake, why are u people so gullible about politricks in dis 21st century...
Femi, these guys knelt to honour Floyd & the culprit police has been incarcerated right?
Here is a worse & horrible story of the APO6 killer officer who was reinstated last year & now police AIG
https://premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/263042-apo-six-alleged-killer-cop-promoted-to-aig-victims-families-cry-foul.html
Now tell me, which is politics?
Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by Dididrumz(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

The first Step Act

PS- I didn’t formulate the 5th paragraph (Was and immigration) on my own before you masturbate unnecessarily on my post, a black American explained that to me

I’ll reply sensible mentions but y’all calling me names for having an opinion... well it’s a free world, You can call me what you want

Honestly, I really don't know why Nigerians Hate Trump, that man is the realest President I can think of right now.

And that last photo on your post, that's really som recist shit.

Floyd was an American, an American flag on their necks would have been 100times anti racism than that thing.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd by IceWrites(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

The first Step Act

DAMN,this too long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.